Career

Suit Up, Guys! Fashion Entrepreneur, Tania Habimana Launches TV Show | Watch Episode 1 of Tailored Business

Screen Shot 2016-05-11 at 08.58.19

Tania Habimana is a Rwandan-born & South Africa-based fashion entrepreneur. She is a young tailor, who travels around the continent, making suits for business people.

Tania doesn’t stop there; she uses the opportunity to interview entrepreneurs to gain insight into what makes them tick.

In Episode one of her show, ‘Tailored Business‘, Tania talks to business mogul, and ‘chief coffee drinker’, York Zucchi & Business Consultant Kojo Parris.

Watch Tailored Business to find out the lessons Tania learned from these men.

1. Kikelola

May 11, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Fantastic show! Everything is so well articulated, from the premise of the show, objective(s), and dialogue. Tania, I’d love it if you offered bespoke women’s suits, I’d be more than happy to patronize you.

• Tania

May 12, 2016 at 7:38 am

Thank you so much for the compliments, and I do…. send me an email on [email protected] , let me know where you live and I’ll make sure to let you know when I’m down and can get you all suited up ! 🙂

2. tee

May 11, 2016 at 10:09 pm

i thoroughly enjoyed it. i look forward to more episodes. “its ok not to have a strategy” 🙂

3. liala

May 12, 2016 at 12:47 am

the funny thing is im learning more about business strategies than fashion etc…. i love this show and once i get married my hubby must be her customer, lmao!!!

4. olajumoke

May 12, 2016 at 2:30 pm

Now this is the sort of vlog i want to watch! Kudos to you Tania..

5. Morolake

May 12, 2016 at 2:43 pm

I really loved watching. I hope BN brings us more episodes. Very interesting business strategies. Didn’t even know Africa has some of the best business schools.

6. Simi

May 13, 2016 at 4:04 pm

Totally enjoyed watching this. Looking forward to more episodes