Scoop

Amber Heard Reveals More Injuries Allegedly Caused By Johnny Depp In Domestic Violence Assault to People Magazine

amber-heard-768x1024

Estranged wife to Johnny Depp, Amber Heard, has revealed new photos showcasing more injuries allegedly caused by her husband in a domestic violence incident.

According to People Magazine, the 30-year-old actress’ court filing accuses Johnny of domestic violence and she states that “there was one severe incident in December 2015 when I truly feared for my life”. In documents filed May 27 to seek a temporary restraining order against Depp (which a judge granted), Heard alleges that during the “entirety” of their four-year relationship, “Johnny has been verbally and physically abusive to me.”

Some of the photos in the latest issue of People show Amber Heard with facial injuries, including an apparently bruised eye and cut lip – allegedly caused by Depp in that incident.

amber-heard-p-435

Heard also detailed two other alleged domestic violence incidents claiming that on April 21st, Johnny argued with her after showing up at the end of her 30th birthday party “inebriated and high”. He then grabbed her by the hair and “violently shoved me to the floor.” On May 21, she states, Depp “began obsessing about something that was untrue” and hurled a cell phone at her, “striking my cheek and eye with great force.”

Johnny’s rep has not responded to People’s requests for comments about the photos, or about Heard’s allegations of abuse. Depp’s divorce attorney Laura Wasser said in court documents that Heard, who filed for divorce from Depp on May 23 after 15 months of marriage, is “attempting to secure a premature financial resolution by alleging abuse”.

For more on this issue, Visit People.com

1. bruno

June 1, 2016 at 4:36 pm

bellanaija pls say the full news. I know this is a women’s blog and u will always take the woman’s side but pls be fair and say the complete story.

this woman is requesting for 50 thousand dollars a months for spousal support from johnny depp a man she was married to for barely a year and has no children for. isnt that gold digging at it finest. mind you she made only 51 thousand dollars in 2015

• Nigerian Men

June 1, 2016 at 4:52 pm

Her total income was $51,000 last year, now she wants $50,000 a month.

Now you see why some men shoot their wives

Oniranu

• Kadara

June 1, 2016 at 8:13 pm

I usually support women but this babes story has so many holes in it. The police said they went and there was no evidence of a case . Also she’s clearly after money so it makes her intentions questionable. Johnny was really silly t marry her without a prenup

2. ada

June 1, 2016 at 5:07 pm

@Bruno, most people are taking Johnny’s side. It’s obvious that she married him for his money. If she claims that he was physically abusive over 4 years , why did she marry him?

3. Tosin

June 1, 2016 at 5:09 pm

iz like he wants to make this children a widow. 🙁

4. Natu

June 1, 2016 at 5:09 pm

White women were not born to suffer. An African woman will suffer and smile. The outside world would never know her story because of the fear of being isolated by society. Receive wisdom sisters and say no to abuse!!!!

• Delta geh

June 1, 2016 at 5:48 pm

inferiority complex… Why do you have to put down African women to make your point?

• Natu

June 1, 2016 at 6:58 pm

@Delta how did I put African women down? Kindly elaborate. Did I lie? Don’t y’all love abusive relationships?

• Kpangolo

June 1, 2016 at 7:30 pm

Natu. Been lacking sense since 1000 BC. Reverse thinking.

• Chioma

June 1, 2016 at 9:53 pm

Let’s face the truth because it will set us free. Let’s stop this deceit, pretense and hiding the truth. Many African women are in abusive relationships/marriages from verbal to physical starting from our parent. We have developed a dysfunctional secretive, silent, pretend, isolated culture that’s become the norm then ready to defend/fight back over nothing. Oh, let’s not talk about it, let’s not being shame to ourselves especially family and friends. Naija women cover up too much in the sake of wanting to portray a life that’s opposite of their reality. If it didn’t happen close home recently I will still be sleeping and be in denial. My cousin has been married for 5 years with two children. Recently, I found out she’s been in a physical abusive marriage. I was shocked to say the least. It got out this time around because it was a severe beating that took her to the hospital and her husband got arrested. So, everybody and their mama in Dallas had something to gossip about and it even traveled all the way to naija. We were at a wedding last December together, she updates her social media accounts posting pics getting likes, going on vacation, events and never will you guess that’s what is happening in her marriage. Some folks real marriage is like Ike and Tina turner but putting on Obamas by force on social media. I knew something was off through their body language sometimes but when I asked her, she always wore a smile like nothing. She’s quite a show off too, and a sharp mouth but no excuse to physically beating mother of your children. She narrated stories from when she was pregnant and he was suppose to pick her up from work but suddenly his phone was off and didn’t hear from him. She asked her friend to pick her up but lied to her. When she got home, he wasn’t there and arrived around 2am in the morning. She got beating while laying on their couch resting for questioning his whereabout. The last beating was because he felt like she disrespected his mother. Naija women need award for putting on a front because I swear on my grandmother whom i love dearly, I can’t pose a fake life. I don’t have the guts. She’s the first to judge and give unsolicited advice too. When hubby and I got married, it wasn’t elaborate, extravagant at all. It was simple but beautiful(going by what folks said). Hubby made it clear, the rest of our money can go towards buying our first house which I was 100% behind. She was the first to say ah ah chioma you are too cheap. Na wa o for this your husband that he won’t allow you to enjoy your big day. Mind you, it wasn’t cheap at all but definitely not the trendy show stopping naija weddings. Then she asked me to borrow her some big money early this year. I was taken back, because she indirectly brags how good they live. Ok, I borrowed her after hubby and I agreed on it because we thought they must be really going through tough times. Her husband found out about the money, she got beating too bcos he claimed she embarrassed him in front of us. I’m just learning about these physical beatings now. Then when the big incident happened, hubby called him and expressed his disappointment. My cousin had the audacity to call me and said oh, the way kunle spoke to her husband was disrespectful, he talked to him like he’s an evil guy. He’s not a bad guy, he just has issues. I asked her, so how long has this been going on, she said, she always knew he’s very impatient, can go from 0 to 100 in a second. Ok, what about cheating? he cheated while they were dating but it was kind of her fault because she wasn’t sure about him, so she took break but didn’t tell him. And, the beating started after their wedding. I’m thinking to myself, you win an Oscar for being a very supporting actress to your thriller script.

• lacey

June 2, 2016 at 8:30 am

Chioma shut up and mind your business! I know your type ,typing this long episode on top another’s matter! Silly twat! Is your own marriage any better? Coming here to give us your cousin’s full history!Who cares whether African women want to stay married or single! and this Natu girl always displaying her stupidity!

• Chioma

June 2, 2016 at 4:17 pm

@lacey

Did I mention my cousin’s first and last name? No. Did she complain to you? No. And where in my statement did I say my marriage is better. I just said, I can’t fake a life that’s not real to me and it’s my truth.

So what about you shut up your stinky mouth.

You sound pained and probably a victim of abusive relationship. You must be a wicked soul to be minding your business knowing full well someone close to you is suffering. Even if the person is not accepting it bcos they are still blinded. So no, I’m not minding my business. I gave details to let people know how far women are covering up their pain, and suffering.
      If i was minding my business, my cousin will still be suffering silently and who knows one day have the worst case scenario. My advice to you is, mind your business if you don’t have any sensible thing to contribute.

• Pretty girl

June 2, 2016 at 4:17 am

But Natu are u saying that there are some white women that don’t hide so people don’t judge them in their marriage even when it is clear that hee husband wants to kill her physically, emotionally and money wise

5. le coco

June 1, 2016 at 5:29 pm

I always am on the side of the woman.. but I’m this case.. err… nope smthing is off…

ALLOW ME TO GO OFF ON A TANGENT. dors anyone remember that Mtv host Cynthia okpara.nigerianoap.. she was one of the first major “hosts we had”.. she got married shortly I think 2011/12.. then suddenly she just DROPPED OFF THE GRID!.. I’ve been thinking about her for a few weeks now.. where is she.. what is she doing.. is she still in the industry.. does anyone know.

• Ene

June 1, 2016 at 6:44 pm

She is an on air personality with city fm 105.1 and a producer with Ebony life TV.you can search for her on instagram cynthia Cvon okpala.I really miss her on TV. She has a good head on her shoulders.

• Bleep

June 1, 2016 at 7:36 pm

You mean c-von? Catch her on Twitter here: https://mobile.twitter.com/cynthia_cvon

• Bleep

June 1, 2016 at 7:39 pm

• Le coco

June 1, 2016 at 7:42 pm

I think she works for City FM now. Her IG name is cynthia_cvon.

• Engoz

June 1, 2016 at 7:47 pm

Le coco, everyone is justified to be skeptical of Amber and any woman that feels entitled to a man’s wealth after 15 months of marriage. She can get justice without going for the jugular – spousal support. If Johnny was abusive, charge him to court and let him pay for the damages, simple. I will gladly support her on that. But surprisingly she has a restraining order on her ‘abuser’, but can’t restrain herself from his money and feels entitled to it? We only got to hear of the abuse after the spousal support was kicked out of the courts. Ask Amber now, she will say she’s an ‘independent’ female. I shouted when I heard Melanie Griffith was collecting spousal support from Antonio Banderas. At least those ones were married for close to 20 years. I’m not privy to what agreement they may have had. If we don’t kick against these kind of attitude many females will turn it into a career path. Wetin I dey talk, white women have turned it into a career path already. For black females, na to aspire to be baby mama and be pursuing child support.

6. le coco

June 1, 2016 at 5:30 pm

ALLOW ME TO GO OFF ON A TANGENT. does anyone remember that Mtv host Cynthia okpara.nigerian tv host. she was one of the first major “hosts we had”.. she got married shortly I think 2011/12.. then suddenly she just DROPPED OFF THE GRID!.. I’ve been thinking about her for a few weeks now.. where is she.. what is she doing.. is she still in the industry.. does anyone know.

7. keke driver

June 1, 2016 at 5:33 pm

“Heard alleges that during the “entirety” of their four-year relationship, “Johnny has been verbally and physically abusive to me.”………..AND SHE WENT AHEAD TO MARRY HIM??? What’s she high on?

8. zee

June 1, 2016 at 8:39 pm

He hurt yu in december n yu took selfies n kept quiet???? He dated n had kids with paradis n nobody heard or saw him hit her. If her claims were true, other women he dated wld hv come up wit der own abuse stories. Karma is a bitch amber and i hope yu never get a dime from him!!!

9. le coco

June 1, 2016 at 10:13 pm

I hv nothing to add.. @Engoz.. u hav said it all… the whole situation just doesn’t seem genuine to me.. The lady seems like she is after the money.. but she isn’t even trying to hide it..

It makes me angry tht women do this( if she is lying).. because there r soo many victims of abuse tht don’t get a say.. or aren’t even believed because of stunts like this.. AGAIN.. If she is lying…

10. lily

June 1, 2016 at 10:22 pm

There’s something fishy about her claims. Files for divorce a few days after someone lost their mother, claiming abuse after spousal support was thrown out of court, called the cops and didn’t press charges, cops say nothing was amiss, guards say she was the violent one etc. I say, KARMA Johnny. Who even gets married in Hollywood without a prenup?

11. Just my 1 Cents

June 1, 2016 at 11:16 pm

Karma is a b****. Don’t know why some women think they can change men. When a man can leave his partner/gf who has been with him for 12+ years with children, so you think your beauty/what’s between ya legs will change him???

Keep on deceiving yourself. I’m not saying you deserve a beating, but don’t act like you never saw it coming. Sheeshh

12. Fashionista

June 2, 2016 at 12:38 am

I’m with Bruno on this one. While I am still undecided about her allegations, although leaning towards believing her, just don’t see why she has to lie. Having said that, 50k dolls a month? For what exactly? After a year of marriage and NO kids, girl shift! You’re giving women a bad rep.

13. le coco

June 2, 2016 at 6:19 am

Thank you everyone.. I will surely check her out…. @bleep and ene