Relationships

BN Weddings – Video: “When We Talked for 8 Hours Straight I Knew I Met Someone Special” Ann & Michael’s Polish & Nigerian Celebration

Ann Mike Wedding_Nigerian Polish_BellaNaija 2016 5 Ann Mike Wedding_Nigerian Polish_BellaNaija 2016 2 What could be sweeter than a couple reciting their own vows?

Polish Dr. Ann and Nigerian Dr. Michael poured out their hearts before family and friends. The bride shed a tear when she talked about knowing she had found a gem, “from the time we talked for 8 hours straight, I knew I had met someone special”.Ann Mike Wedding_Nigerian Polish_BellaNaija 2016 1She said her goal in life from now on is to put God first, and help him put God first in his life as well.

Mike in turn gushed about his bride, saying she’s loving and selfless, and Her + Him + God is the perfect equation.

At the reception, the bride and groom wore Yoruba attire to signify their blending of beautiful cultures.

Without further ado, here’s the  Wedding Video!

www.d2dphotos.com

www.d2dphotos.com

www.d2dphotos.com

www.d2dphotos.com

www.d2dphotos.com

Vendors
Video: Danny Kay
Photos: D2D Photos
MUA: Bisi Crystal Eyez
DJ: DJ Diesel of Life

1. Jade

May 21, 2016 at 8:20 am

Yoruba men must have some serious game. They are just pulling all these different women left, right and center.

• Kush

May 21, 2016 at 3:38 pm

She’s actually half Nigerian.

2. Seriously

May 21, 2016 at 8:37 am

Awwww, I can feel the love they have for each other. She favors Melyssa Ford(video vixen). I love it when men are expressive with their love for their woman. Congrats to this beautiful couple. I wish you many more years of true happiness.

3. andallen

May 21, 2016 at 9:39 am

Beautiful wedding ? happy married life Michael and Ann. God bless your union

• Damilola

May 26, 2016 at 1:45 pm

Wow, this got me emotional. It’s refreshing to see genuine love between couple. The bride is beaming. And they acknowledged God and I pray God will continue to acknowledge and bless them in the name of Jesus. The true love for each other will get better and better. God bless this couple with joy and peace in their home.
      They both danced and had fun which is what wedding should be. Congrats to this beautiful couple.

4. Temi

May 21, 2016 at 9:44 am

Oh me Lord mehnnn!! Loved every bit of this! No data wasted?

5. Iheoma

May 21, 2016 at 11:59 am

Beautiful wedding!

6. B.E

May 21, 2016 at 12:05 pm

awwww this is the cutest video ever!!!!!! You can really feel the love! May that love NEVER diminish and may God always remain at the centre of your marriage Amen!

p.s the groom is an entertainer sha lol

7. Free

May 21, 2016 at 12:13 pm

I like the way the couple expressed their love for each other. Also, the bride ‘s energy and happiness is evident. Their wedding seems more wholesome than over the top. May God bless their union.

8. buena

May 21, 2016 at 12:26 pm

It was so beautiful, couldn’t help but shed tears. I pray I find someone with such love and devotion soon. HML Ann and Michael, I pray God’s grace continues to sustain your love and that your marriage would grow from strength to strength. God bless you both.

9. chinos

May 21, 2016 at 2:09 pm

Awwwww. Love is beautiful. Got goose bumps watching this. I love their love. Groom can dance for Africa and the bride is so gorgeous. Hml beautiful people in loveeeeeee

10. kemi

May 21, 2016 at 3:29 pm

LOVE THE way they kissed very respectful to their parents
    I mean how can u possibly go the full length when your parents and their friends are seated

May 22, 2016 at 12:04 am

You can say that again. Totally loved it all the wayyyyyyyy. Unlike others that will be french kissing in front of every one. No bueno! Save it for the room, pls! HML to Ann&Mike

11. opuingo

May 21, 2016 at 4:15 pm

Love, weddings make u smile till ur face hurfts

12. Margaret

May 21, 2016 at 4:59 pm

May God Almighty bless your Union.Lovely and Cute.

13. Author Unknown

May 21, 2016 at 5:34 pm

Love it, love it. Beauty, brains and fun it seems this couple is about. Curious as to why BN labelled the bride Polish. Likely her mother is. If her dad is naija, I wouldn’t quite call this multicultural.

14. ATL's finest

May 22, 2016 at 2:57 am

Oh my goodness! I want MORE 🙂 Dr Ann isn’t playing on the dance floor neither is her hubby :).. Get it y’both. Very elegant. Simple, pretty & U name it all. I smiled the entire time of this video.? God bless y’both.

15. Nnenna

May 22, 2016 at 6:25 am

Simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I love LOVE! The couple are so in love with each other, and they were clearly having fun at their wedding. Now, that’s what an ideal wedding should be like. I believe that their marriage will be sweet because both husband and wife acknowledge that God’s presence in their union is essential. I pray that God showers Michael and Ann with all the joy and blessings that Heaven has to give, in Jesus name. Amen! Cheers guys! You rock!

16. favouruby

May 22, 2016 at 10:28 am

Seeing this just spoke to me,it tells me there are amazing love stories happening daily..i have been jaded,to a point where i don’t even want to get married anymore. However, i still hope i meet the one soon,that one man i would thank God for.

17. BijouxthisBijouxthat

May 22, 2016 at 5:27 pm

First time watching a wedding video here and I was nearly bawling my eyes out….
    Ann’s father is a G! See how happy he was.
    Beautiful ceremony

18. kcz

May 23, 2016 at 9:53 am

pls o what is the name of the song and by who? meanwhile, wonderful video

• Somtoo

May 23, 2016 at 11:00 am

Carrie underwood – look at me

19. X-Factor