Scoop

Aww…Ubi Franklin is Enjoying his New Role as a Dad

BellaNaija.com

A couple of weeks ago TripleMG boss Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro welcomed their son.

The new dad is really enjoying his new role and can’t stop gushing about his son. We love it.

image

He shared a new photo of his baby on IG last night and captioned:

You are my Happiness and you are my Greatest Accomplishment. I hand you Over to God daily, I can’t really do Much son, your Generation will shine Brighter than ours, keep getting stronger by the day, no one will take the happiness and the love I feel for you away. Your covered”.

1. Dee one

July 22, 2016 at 5:21 am

A couple of weeks ke, BN

2. blueivy

July 22, 2016 at 8:45 am

na waoh for this man .. pls concentrate more on taking care of the child and leave social media. thats why i love me some more my own nurse abigail……correct igbo girl. she no get time at all.

3. fami

July 22, 2016 at 9:39 am

That’s a NCIU. Looks like there were some complications at birth. Wish him quick recovery. Congrats to them. May their Joy be full.

• nnenne

July 23, 2016 at 1:24 am

What makes it look like NICU?
      The crib?
      The rocking chair?

4. mercy

July 22, 2016 at 9:41 am

Congratulations man, u re one celeb I love, u went 4 love not minding d fact dat ur woman was older.

• ChinWem

July 22, 2016 at 10:44 am

Hmmmn… They’ve come. Be taking style and be spilling.

5. Great Lady

July 22, 2016 at 11:20 am

Awwwww, really sweet.
    Memoirsofagreatlady.com

6. A

July 22, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Madam fami, abeg where you take see NICU???? You these people sha. That’s a private hospital room with a crib. Pls pls and pls stop saying what you are unsure of. May the baby keep growing in health???

• MUSE

July 22, 2016 at 1:11 pm

OMG! Its like you were in my thoughts. smh people are just so quick to spew things. Do you even know how an NICU looks like? Maybe you should look up NICU on google jsut have a fair idea of how it looks like? @ Femi

7. The Buttery Hotness

July 22, 2016 at 4:17 pm

His covered?
    His covered what??
    His covered whaaaatttt???

8. Prince

July 22, 2016 at 5:09 pm

Fatherhood is sweet believe it or not. No matter how the child comes

9. Nkechi

August 5, 2016 at 6:43 pm

This boy is a SCAM everything he says he is, is a big fat lie a wife beater and very very disrespectful boy he is not fit to be called a man let alone a father my cousin made a very BIG MISTAKE By agreeing to marry this foul and a pretender I’m not surprised his artist left cos he knows the truth UBI or whatever ur name is God will Punish you forever for the pains you are putting my family through IDIOT