News

Such Fun! Check out Photos and Videos of 2Baba & Annie Idibia’s Exciting Safari Visit in Kenya

2Baba and the team 1

Afropop superstar and Campari ambassador, 2Baba definitely had an unforgettable experience in Kenya as they went exploring the beautiful city of Nairobi with his beautiful wife, Annie Idibia as well as winners of the Campari ‘Dare To Mix’ promo.

The team went on an exciting Safari trip, visiting the David Sheldrick wildlife orphanage and Giraffe Centre. It definitely was an experience to remember according to members of the team.

Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 11.32.16 AM Kenya 1

Upon arrival, the Campari team was treated to a traditional Masai welcome dance at the entrance.

Welcome dance at the Nairobi National Park ???? #CampariSenator #CampariInKenya #DareToMix #SafariTrip

A video posted by Campari Nigeria (@camparinigeria) on

2Baba 1 2Baba 2

The Idibias were also urged to get the famous Giraffe Kiss during a visit to the Giraffe Center. Although 2Baba and his beautiful wife were happy to feed the giraffes, they however couldn’t manage to get a Giraffe kiss.

Annie, who tried to keep her cool while feeding the 18 feet tall animal totally freaked out when she managed to get close to kissing the Giraffe.

pasted image 0 (1) pasted image 0

Check out more photos from the trip…

6-DSC05555

2baba and the team

2baba and the team

The Campari Team

The Campari Team

Campari Dare To Mix winner

Campari Dare To Mix winner

5-DSC05544 Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 11.37.01 AM

___________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. nneka

June 16, 2016 at 2:15 pm

This is the best reply Annie can give that Tu face’s baby mama’s sister. I don’t recall her name cos I didn’t consider her important.

• nwa nna

June 16, 2016 at 3:19 pm

@ nneka- Why do you choose to take panadol over someone else’s headache nne? Just enjoy the pics biko! I am just a neutral bystander pointing out my observation 😛

• ilo

June 16, 2016 at 11:12 pm

lmao so each time tuface samples some edible catering, annie must immediately parade herself with her papa Africa husband for the sake of claiming her spot? lol what kind of life is that? what you don get is that Pero and co dnt want Annie´s spot cos they know the hell she is going through. All they want is to be sampling tubaba here and there to settle their scores with Annie for whatever issues they have on the background. Tuface will never leave annie cos he needs to maintain that family man status for his endorsements and annie too cannot leave tubaba cos he is her last bus stop. Besides, just because they are out on a trip does not mean it wasnt planned long ago. These two are married and sometimes their businesses are linked so irregardless of what happens between them, they cnt just cancel a planned business trip. if u look at the pics u can easily see that annie is not happy. she is wearing one of those plastic smiles for the sake of public appearance.

• BB

June 17, 2016 at 1:51 am

And this epistle you wrote makes you feel good about a woman who is happy in her own husband’s company right? Wow,the reason God himself regretted creating man.

2. Neonet

June 16, 2016 at 2:33 pm

Tu Face is always handsome in all his pix……

3. bea

June 16, 2016 at 3:20 pm

Annie cant be finer. just seems so seemlessly beautiful

4. you

June 16, 2016 at 6:14 pm

Dont rejoice yet Nneka. Its not 9 months yet so we cant really know if after the reggae we will play the blues

• CHIKA

June 16, 2016 at 7:37 pm

GRANDMA PERO IS THAT YOU?

5. mandy

June 16, 2016 at 6:52 pm

i don’t know but i just love Annie. beautiful woman. I’m a huge fan of Annie and Tubaba and i pray the marriage endures the test of time.

6. Olga

June 16, 2016 at 7:06 pm

Hi guys! This is sooooo off topic but I don’t live in Naija-I’m actually Kenyan-but my hubby is Nigerian, from Delta State. We’re having a girl in September and he really wants her to have an Isoko (he’s Isoko) name. But all the names he’s come up with have “Oghene” and so far all his family members I’ve met have “Oghene” in their names. I don’t know, but I’d like a little more variety. I thought I’d ask y’all if you could help me out with a few Isoko girl names without “Oghene” so I could suggest them to him. Thanks in advance, guys

• Olga

June 16, 2016 at 7:07 pm

Oh, and it would help to have meanings too. Thanks

• BB

June 17, 2016 at 1:55 am

Olga if you are a christian and loves God, then go with that name that has Ogene in it thanks.

• Tosin

June 17, 2016 at 12:48 am

But you know the Oghene part will likely be chopped off, right? Like they can just be called the stuff that comes after the Oghene.

7. Izzy

June 17, 2016 at 1:04 am

Hi Olga, Oghene means God and most Isoko names have it like a prefix, or have it ending the name, though some people leave it out of the name. E.g EloOghene means the light of God, but some people simply bear Elo, which means light. Some names without Oghene are Ewomazino(good/fortune
    has come), Efe(wealth) ,Efemena(This is my wealth), Uyoyo( Love), Elozino(Light has come) Elohor(blessing) Ufuoma(Peace of mind)

• Mama

June 17, 2016 at 5:53 am

I like those Zino names. Can it be spelt Xino?

8. Olga

June 17, 2016 at 11:00 am

Aww, thanks a lot for your suggestions! I was just thinking that maybe we should try something different but I love the fact that Nigerians involve God in everything. I’ll definitely let you guys know what we decide on when she arrives.