Relationships

Nurse Abena found Her Prince Charming in the Hospital! Pre-Wedding Photos

Abena and Prince_Pre-Wedding Shoot in Ghana_BellaNaija June 2016_1Abena is a nurse and Prince met her at the hospital. Their photos have been trending since yesterday and BN Weddings has the love story behind it.

She says, “It all started a year and a half ago, when I was at work at University of Ghana Hospital working as a nursing officer, Prince came to visit a sick relative whilst I was doing my usual rounds, he approached me with a prescription for help.

He really appreciated everything I did for him then we become and it moved on and on and here I have my Prince Charming.”

***

~ Photography: One Click PhotosAbena and Prince_Pre-Wedding Shoot in Ghana_BellaNaija June 2016_2 Abena and Prince_Pre-Wedding Shoot in Ghana_BellaNaija June 2016_3 Abena and Prince_Pre-Wedding Shoot in Ghana_BellaNaija June 2016_6 Abena and Prince_Pre-Wedding Shoot in Ghana_BellaNaija June 2016_14 Abena and Prince_Pre-Wedding Shoot in Ghana_BellaNaija June 2016_5 Abena and Prince_Pre-Wedding Shoot in Ghana_BellaNaija June 2016_7 Abena and Prince_Pre-Wedding Shoot in Ghana_BellaNaija June 2016_9 Abena and Prince_Pre-Wedding Shoot in Ghana_BellaNaija June 2016_10 Abena and Prince_Pre-Wedding Shoot in Ghana_BellaNaija June 2016_13Abena and Prince_Pre-Wedding Shoot in Ghana_BellaNaija June 2016_11 Abena and Prince_Pre-Wedding Shoot in Ghana_BellaNaija June 2016_8

***

Photography: One Click Photos

1. King Bae

June 1, 2016 at 9:04 pm

I love it. Love is so amazing! #TooCute

• Sean

June 2, 2016 at 9:44 am

Why is this even going viral? What’s the big deal?

Congratulations to them…….But we need to encourage her to take it easy and slim down for her health sake.

(But that bros get mind sha)

Shalom!

2. welldone my brother,the Lord is your strength

June 1, 2016 at 9:05 pm

You can do all things through Christ that strengthens you,Congratulations brother,you need all the strength you can get to succeed in this your marriage.#Eru Nla.

• Mr. Egghead

June 1, 2016 at 10:15 pm

We all saw what you did there ????

May he be empowered

• Nkechi

June 1, 2016 at 11:10 pm

This life; It is not of him that willeth or runneth but the Lord who shows mercy. Some of those laying emphasis have not even got one proposal. This girl will be enjoying her Mr Man. Better let’s face our lives. She is engaged whether you like it or not. If you like call her names.

• Jade

June 2, 2016 at 3:55 pm

@anonymous

My dear, I’m a slim girl wanting to gain more curves sef. However, if I’m fat I will own it with confidence especially if it’s not disrupting my health. The truth is being fat is not equivalent to unhealthy, being skinny is not equivalent to healthy. Your weight doesn’t always determine your health.
      I’m just over some girls thinking they are better and wondering why a guy will choose a certain kind of girl bcos she doesn’t fit into the standard of beauty. It reminds me of when someone called Mark Zuckerberg’s wife basic and he could have chosen a “better” girl. He chose what he likes, who are you to be complaining.

• Jade

June 2, 2016 at 7:48 am

Be over there and be sarcastic. Breaking news, your slim body, curves and Brazilian weave is no longer special. And married men cheating probably messing someone like her. As far as we are concerned edible caterer comes in big/fat portions too.
      All the skinny girls are hating on her and saying if she can find a guy then I should bcos I look better and in better shape. If you are so special, no guys should break up with you. Some Men be lying for days talking about I don’t like fat girls but some secretly messing with one.
      A close family friend, handsome I mean that brotha is fine got married to a “big” girl. Our jaws dropped when we saw who he chose. 10 years married and still going strong. She has the best character ever and fun to be around. When she got pregnant with their three kids, she actually didn’t get unusually fat, her body was regular to her normal size. She’s healthy too. Then another friend of mine told me details that some fat girls are the best in bed especially when he’s hitting it from the back. They are quite open and know how to please their men.

• Anonymous

June 2, 2016 at 9:36 am

Are you fat? Cuz this defence is really something! ?

• Grace

June 2, 2016 at 7:20 pm

Pride goes before a fall. Some skinny people cannot even hold a job or a man. She has both. I am not demanding that people should not be fit but don’t delight yourself in it so much as if it is a sure guarantee to good marriage. Guess you can tell by statistics. Beware of pride. I have issues with people that stress or oppress other people. Since you are not her family and she has a man and you don’t. Why not just send her a personal email if you are truly concerned for her health. I am so happy for nurse Abena. No one should bash her. Life teaches us many lessons. The guy that had the best results in my uncle’s set went to him looking for work. Excel and make a first class but ensure you have Baba God’s backing.

• Corolla

June 2, 2016 at 12:45 pm

@welldone There you are using the bible to subtly attack people. I hope your comment has enriched your life and the lives of your loved ones.

• Anne

June 3, 2016 at 3:13 pm

@Corolla. You know that was the truth and nothing but the truth. No human being should shame another human being to put them down. When something is genuine, you do it from a good heart and inform the person and not turn it into a public affair. This is why the first shall be the last and the last first. Beware of pride.

• henrietta

June 14, 2016 at 2:02 pm

lmaooooooooooo. You are very funny.

• nanlise

July 1, 2016 at 2:57 pm

yeye

3. Enitan

June 1, 2016 at 9:13 pm

This is true love .if a man love you no matter what you look like he will not go.
    Some men will be asking babes to go slim down before loving them.any man that can’t accept you the way you’re is not for you. Even though he married you .he will still cheat. I love her , she didn’t have to slim down to impress any man

4. GOD dey.

June 1, 2016 at 9:14 pm

Wow.

Congratulations to the couple.

5. [email protected]

June 1, 2016 at 9:22 pm

Lovely !!!! Congratsssss

6. Anonymous t

June 1, 2016 at 9:25 pm

very beautiful couple but oga you shouldn’t try what you did on picture 5 again

7. BlueEyed

June 1, 2016 at 9:26 pm

Oh Lordy!
    Anyway congrats, anybody can find love ??

• Oniye

June 2, 2016 at 12:06 am

What does that mean biko? So she’s a “lesser” of more distinct somebody because she’s big? Nigerians can just talk carelessly sha. If anybody can find love, and YOU haven’t, the joke is on you

• Abby

June 2, 2016 at 10:24 am

BlueEyed makes a lot of useless comments on BN, Not surprising to see what she wrote..

8. madman

June 1, 2016 at 9:27 pm

Don’t know them but they look content and happy.

9. Thatafricanchic

June 1, 2016 at 9:30 pm

Went through a guys Facebook. He seems very level headed and in love with his girlfriend. He says he loves thick girls too. The girl should try and be more fit. Because it looking at the sweat, it looks like the photoshoot was a real work out for her

10. Folusho

June 1, 2016 at 9:44 pm

Beautiful couple. Are people engaged without rings?? a very honest question.

• Stacy

June 1, 2016 at 11:26 pm

Yes Folusho. There are people that don’t wear jewellery on their person.

• Sassy

June 2, 2016 at 3:02 am

Lolz.. Yes o. All the time. Ring is serenren. Had my formal introduction three weeks ago and getting married in August. I dont have a ring. I dont need one.

• @Blessedchild

June 2, 2016 at 9:22 am

same here babe…had my introduction last weekend, i have my engagement ring inside my box…but I don’t feel like wearing it yet till the white wedding.. And trust me the ring is gorgeous.

11. Ladyb

June 1, 2016 at 9:53 pm

All you people that think you have to be skinny before you find a man (i had the same mindset )let this make you wonder a little.just let love find u as YOU ARE. Congratulations yall

• Grace

June 1, 2016 at 10:51 pm

I like that, Let Love find you the way you are!!! Wow, beautiful!

12. le coco

June 1, 2016 at 9:54 pm

i saw some of these photos on fb! didn’t knw they were Ghanaian.. I saw his lil love letter to her.. BEAUTIFUL.. God bless them

13. lifeisbeautiful

June 1, 2016 at 10:02 pm

Good for them! Lucky girl, found her a cute and STRONG (I mean literally) man.

14. ben oladipo

June 1, 2016 at 10:17 pm

bro, you are a great man, a hero, u deserve an award and I honestly appreciate your courage, boldness nd charisma young lady.

15. Cynical

June 1, 2016 at 10:25 pm

I have been waiting for this story…….#hereforthecomments

16. zee

June 1, 2016 at 10:25 pm

In d voice of moto moto of the madagascar movie..”She big..she plumpy”..! No hating o

17. Nonya

June 1, 2016 at 10:29 pm

Why do you people think that because she’s fat she doesn’t deserve love? Two people love each other and are getting married, wetin come concern weight inside the matter? Is slim fit the guarantee of a good and happy marriage? The man saw her as she is and decided this is what he wants, she saw him as he is and decided that is who she wants. Wetin come be the problem?

We need to really rethink the way we view these things o. There is no formula for marriage. It is all very relative and everyone should face their front. Even if there is absolutely nothing else good about this lady that has made him want to share her life, has it occurred to you that this man might just simply like his women chunky? And what is wrong with that?

I’ve seen very cruel comments on their picture since it started circulating and its really unfortunate. Rethink how you view beauty, again it is very subjective.

Congrats Abena and Prince. God bless your union.

18. Adaeze Writes

June 1, 2016 at 10:33 pm

Awwww….this is super sweet. May God bless their love. She’s so pretty.

For thrilling stories, visit adaezewrites.com

19. Abuja Bored Girl

June 1, 2016 at 10:33 pm

Beautiful couple congratulations. Wishing you guys all the best

20. Bey

June 1, 2016 at 10:38 pm

They seem in love, dats great.
    What I have a problem with is d length of her skirt. She’s a pretty girl but dat skirt ain’t cutting it. The skirt cld have been a tiny bit longer, to cover all dat bumps and lumps.
    I like her, she seems happy and confident.
    Iv cum across men that like chubby women and vice versa.
    Wishing them a HML.

21. Grace

June 1, 2016 at 10:52 pm

Let Love find you the way you are!!!

22. Osa

June 1, 2016 at 11:24 pm

Hmmm…. It is well.

23. Chi

June 1, 2016 at 11:41 pm

God bless their union.

Cute !!!!!

24. Apples

June 1, 2016 at 11:42 pm

Aww!!!!! Too cute!!?

25. ESO

June 2, 2016 at 12:03 am

F*ck you and your comments! She’s beautiful just they way she is! Congrats to the couple!

26. Anonymous

June 2, 2016 at 12:11 am

What is that davido’s song again??

• Anon

June 2, 2016 at 3:04 pm

Dodo

27. Daminaj.com

June 2, 2016 at 12:17 am

cute

28. Ada

June 2, 2016 at 12:26 am

Accra is as hot as fire! If you had to prance around in the heat you would be sweating too

29. Concerned citizen

June 2, 2016 at 1:04 am

Only pple dt wunt do nada abt their excess weight will b ecstatic rn.yes love is awesome.bt u gotta sort out ur personal problems wen its in your power 2 do so b4 ‘waiting for love to find you the way u are’.dnt mean 2 b mean bt pple r gettin priorities all mixed up dese days.obesity is fatal!!..findin a man/woman wunt keep you alive but staying healthy most likely will.

30. Michael

June 2, 2016 at 1:09 am

So single ladies
    you see the problem is your bad character
    no amount of loosing weight makeup or brazilian hair will get you a man
    Unexamined life is not worth living
    Look deep in to your soul and ask yourself why
    No its not witches in your villlage is your jealousy bad mouthing others and stank attitude. Your blessing has been blocked. Unlock it

• Huh

June 2, 2016 at 10:00 am

You better tell your sisters that they are single because of bad character, and you too. What rubbish

• Mz Socially Awkward...

June 2, 2016 at 10:52 am

I see this sort of vileness and it’s sobering. What you’ve spewed is just some nasty, evil tripe.

And you have the gall to ask people to look deep in their soul and examine their presumed stank attitude? Coming from the condemnatory heart which wrote this… that’s laughable. Pray tell us, kind sire, what are your own unique views on childlessness? Is that lack in certain people’s lives also pegged down to bad character?? Maybe every single one of ’em women had abortions as young girls and sexed one too many men so we should leave them to now reap the rewards of their past? Allow me to pre-empt you as I see your arguments coming from afar already.

For humanity’s sake, stop and properly think through some of the damaging pre-conceptions in your head before typing all of it.

• Corolla

June 2, 2016 at 12:49 pm

FOH with your basic, pimitive mentality. Like you did a survey of all single girls and the conclusion was that single girls all have bad character. #olodojatijati

• Ebony

June 2, 2016 at 3:21 pm

When people attribute bad character to ladies being single, I can already tell their level of exposure and/or education.
      So if I have a great character and I get dozens of proposals but I’m not feeling the guys for whatever reasons best known to me, does my being single then have anything to do with my character?
      If I know my worth, I wouldn’t want to get into marriage with someone that will erode my future and destiny.

31. Sandra

June 2, 2016 at 1:15 am

if you dont believe in Christ and not given your life to him – This is the day you should

32. Juliet

June 2, 2016 at 2:18 am

Cute couple…dat guy should better not be playing around or else FIRE!! LOL…[email protected]

33. esteem

June 2, 2016 at 6:51 am

Wow this is amazing, well good gals that drops pride in their carriers always find luv easily pls who are those saying Godforbid here? Stay there dey form posh mek till u buy evening market.

34. mizwest

June 2, 2016 at 7:36 am

It’s not all bout looking good big or skinny. It’s about being healthy. Let’s not get it twisted. I’m hoping the love thry share is beyond the shallowness of physical appearance. I mean what happens if she decides to loose a few pounds for health and safety?

35. mz~rych

June 2, 2016 at 7:50 am

Let love find you the way you are #beautifulword#.

36. Chiamaka

June 2, 2016 at 8:02 am

Let love find you the way you are! Beautiful!

37. Concerned citizen

June 2, 2016 at 8:45 am

Only pple dt wunt do nada abt their excess weight will b ecstatic rn. Yes love is awesome n all bt u gotta sort out ur prsnl problems wen its in ur power 2 do so b4 ‘waitin 4 luv 2 find you d way u r’ dnt mean 2 b insensitive bt pple seem to b getting priorities all mixed up dese days.obesity is fatal!!..hope shez wrkin on it tho.finding a man/woman wunt help keep u alive bt staying healthy most likely will.congrats 2 d couple

38. signature

June 2, 2016 at 9:02 am

I love this. I love love. when its beautiful everything else is beautiful. congrats to dem!!

39. Benson Ossai

June 2, 2016 at 9:05 am

I don’t trust you guy.Wetin dem give you chop you never talk true.

40. Ouch!

June 2, 2016 at 10:28 am

Ouch! I’m loving this couple soo much. Please who has the i.v? i wouldnt mind attending

41. Mz Titilitious

June 2, 2016 at 10:29 am

all i can say is Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

42. Truth

June 2, 2016 at 10:37 am

We all talk and say a man should be the lucky one to find a woman he marries. From the comments from both males and females, it feels obvious it’s the womenfolk who are lucky to hook a man.

So many people judging their happiness from their pictures! Remind me what social media portrays again???? Not saying they are not happy oo!

43. Puzzles

June 2, 2016 at 10:44 am

I feel like she’s saying to all who have insulted her because of her weight, “I’m engaged, duh!”

Happy Married Life to them.

Lesson learnt:
    A man who truly loves you will love you the way you are, whether you are fat, slim, tall, short, dark-skinned, light-skinned, Nigerian, Bi-racial, natural haired, relaxed haired, graduate, non-graduate, Nigerian accent, foreign accent, rich parents, poor parents, firstborn, lastborn, virgin, non-virgin, career-woman, house-wife material and every other things most men have used to cause insecurity within us.

Also, treat everybody right. She went the extra mile while at work and she got her man. Some of us need to work on our characters if we want to get the RIGHT person

44. Nanayaa

June 2, 2016 at 12:03 pm

Dnt be sarcastic my friend

45. luvugirl

June 2, 2016 at 12:21 pm

Bold and Confident!!! Go girl ….love your charisma. Beautiful nurse, caring comes from the heart….God just blessed you while caring for others. May God bless your union amen

46. Corolla

June 2, 2016 at 12:42 pm

Awwww congrats to them.

47. Linda Wilson

June 2, 2016 at 12:53 pm

They ate a beautiful couple!

• Tolu

June 6, 2016 at 8:50 pm

Ate ke??? This kind shade.

48. naijamess

June 2, 2016 at 1:08 pm

She has a beautiful face but she will look more beautiful if she looses some weight, the guy is fine,all those loose skin is a no no.

49. Audrey

June 2, 2016 at 1:44 pm

How did the world forget that God did not create us all slim or medium sized? Did you not see fat kids growing up? Do you not know families where everyone is big? smh! What’s with the silly insinuations about slimming to stay healthy? Leave her be. If you can’t be happy for them, just shush.

50. YesIsaidit

June 2, 2016 at 3:01 pm

All you desperate females SEEKING AND HUNTING FOR MENT 24/7 in churches clubs, gate-crushing weddings and parties. It is aLL A lost cause for you.

See your life. 🙂

This pretty lady like BOaZ sort for Ruth was found at owrk, She didnt go seeking, God planted the man in the hospital at the right time and he went and sort for her.

Hmm I am very sure she attends Mensa Otabils church Central Gospel Church, There is something very CGC about her. Great testimony and poster child for all those who think it is by their might and power for them to get married. Your focus should be on one person and one person only God and Jesus.. Toke Makinwa always talking shyt about how single girls should Seek for Men over Christmas,Toke See your own life now – you shitted on God with your loose talk he shitted back you. 🙂 – 10 yrs ko 10 yrs ni – all down the drain. Mrs know it all. 🙂

so to all you loosers, DO IT GODS WAY – SIMPLE.

• Kbear

Prince God bless you for making your woman ? proud

53. lily

June 3, 2016 at 3:07 am

lovely in all shapes

54. memyselfandi

June 3, 2016 at 6:45 pm

Awww how cute! Ghanaians sure love the name Prince though, went to school with about three guys named that

55. Ivie9j

June 4, 2016 at 6:30 pm

People make me laugh pretending to be genuinely interested in big people’s health… its a lie. U are concerned with how she looks. Meanwhile she may end up outliving us all.

Not making excuses for her but when and if she’s ready she can find it within herself to loose a few pounds but she doesn’t have to just because society finds it unappealing, though her hubby may not be pleased about her becoming slimmer lol.
    Happy Married life to the couple 🙂

56. Medel

June 10, 2016 at 2:05 pm

Honestly, this is true love. That young man there found something that surpasses the physical structure. Some of us look at things like; is she fat?, boosty?, got 8? Is she from a rich home? What did she study? Is she beautiful? Lol. Those things fade-out like the July rainfall.
    Look at her! Our thought and my presumed imagination is mehnnnn ‘this one go remain single all her life’ but that’s only the thoughts of men.
    Our naija sisters its high time you started giving attention to how u treat people and the goodness of your hearts. Those are hidden aspect of every humans but can be made to be open if we nurtures it.
    Wishing u all ladies who are yet to see a husband the very best of the men out there…….
    Congrats nurse Abebe may God continue to stay in your marriage#Amen

57. Nancy

August 28, 2016 at 3:21 pm

My favourite couple thus far
    more grace.

For relationship tips visit nancydesire.com