Style

The Maju Woman is Poised & Stylish in Maju’s recent Campaign “Sweet Sweet Summer”

BellaNaija Style

Shop-Maju-Dedun-Olobayo-June-2016-BellaNaija0009

Womenswear brand Maju is one to always keep wardrobes ready for any and every occasion that comes its way. This time around, it happens to be everyone’s favourite time of the year: Summer. Summer means fun, excitement and relaxation – and this campaign is filled with essentials that will make the summer period a memorable one.

Dedun Olobayo of StyleMeAfrica.Com and Banke Su, serve as the perfect Maju Mannequins in the latest campaign.

From bright and fun pieces, to chic and classy silhouettes, the Maju summer campaign is soft, sweet and it’s definitely a must have!

See the Photos

Shop-Maju-Dedun-Olobayo-June-2016-BellaNaija0004Shop-Maju-Dedun-Olobayo-June-2016-BellaNaija0001 Shop-Maju-Dedun-Olobayo-June-2016-BellaNaija0002 Shop-Maju-Dedun-Olobayo-June-2016-BellaNaija0003 Shop-Maju-Dedun-Olobayo-June-2016-BellaNaija0005 Shop-Maju-Dedun-Olobayo-June-2016-BellaNaija0006 Shop-Maju-Dedun-Olobayo-June-2016-BellaNaija0007 Shop-Maju-Dedun-Olobayo-June-2016-BellaNaija0008 Shop-Maju-Dedun-Olobayo-June-2016-BellaNaija0010

Credits:
Models: Dedun Olobayo & Banke Su
Photography: Jerrie Rotimi
Make up: Yemisi Bamgbose for LOG cosmetics
Art Direction and Styling: Folakemi awobotu
Hair: Jola for @mjaewigs

1. surenaija

June 30, 2016 at 6:28 pm

wow…. bella naija is the best jooor

2. Please

July 1, 2016 at 7:00 am

Maju, Maju, Maju, how many times did I call you? You guys need to work on your finishing Mbok. I bought three items at the shopping event in Sao Cafe and one of the lace tops tore and the finishing of the other two were so poor. I didn’t notice because of the lighting when I bought

3. Funke

July 1, 2016 at 9:50 am

Why did they put that style me africa girl there…she just looks weird and spoilt everything.

4. Call Me Gorgeous...

July 1, 2016 at 9:51 am

I like!!

5. fancynancy

July 1, 2016 at 12:13 pm

I agree. Bought a few pieces and swore never to again. I think they spend a lot on photography and the pictures come out fantastic but the individual pieces are nothing to write home about. I prefer the previous collection, this one looks cheap esp that yellow lace .

6. Adio_Braimoh

July 1, 2016 at 12:44 pm

Stylishly perfect dresses and the mannequins (models) have done justice to display. Naija is bless with innovative. I am a fan of ladies looking stunning but the issue is are this clothes affordable for the low income earners?

7. Hair is important

July 5, 2016 at 9:08 pm

Banke is such an effortless model but Dedun not so much. The wigs don’t look natural and i think the pictures would have come out much better with their natural God-given hair, braids or better wigs/weave