Events

Red Carpet Glam! Eku Edewor, Zainab Balogun, Shaffy Bello & More at the Premiere of “Entreat”

BellaNaija.com

On Friday, 29th of April, 2016, the premiere for highly anticipated movie “Entreat” held at Silverbird Galleria in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Click here for the movie trailer.

The event was attended by several cast members of the movie as well as media personalities in the industry.

Zainab Balogun, Bolanle Olukanni, Lamide Akintobi, Isaac Geralds, Bryan Okwara, Funlola Aofiyiebi-Raimi, Kehinde Bankole, Shaffy Bello, Ik Osakioduwa, Sadiq Daba, Uche Nnaji, Wale Ojo, Ijeoma Grace Agu, Eku Edewor, Tope Tedela, Adunni Ade and more were spotted at the event.

See the photos below.

Zainab Balogun & Lamide Akintobi

Zainab Balogun & Lamide Akintobi

Funlola Aofiyiebi-Raimi & Bryan Okwara

Funlola Aofiyiebi-Raimi & Bryan Okwara

Lamide Akintobi, Zainab Balogun & Bolanle Olukanni

Lamide Akintobi, Zainab Balogun & Bolanle Olukanni

Entreat Premiere BellaNaija (6) Entreat Premiere BellaNaija (1) Entreat Premiere BellaNaija (2) Entreat Premiere BellaNaija (4) Entreat Premiere BellaNaija (7) Entreat Premiere BellaNaija (12) Entreat Premiere BellaNaija (18) Entreat Premiere BellaNaija (23) Entreat Premiere BellaNaija (26) Entreat Premiere BellaNaija (28)

Photo Credit: Insigna Media

1. Okon

May 1, 2016 at 8:28 pm

Why is Zainab Balogun single again. All these lagos big bois u dey carry last o.

• Chioma

May 1, 2016 at 11:20 pm

Who told you shes single? Lagos big boys should stay away, she probably has a regular cool guy.

2. Valentina

May 1, 2016 at 8:51 pm

Hmm, please can someone check on Toke? This one she didn’t attend, hope all is well???

• Ewa

May 1, 2016 at 10:12 pm

Get a life please..

• yinkus

May 2, 2016 at 11:33 pm

lmaoo you nigerians are somehow aha

3. bunmi

May 1, 2016 at 10:48 pm

Adunni!!!!! what the actual f!!!!!

4. SharpEyes

May 2, 2016 at 1:42 am

That Bolanle’s solo shot get as e be sha… I mean I like the outfit but that camel toe (frontal wedgie) is unfortunate. #JustSaying

• Ch

May 2, 2016 at 9:08 am

Which camel toe? In all that flowing trouser that one couldn’t see her toes. Na wa for some people o

• Ewa

May 2, 2016 at 11:21 am

Do you know what a camel toe is? Google is your friend my dear..

5. Fiance

May 2, 2016 at 2:09 am

Lamide, but why? I really like your intellect and your sweet TV personality so this is not me hating. I am just concerned about how you look on the red carpet. Has anyone told you, you have great legs? I am sure there are more beautiful features you can accentuate with the right fashion items. Find a style that flatters you. That hairdo…sisterly please don’t do it again…EVER! Please burn this gown, it does nothing for your figure. You are a beautiful girl , please find something that works for you. Please. Thank you, my Lamide.

• ejiro

May 2, 2016 at 4:22 pm

Lamide is actually my favorite of all the OAPs. I think she is very talented at what she does, and seems to have an excellent personality.

This thing you said is what I have been thinking for some time, except I like her dress and hair here. I think she has great legs too but I think she doesn’t like them (based on what she said once on’The spot’. She doesn’t seem to make much effort with her appearance like her contemporaries, and as a result, she is so underrated. Her friends get a lot of attention because they make the effort. What I’m saying may sound aburd, but I watched Bolanle’s social media followers go up dramatically post Dolapo’s wedding cause she killed her look there. And the babe understands how the ‘gram helps with marketing one’s self, especially in Naija and she has used it to her advantage. Now, if there’s a job and the choice is between Bolanle and Lamide for example, who do you think is likely to be chosen?

Anyway, I feel she hesitates to be all she can be and it’s doing her a disservice because I think she is brilliant.

Finally, I think she should wear more lipstick…darks lips do great things for her face. You are

• yinkus

May 2, 2016 at 11:38 pm

this is so true, I had no clue who this Bolanale person was, but her outfits have been so fire lately, I had to look her up. (although this outfit is not one of the fire ones sha). But yeh I hope lamide puts in more of an effort

• stubborn girl

May 2, 2016 at 8:52 pm

Lamide is a stubborn girl not like she dosent know what to do, but it’d seem like she let her guards down

6. Letty

May 2, 2016 at 3:05 am

Sadiq daba…bitrus is all i see…age is catching on.one of the true…original thespians….nostalgic…

7. Letty

May 2, 2016 at 3:06 am

I just wish i could pull off zainabs hair…it looks so liberating…

8. neka

May 2, 2016 at 8:56 am

Zainab Balogun is simply a breath of fresh air!!

9. Ch

May 2, 2016 at 9:05 am

Bolanle, this is definitely a miss…

10. NaijaPikin

May 2, 2016 at 11:11 pm

I agree with the Lamide comments. She is super intelligent with the right foundation (undergrad and grad degrees in Journalism/media).

I just think she’s afraid to let go. She has a banging body but wears a lot of free clothes. Lamide I hope you read this. Take a risk darl. Your next 5 events, show up in body fitted outfits, something off shoulder, midi or knee length. Work those God giving assets you have. You’ll see your fan base grow. Mimi Onalaja just came on the scene, but she’s already gaining more presence than Lamide. Lamide I’m rooting for you to succeed. Unfortunately brains alone wont hold your audience, please put in the extra work. kisses