Scoop

Must Watch Trailer! Mike Ezuruonye, Uti Nwachukwu, Bimbo Manuel, Brycee Bassey & More in “Breathless”

Breathless (2)

We can’t wait to see this movie.

Mike Ezuruonye, Uti Nwachukwu, Bimbo Manuel, John Njamah, Brycee Bassey, Nancy Isime, Bobby Michaels and more star in an action-packed movie “Breathless”, produced by Jenkins Alumona and Charles Uwagbai.

Breathless Cast Breathless

Synopsis:

Professor Okpodu, a successful businessman, and his two sons are excited about the prospect of their company becoming Africa’s biggest solar energy business. To realise the dream, they hire a female consultant from the United States of America. The sumptuous-looking consultant becomes an object of desire for the professor’s sons, pushing them into a bitter rivalry for her body and soul. She, however, has a different agenda: avenging the death- in the professor’s beach house- of her sister, a young woman with less than licit links to the professor and his two feuding sons. This sets off a series of events that lifts the lid on the dark secrets of the professor and his two sons as well as how her sister died.

See some stills from the movie below.

Breathless (1) Breathless (3) Breathless (4) Breathless (6) Breathless (7) Breathless (8) Breathless (5)

Watch the trailer below.

For more information, visit the website here.

1. glow

June 21, 2016 at 11:59 am

Uti Nwachukwu is an “ACCOMPLISH” actor??

2. iyke

June 21, 2016 at 12:02 pm

This trailer is too jagajaga….No head no tail..

• Leonard

June 21, 2016 at 5:16 pm

Tah!!! Stop there, such a fantastic trailer what do you know about creativity?

• Omotee

June 21, 2016 at 9:20 pm

And you know this because you’re the King of…? Biko shift

3. @edDREAMZ

June 21, 2016 at 12:42 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Good cast…. All the best to whoever is watching…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

4. Taiwo

June 21, 2016 at 1:05 pm

Uti sha. Ok, let’s see his performance in this one. Mike is fine but, his acting too can be somehow. Brycee, I saw her on The Spot and her Pulse interview and one a movie back on Africa Magic and fell in love with her since. Anyway, let’s see na.

5. Okoro

June 21, 2016 at 1:07 pm

Ermmmmm, what’s with Nollywood and these terrible movie posters?? No creativity at all!

• benny

June 21, 2016 at 5:37 pm

I have not seen this movie though, but i strongly believe it is bad to condemn a movie you have not seen. This is the damage we do to ourselves and things made in Nigeria.

• mary

June 22, 2016 at 11:00 am

Absolutely right @ benny…we should learn to appreciate people’s work rather than finding faults.

6. Chinansa

June 21, 2016 at 1:28 pm

Uti CANNOT Act and neither can Mike Ezerounye. Both Overrated mediocres. But we Nigerians don’t have any better and have to settle for the mean time. Let’s just praising our mediocres, that’s what we are good at abi? I mean how many actors in nollywood can we boldly say are good enough, can’t even count on my ten fingers. They ok sha, none great.

• John

June 21, 2016 at 3:23 pm

You took the words right outta ma mouth! Choi! Hopefully it’s a good movie. Will ho see it anyway.

• Dtruth

June 21, 2016 at 3:49 pm

Bobby Obodo is way better than Uti Nwachukwu

• Bola

July 13, 2016 at 3:05 pm

LMAO! God Forbid.

• Yeayo

June 21, 2016 at 5:29 pm

May its because you are not used to seeing Nigerian movies…This trailer is the bomb, take it or leave it….seeing it with my hommies

• Eguagie

June 21, 2016 at 6:00 pm

Well, I don’t think so. Uti and Mike surprised me after watching the trailer here and on Instagram. Brycee’s will do better than mercy Johnson, ini edo etc. Guy, let’s watch this movie b4 we criticize it. Cheers

7. kay

June 21, 2016 at 3:27 pm

im still trying to understand how Uti is an actor. btw i loved him in both seasons of big brother africa….he is ok on jara too.but acting…nah. He doesnt do it for me.

8. Andrea

June 21, 2016 at 5:13 pm

Wow! Love the trailer!
    This was the movie that Mike got a nomination for at AMVCA. Sad he didn’t win. Uti’s coming up. The lady that said “which one”, love her expression.

9. Obi

June 21, 2016 at 5:13 pm

Uti fine boy sha! was nominated for his first AMAA with his performance in this movie Breathless he must have brought something different here . I can’t wait to see this film

10. Sandra

June 21, 2016 at 5:19 pm

Nice trailer not so bad just that Nigerians are so used to comedy these, this is something different will definitely go see this. Obi leave my Uti o

11. Cath

June 21, 2016 at 5:19 pm

I v seen the trailer many times on TV. Ds story doesn’t on bellanaija doesn’t reflect the essence of the movie. I gbadun the trailer. Hope to see the movie

12. Tony

June 21, 2016 at 5:19 pm

Bimbo Manuel WOW!!!!! One of Nigeria’s best cant wait to see the movie

13. Avon

June 21, 2016 at 5:21 pm

UTI!!!! My boo forever. Keep evolving booboosky HahHha!!
    Saw this Mike at a bank years ago and he was soo polite. Nice guy.
    Not a fan of Naija movies but looking forward to this one.

14. Salami

June 21, 2016 at 5:21 pm

see haters. Uti is wonderful… I trust he will do his best in this movie, can’t wait for July 1

15. Yeayo

June 21, 2016 at 5:23 pm

Iyke, which one is jagajaga there now, habaaaa….trailer is the bomb abeg
    I give up to the cast and crew jare…kudos guys
    Can’t wait to see it too

16. Neymar jr.

June 21, 2016 at 5:24 pm

Bravo!!! This is superb, looking forward to seeing the movie Breathless

17. ibrahim

June 21, 2016 at 5:26 pm

WOW!!!….can’t wait.

18. Pweedie xter

June 21, 2016 at 5:28 pm

great actors on board….never knew uti was this good at acting,, love him tho
    am definitely gonna see this……

19. hope adegoke

June 21, 2016 at 5:31 pm

ohhhhh dis movies in showing 1st of july.i saw d poster and saw my favourite. JOHN NJAMAH, i can,t wait to see d movie.

20. Steph

June 21, 2016 at 5:33 pm

I’m sha going to see Brycee Bassey thats my own! I like that girl…like crazy!

21. Femi

June 21, 2016 at 5:34 pm

I love the trailer! This movie is a must-watch!!! With the likes of Bimbo Manuel, Mike, Uti and the rest, I have no doubt this movie will go places. If this same movie got Mike a nomination at the AMVCA, then I can’t wait for it to be at the Cinema. Mike is a good actor anytime, anyday!!!!

22. priscillia

June 21, 2016 at 5:38 pm

‘Breathless movie’ cant wait to get to the cinema to watch diz… Uti Nwachukwu and Mike Ezuroye, wanna c both actions….

23. iam_DIGBA

June 21, 2016 at 5:39 pm

Let someone go and join Iyke, a book is not judged by its cover. Make we see the movie first before we no wetin to talk.

24. Opeyemi

June 21, 2016 at 5:48 pm

hmmmmn see badbelles…. Only trailer make una talk this nonsense, God dey ohhh.

25. Adejobi

June 21, 2016 at 5:51 pm

See uti mouth for that poster. I must watch Uncle Bee and John Njamah. Okay nothing do una, we go jam for cinema.

26. Adejobi

June 21, 2016 at 5:53 pm

see Uti mouth for this poster…i must watch uncle bee and john Njamah. okay we go jam for cinema.

27. Eguagie

June 21, 2016 at 6:05 pm

Brycee has taken over the place of ini edo in my heart. She is real. And with this trailer I watched, I can see Uti acting differently from what we were used to. Kudos. Nice poster too.

• Lola

June 21, 2016 at 11:41 pm

Ah ah, Brycee and Mercy Johnson are two different categories na! I LOVE Mercy Johnson and Brycee has been growing on me, but they are two totally different personalities. I met Brycee at this women’s networking event and her accent is the most cutest thang eva and she has grace and presence. But biko, leave my Mercy alone ooo

28. Etin

June 21, 2016 at 6:08 pm

Mike has taken over from Jim Iyke. Good one. Will definitely watch this movie.

29. Cythnia

June 22, 2016 at 12:20 am

The trailer ain’t too bad tbh, but the movie poster is a turn off! They didn’t try at all. I still plan to go see the movie tho. Bryce fine sha!!!

30. Uju

June 22, 2016 at 6:20 am

Are my eyes failing me, or y’all just chose to ignore the very explicit sex scenes. I have seen waist holding in the make believe movie sex scenes, but touching of bare breast alongside is very novel oh!

Is this still acting?

31. Josh

June 22, 2016 at 9:18 am

Etin, taah! Which Jim Ikye? Abegi

32. Mo_Tee

June 22, 2016 at 10:43 am

Fantastic trailer… Dis will certainly be an award clincher. Kudos!

33. Nnadi

June 22, 2016 at 10:52 am

I truly Love Uti though…ugh!His character’s literally evil. It’ll be thrill to watch him act differently.Hmmm,the advert is a great suspense!I bet it’s one of the best movies in Nollywood. Mehn,I’m sooo hooked with breathless movie come July 1st

34. Mo_Tee

June 22, 2016 at 11:43 am

Fantastic trailer…. Dis is certainly an award clincher. Kudos

35. aj

June 23, 2016 at 2:46 am

hmmm why the sudden influx of comments on a movie trailer? hmmmm