Nollywood director Stanlee Ohikuare‘s new movie “Behind The Wheels” has got people talking especially after a video of an actor in the movie burning on set went viral.
The actor, Ani Iyoho, and the director himself have com forward to reveal the reason behind the scene but they have also shared a video behind the making of the scene.
It’s quite an interesting watch and shows the growth in Nigeria’s movie industry. There was quite a lot of planning towards the successful execution of the scene.
Here are a few things to note about the scene:
- Ani Iyoho had to undergo a stress test to see how long he could hold his breath for the movie
- The movie scene itself lasted for only 35 seconds but was planned for 2 months
- There were fire tests to ensure the scene would be a success
- There were security personnel like FRSC (federal Road Safety Corps) involved to ensure adequate safety.
- The movie scene took more than 5 hours of preparation on the day of shooting.
- They left nothing to chance for the making of the movie.
- They drained out everything flammable from the two vehicles.
The footage is interesting to see. Watch the BTS shoot below.