News

#JusticeforMusa – “Wicked Stepmother” accused of severely mutilating 21-Month Old Boy in Kano

This is incredibly heartbreaking.

According to the Angels of Hope Foundation, a 21-Month Old Boy named Musa has been severely mutilated in Kano. The alleged culprit is his stepmother.
Musa Kano

Musa is a 21 month old boy is a victim of domestic violence in Kano. His parents are divorced. Musa’s stepmother cut off his private part, broke his arms, his legs, cut his tongue, Injured him in the eye, his feet and other parts of his body.

The 21 month old was operated on and his getting better physically but has gone through the worst kind of emotional trauma. The police arrested his stepmother (After days of hide & seek), his father and his grand mother. The stepmother has denied the accusation laid on her, his father and grandmother claim that the little boy’s body was mutilated by Jinns and his father has not paid a penny or contributed in any way to help Musa’s treatment, instead he his supporting his wife and emphasizing that she is innocent.

He actually tried to bribe a police officer with one thousand naira (#1000) to let them go. The AHF team paid a visit to them and is contributing to the treatment of this little toddler and we are calling on all legal practitioners, human rights activists, human rights lawyers to join us in getting #JusticeforMusa. The monsters who did this to him should be behind bars. Musa has an elder sister who is in the father’s custody, she should be returned to her mother, where she will be better taken care of. Let’s come together and make sure these people are brought to justice.

A change.org petition has been started for Musa’s cause. Click HERE to sign.

The Emir of Kano is aware of the case and recently visited Musa in the hospital.

Emir of Kano Sanusi Musa

Visit the Angels of Hope Foundation website or Instagram page for contact details.

1. Wale

May 25, 2016 at 7:55 am

How can people be this wicked?…..This is very sad!

• Babycakes

May 25, 2016 at 10:33 am

This is what happens when you hv kids you can’t cater for. If she was capable, she’d have left hus father’s house wt her kids. I’m so pissed!

2. Babym

May 25, 2016 at 7:55 am

Chai so this story is true! When I first saw it on Linda ikeji a blog I was hoping it was some kind of sick twisted hoax. I wasn’t able to sleep properly that night, mayb it’s because I have a little son my self, I can’t imagine how any human being will hurt a child soooooooooooooo badly!!!!! Jesus!!! What can a little child do to anger u soo much. I’m sooooo distort by this. Pls let us now allow this to be swept under the rug. The culprits must face severe justice o.

3. Jumoke

May 25, 2016 at 7:55 am

I don’t know why anyone will do this to a child. This stepmother deserves death penalty.

• Azazelle

May 25, 2016 at 8:17 am

No, no, not death penalty. She should first be tortured and mutilated BEFORE the death penalty which should be administered in the most torturous way possible. Thats the only way to deal with demons… Oh and the father as well…. castrate the bastard!

4. Bbbbbbb

May 25, 2016 at 8:02 am

Is it bad of me to wish this woman death?

5. Apples

May 25, 2016 at 8:10 am

Omo! Demons full this country, what the help is this??????

6. AANUOLUWAPO OYEDELE

May 25, 2016 at 8:28 am

This is ridiculous, how can one be desperately wicked, this is so unkind to humanity, the criminal just want to render the poor baby useless, may the law take it course and this issue should not be burried

7. bruno

May 25, 2016 at 8:39 am

Nigerian women……. wicked devils.

why is that the first thing that come to a demon nigerian woman’s mind is to cut the penis of a man or a boy, why?

when are we going to start protecting our men and boys from vile wicked nigerian women.

• seyi

May 25, 2016 at 9:05 am

You’re very silly Bruno. We know you hate nigerian women because you’re gay. Pls get Jesus and get a life!! Rubbish

8. Ada Nnewi

May 25, 2016 at 9:14 am

This story gave me sleepless nights when i saw it on instablog… i still dreamt of him last night.. what else can we do besides sign the petition?

9. olorire

May 25, 2016 at 9:30 am

Iya aje!!!!!!!!!!! She has obviously bewitched the man….God!!!!! Does this woman have a womb how can she do this to a child. CAPITAL PUNISHMENT PLS…. NO MERCY. WHAT COULD THIS BABY HAVE DONE TO HER

10. Adaeze Writes

May 25, 2016 at 10:04 am

Oh my God! Is the step mother a dracula? Is she human? Who does this? This is an extreme act of wickedness and injustice! What????
    adaezewrites.com

11. Michael Ohai

May 25, 2016 at 10:20 am

I’m kinda not my real self right now,wishing her death is not just it at all, but rather she should be stripped naked and whipped with cane on the streets of kano, while she’s poured blended pepper at the same time and at the same time pour raw blended pepper in her private parts before sending her to prison for good…Bitch i hope u rot in hell ….

12. addizy

May 25, 2016 at 10:23 am

May God help us mothers!!!. this is how i brought my child home from creche last week and i saw a scare on her face. Please Im looking for a very good creche, precisely in ireakari estate isolo anywhere close to GOdwin omonuah street.

13. Tina

May 25, 2016 at 10:26 am

Why are people so wicked

14. bunmi1

May 25, 2016 at 10:33 am

Can this step mum do this to her own child? This boy is still a kid not even up to 2 years! My God that woman needs to be dealt with.

15. Sheri

May 25, 2016 at 10:47 am

Has everybody signed the petition?

16. Anuoluwapo

May 25, 2016 at 11:06 am

Couldn’t sign the petition, pls do something.

17. le coco

May 25, 2016 at 11:08 am

HABA!!,,, i am in tears.. how could you do this… why only jail… death penalty nkoh? how does a human being do all this damage to another person… breaking les.. cutting off privates…. PLEASE emir.. what cn be done…

18. Rayva

May 25, 2016 at 11:12 am

Please dont just read and comment…..do the needful by signing the petition. they are not asking for money just your voice to drown out the hate in this world. We should not wait for another danish/foreign woman to rehabilitate this child like the last one. I expected the petition to be complete by now and even more comments condemning this horrible act.

19. Emi

May 25, 2016 at 11:50 am

This is very bad!

20. nene

May 25, 2016 at 11:56 am

devil in human flesh. and yet people say there’s nothing like witchcraft. what dyou call this?

21. Onyie

May 25, 2016 at 1:29 pm

So sad! This is why i always say not every woman is meant to be mother o.

What i went through at the hands of my stepmother growing up still traumatizes me till today to the extend that i am scared to bring children into this world. What if i die, will another woman treat my child well? So much worry over this.

May God deal with this wicked woman!

• Ada Nnewi

May 25, 2016 at 1:55 pm

Big hugs for you my darling..

22. Chi

May 25, 2016 at 1:54 pm

Nigerian men are pigs,heartless..oh wait!! This is a black woman

23. damseldam1

May 25, 2016 at 2:33 pm

honestly since have been a BN reader nothing has ever shocked me as this. i am typing with tears. kilode!! am just so angry and sad haba!! why! the boy is still a baby damn honestly the wicked poeple whoever has in hand with this should be punish!

24. queenbee

May 25, 2016 at 5:22 pm

I don’t know how there can be such evil in this world. It is too much. I have no constructI’ve commentary for this. It is the most evil thing I’ve ever heard of. I am ashamed to be human.

25. Tobereal

May 25, 2016 at 8:32 pm

one of the reasons why she carried out this evil act is because she probably hasn’t got a son of her own…such a big issue!!

26. toyyibat

June 8, 2016 at 3:41 am

God ve mercy on dis innocent child