Music

Adekunle Gold’s Latest Round of Photoshop with American Stars is Epic!

Adekunle Gold is so multi-talented! Before he became famous for his singing, the songwriter and graphic artist was known for his epic photoshop skills.

Here’s the latest round with American female stars – Amber Rose, Kim Kardashian from Fergie‘s new video M.I.L.F $ – click here to watch, Chrissy Teigen and even her daughter with John Legend, Baby LunaAdekunle Gold, Chrissy Teigen, Baby Luna Adekunle Gold, Amber Rose Adekunle Gold, Kim Kardashian West

Photo Credit: Instagram.com/AdekunleGold

1. Tlop

July 4, 2016 at 11:44 am

Hi, I am a Tailor /an upcoming fashion designer, who loves everything about creativity /craft, With so much passion for it, but i’m at the point in my career where I feel I need some mentoring /good experience to more effectively develop my management skills so that I can possibly move into a directorship role. So my request is this: I need a reputable cloths making house that could employ me, or a good link, God bless. Whatsapp contact: 08032730106/ Lagos,Nigeria. #ILoveBellaNaija #MakeNaijaAbetterPlace #SomeonePlsBringHopeToLive

2. intersting

July 4, 2016 at 11:59 am

this just made me love Adekunle more. This was his first hustle and he didnt allow his music career make him forget it, infact he has become better. Kudos Adekunle

3. blinknaija.com

July 4, 2016 at 1:25 pm

i love this guy adekunle. kudos bro

4. Chu

July 4, 2016 at 1:27 pm

So he was the one that did those Photoshop pictures then? But if Kanye catch you eh? Then again he might do nothing since he likes to display her.

5. Yve

July 4, 2016 at 3:26 pm

The ‘Chrissy Teigen’ one was kinda creepy… lol. Photshop is nicely done though.

6. lailatu

July 4, 2016 at 4:08 pm

Pervert alert!!!

7. Oh please

July 4, 2016 at 4:48 pm

This is actually creepy and disgusting. No talent to admire here sorry.

8. Bisi Johnson

July 4, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Its Just for fun honey. Take a Chill Pill!!!
    I love it.

9. amaka

July 4, 2016 at 11:00 pm

I don’t like it. I find it offensive. Those are people’s wives…

• Eliza

July 5, 2016 at 2:35 am

Oh keep quiet. When Kim is posing naked on a magazine cover – you all of a sudden forget that she’s someone’s wife? This is done tasteful and it’s not like he’s disrespecting them. He’s just having fun with a skill that he’s mastered jare