BN TV

WATCH Sisi Yemmie celebrate Baby Titobi’s First Birthday in New VLog

BN TV

Titobi is one!

Vlogger Sisi Yemmie and her husband Bobo celebrated their baby’s birthday recently and we get to be a part of it via Sisi Yemmie’s weekly vlog.

Sisi Yemmie writes “Tito is One! It seems just like yesterday that this wonderful boy came into our lives. We are so thankful to God for him. In this episode I got featured on Guardian Life (exciting times), and spent the whole week planning a little party for Tito! And oh…Tito got his first haircut!”

Watch below.

1. Meah

May 12, 2016 at 9:00 am

Hmmn
    Since I don’t have anything nice to say

2. Vique

May 12, 2016 at 9:58 am

Happy birthday Tito…. Much love, we’ve basically seen you grow and I pray you continually flourish. Well done Sisi Yemmie and Bobo, uncle Junior, dj of ‘laive’ lol. I see Fareedah and Temi 🙂

3. latoya

May 12, 2016 at 9:59 am

lovely family o !! meah dont jelosss ooo!

4. "changing moniker"

May 12, 2016 at 10:03 am

wow!!
    Sisi Yemmie you try….
    Parents will always celebrate their 1st child’s first birthday in a grand way…..whether or not the child would remember…
    it has always been that way, will always be that way.

5. Babym

May 12, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Awwww I really enjoyed watching this. Had a smile plastered on my face throughout. There is something so genuine and loveable about sisi Yemi

6. Lauryn

May 12, 2016 at 1:42 pm

“I like your ass, it jiggles just right” hahhah You guys are so cute. I like it when couples can still throw banter like this.

7. salo

May 12, 2016 at 1:59 pm

Great one, many more celebration Tito, Can’t wait lord,pls do it

8. desireayo

May 12, 2016 at 3:26 pm

I enjoyed watching .Despite the stress,it was a huge success. Happy belated birthday Titoski.. more great years to celebrate ijn. Thumbs up to Yomi n Sisi Yemmie.