BN TV

Watch BollyLomo’s Lagos Style of Selling Curtains and Beddings

‘The Hustle’ helps appreciate the little menial Lagos jobs people do for little income and on this new episode, BollyLomo works as a curtain seller at the famous Yaba/Tejuosho market, where people buy cloths, shoes, bags and most especially curtains and bedding’s for their houses.

“I like this job, because i get to see fine girls… you have to run after the car, hold the car” Bolly explains.

Follow Bolly @ItsBollyLomo on Twitter and let him know where to go next for The Hustle.

Watch and enjoy!

1. Segebee

May 3, 2016 at 7:28 pm

This guy is one of the best presenters in Nigeria. goes the extra mile

2. 'Diddie

May 3, 2016 at 8:21 pm

Wow… this guy is sha having fun

3. nnenne

May 4, 2016 at 12:20 am

These are the real Naija heroes. Making honest living!
    May God continue to see you all through.

• Vanessa

May 4, 2016 at 8:16 am

Did you say honest? I dread passing that Yaba road because of these guys. They assault and harrass women all the time. If they’re not grabbing and pulling your wrist aggressively, they’re touching your butt or other parts of your body. These guys don’t own shops, so if you follow them to any shop they take you to, just know that you’re buying at an expensive price because shop owners give them commissions for ‘bringing customers’ to their shops. You might even realize that they’ll make you pay for yards of bedsheets and curtains that you didn’t buy. My aunt sells bedsheets in Yaba, so I know, these guys are nothing but theieves and frauds.

• teegal

May 4, 2016 at 11:21 am

This is so true cos I have fallen victim once. After that first experience, whenever I am making a purchase, I go straight into the shop and ask for the owner. If the guy keeps following me, I tell him straight up to take me to his shop. When we enter, I just look uninterested and go out. If he persist, I’ll ask if he has another shop. Of course, he says yes and so we go. I repeat the process again. By the third time, I ask him – so you have all this shops and you still ooze with this smell (BO), smh and walks away. I advise that when you enter any shop, let the owner know you did not come aith anyone and proceed to ask him have the guy leave and that way you can bargain yourself.

Sorry for the long epistle

4. Curtains Express

August 29, 2021 at 5:58 am

lol, these guys are so funny.