BN TV

Wale Adefarasin & Chude Jideonwo talk about the Nigerian Polity on “Heart Of The Matter” | Watch

BN TV

On this episode of “Heart of the Matter”, Wale Adefarasin sits down with Chude Jideonwo, award-winning journalist and media entrepreneur, and they talk about the Nigerian polity, its youths and citizens.

Watch below.

1. De Duchess

May 31, 2016 at 10:23 pm

I used to be excited by Chude and Debola Williams (I mean see all they have achieved at such a young age) but not anymore.
    I hold a grudge, yes I do.
    To think that they had nothing to say about the plight of Nigerians is proof of their extreme cowardice. See rich people would convice the poor to help them get their agenda on point and then forget the poor as soon as the achieve their goals.
    I keep saying these people have a voice, they have a voice. Speak up. I am not asking you to criticize the government but Chude you know how to spew words. You rebranded Buhari and the youths that believed in your integrity voted him into power. Things went east with this government and see you all quiet, hailing Hilary Clinton all over social media. You forgot Nigeria abi? Now he is talking about the polity of Nigeria. Me, I have spoken so much about the suffering on my own page but who will listen? Who am I?
    My anger comes from all the very poor people that have become poorer that I interact with on a daily basis. People are suffering, it is no longer funny.
    I still say Buhari should speak to Jonathan on the Ijaw magician he used to make things work, because at least things were working and people were not as hungry as they have become.

• nnenne

May 31, 2016 at 10:41 pm

+De Duchess, you 100% right!

• Sigh

June 1, 2016 at 9:46 am

Ijaw magic indeed. Ijaw magic was simply crude being sold at $100+ end of story. You folks need to wake up to the reality on ground. There is no magician that will turn things around in the blink of an eye.

2. Ijebujesha

June 1, 2016 at 1:03 am

De Duchess..At least you have come to your senses. Trust me, these guys that you used to be excited about aint worth an atom of your respect or excitement. Some of us warned you that they were merely hustlers trying to forge ahead. Forget the English(that’s just a language), many of them are quite shallow and none of them as the kind of depth required as to have that much influence on youths. They simply raised their voices, packaged themselves so as to make contacts with politicians and make money. Now they are friends with Hell-Rufai, Amaechi and others and those ones are packaging contracts and glo ambassador for them. A people actually get the kind of leaders they deserve because why would this empty, loud hustlers be that relevant among Nigerian youths while Chimamanda (widely celebrated in the US) is relatively unknown at home. Nigerian education sysytem has to change-too much cramiming has made people zombies….some hustlers gather , package some old man who I would never even allow to run my shop as the best thing since sliced bread…Our first class degree holders /masters holders zombie youths say yay……Smh…….

3. mywifeisfiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

June 1, 2016 at 1:37 am

i have said it before on this blog; i applaud Chude and Debola for the work they did in rebranding Buhari, it is a feat, and if they were here in Yankee they would prob celebrate them as geniuses. unfortunately for them it will be on record forever that they were part of the propaganda that gave us the dullest president in Nigeria’s history. Shame on Chude and Debola, you both have no moral standing in my book, the money you were paid was stolen and you guys knew it was stolen money yet you collected ad smiled to the bank with it.

• Ijebujesha

June 2, 2016 at 5:41 am

Who will celebrate them as geniuses in Yankee? Are Americans that dumb as to vote some old brainless man simply because some hungry boys packaged have? Americans aint that dumb abeg. When they package you. then you truly have substance.