BN TV

Maria’s Matters: 5 Signs You’re Not Going To Be The Wife featuring Gideon Okeke

BN TV

In this week’s episode, Maria Okanrende sits down with Tinsel actor Gideon Okeke to discuss the certain signs that assure a man will NOT pick you as his wife. It’s a very interesting talk as Gideon who is single, shares his thoughts on the matter.
Watch the Video

Find out more about Maria at www.mariaokan.com

1. stephanie

May 26, 2016 at 7:09 pm

This woman just cleared my doubt. She LOOKS as annoying as she SOUNDS on radio…pls lord kill this ‘I must have a Vlog’ spirit

• nene

May 26, 2016 at 8:59 pm

seconded

• Didi

May 27, 2016 at 12:01 pm

Lmfao… You just killed me. I don’t have any iss with her and i think her accent is real. but that kiss part was insanely hilarious. one by force kiss, ni? the guy sef was relunctant. Choi! Naija Celebrities

2. Sika

May 26, 2016 at 8:06 pm

Gideon is hot!

• abi

May 27, 2016 at 1:57 am

Chai….guys like Gideon make me act a fool.

3. Labelle

May 26, 2016 at 9:29 pm

Boring

4. Bruno fierce Two

May 26, 2016 at 9:35 pm

I never felt this girls accent was real. Always put me off from watching the beat FM morning show. Cannot understand her accent and cannot stand that fake Osi. Not Interested in this.

5. Bruno fierce Two

May 26, 2016 at 9:35 pm

sorry *Listening

6. Kiki

May 26, 2016 at 10:07 pm

I live in London and her accent sounds real enough to me. She is a sweet girl. I’ve never heard of her before but she sounds and looks innocent

7. boluji

May 26, 2016 at 10:59 pm

thats a typical south east london accent, shes a bit familiar but hey to each their own.

8. Dolu

May 26, 2016 at 11:42 pm

Don’t mind them,if it was a different name that’s the guy,the evil comments would have being on so many things I can point out to but pass.Now is the girl that is too be attacked,sorry souls.

9. Californiabawlar

May 27, 2016 at 12:16 am

?Today is a sad day.
    This is the second time Gideon is giving me the hots!?
    The first time was when watching the Irokotv series he was in…. I blamed it on thirst/hormones that fateful night…but today? Again?!
    Chai… I really disliked this guy with every fiber of my being. Now almost 10years later he’s going to reappear in my radar, and I think he’s sexy? Smh.
    Gideon, I give honor to whom honor is due. You earned….you deserve it. Here I said: You can get it. In fact, come and get it. Twice…cos I’m a hater.

10. Trudy

May 27, 2016 at 1:46 am

Is it me or she was flirting with him? By force kiss on the cheek…

• Sugar

May 27, 2016 at 10:23 am

Very suspicious peck i’ll say

11. Isia

May 27, 2016 at 5:47 am

This was extremley boring no point was derived from it . It was alot of mumbuling and questions cut short. And she was flirting with him and visibly rubbing her legs. Please make your next show make sense or actually talk about what is intended

12. Why his he putting on sun glasses in the house?

May 27, 2016 at 8:06 am

This guy needs to grow up,who’s he posing for with sun glasses inside the house?Bad fashion.

13. DAME

May 27, 2016 at 9:12 am

But Gideon when would you marry your baby mama? Good enough to born for you but not wife…well done

14. Ezinne Osuagwu