Scoop

Look at That Glow! Osas Ighodaro-Ajibade Looks so Beautiful Rocking Her Baby Bump

osas ighodaro

Saturday, May 28th was the Miss Nigeria USA Pagaeant and the lovely Osas Ighodaro-Ajibade had a great time as a judge at the event.

She shared this cute photo of her in a black dress rocking a cute pixie cut. We like those shoes!

More photos from the event:

osas ighodaro 2osas ighodaro 3
This is definitely one stylish mum-to-be!

Photo Credit: Instagram/Officialosas

1. Lady

May 29, 2016 at 9:16 pm

Wow Osas is glowinggggggggg. Safe delivery In Jesus name

• Seriously

May 29, 2016 at 11:54 pm

Osas glow is the real definition of pregnancy glow. She looks gorgeous and this short hairstyle suit her. Little gbenro running around with baby dreads. THis is the wedding and baby season

2. Just Me

May 29, 2016 at 10:17 pm

Bella Naija, I don’t know how I know about these things but I just know.
    I knew that Osas was pregnant months ago. I mean, it is not like I met her or anything. Me, I just know, something use to tell me. It happens like that, just like I knew when Kerry Washington secretly gave birth to Isabella and I also know about a lot of things that just flash through my mind about these celebrities. Not that I care but it just comes through. Now if you would just collaborate with me, so that I can share all the exclusive that my mind tells me is happening.lol
    I have a blog o, it is not just working. I can’t be sharing news to 0 visitors. So Bella Naija, call me, i would tell you the next big story. I know I talk too much, it is just that my mind is always restlessly busy and then I flash -I see it- and then flash it happens! Just call me.

• Noname

May 29, 2016 at 10:33 pm

Make you open ministry oh.

• Random

May 29, 2016 at 10:40 pm

Awwwww…. God bless you dear. Im like that too but not mostly about celebrities. In general. I can sense things.

• Douglas

May 29, 2016 at 11:08 pm

My friend your calling is not blogging but in the vineyard, you should be harvesting in God’s yard. Just go open ministry atake beg name God u.

• missO

May 29, 2016 at 11:53 pm

Hahaaahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahh…I can’t help.

• Voir.

May 30, 2016 at 1:05 am

Wow. Am I the only one who thinks @Just me is just being humourous i.e. only making the comment on a lighter note?

• Ebere

May 30, 2016 at 1:22 am

Your Aproko game is on another level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That Mind though……

• ATL's finest

May 30, 2016 at 6:02 am

@ Ebere!!!!!!! How I’ve MISSED U????

• Author Unknown

May 30, 2016 at 1:54 am

Miss Cleo

• ATL's finest

May 30, 2016 at 6:01 am

Lol @ Just me, nothing is wrong with U cuz I’m like that & it flows in my FAM. Actually, I get scared esp when it happens. So what I do is pray for those that I can’t tell what’s going on. Sometimes, I HATE myself for it but I can’t help it but appreciate God for what he has stored in me thus says my FAM :)… Build it up & let God manifest it. Mine doesn’t have to be a major dream, but mostly a Tran. But hey, I can’t help but LOVE me some JESUS.

• Ebere

May 30, 2016 at 4:22 pm

@ATL’s Finest, I missed you too gurl….I’m currently in Chi town, but would be coming back to the south soon. Can you send me your email, so I can send my contact, we need to have a Bellanaija connection coffee/Tea hangout………

• nawa

May 30, 2016 at 7:03 am

@just me
      Do you know if fuel price would reduce

• Yemisi

May 30, 2016 at 5:44 pm

Lol…you are like me.I can imagine a lot of things I felt could happen but didnt say on time for fear of it coming out false but see me screaming when the news finally gets to the public….the feeling “I knew it will happen like this” just cloud my mind ….
      I can definately relate, some people are naturally gifted like that, my mind is always restless.
      God bless the Ajibades, she sure is glowing, God is your strenght .Enjoy this beautiful journey to fulfilling God’s commandment, Motherhood!

3. Naijatalk

May 29, 2016 at 10:53 pm

Lordy Lord. If BN comment moderators don’t ‘DIE’ laughing after reading the comment by @Just me above…..

4. Tiny

May 29, 2016 at 10:59 pm

Wow. Amazing what transformation our bodies go through to bring life into this world. Praise God!

5. Honeycrown

May 30, 2016 at 12:38 am

Biko can you tell when our economy will get better abi na only pregnancy tinz you dey see vision for?

6. Kemi

May 30, 2016 at 1:26 am

God is great! Nobody would have thought she was pregnant at the AMVCAS just 3 months ago
    Yours shall be like the Hebrew women IJN!

7. Lilo

May 30, 2016 at 4:20 am

She plump up fast sha

8. Tosin

May 30, 2016 at 5:53 am

Beautiful African woman.

9. Lou

May 30, 2016 at 7:27 am

Pregnancy is hard work- I don’t know how these celebrities make it look effortless. I can’t even go anywhere because of constant spitting

• FasholasLover

May 30, 2016 at 10:01 am

@Lou, Sorry. Hmmmmmm.
      Don’t worry, it will ease off after sometime.

• Drew

May 30, 2016 at 11:33 pm

Hmmm. I’ve never been the spitting type but will give anything to stop peeing every 30 seconds ??. 10 weeks left to see my newest Princess! Can’t wait! ??