Relationships

‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ Star Tatyana Ali is Married to Professor Dr. Vaughn Rasberry

BellaNaija.com

tatyana-ali-01-435Actress Tatyana Ali, 37, told the world she was engaged and pregnant in March this year.

The Harvard grad and African American studies professor Dr. Vaughn Rasberry met online two years ago and got married on Sunday 17 July 2016, and People got the exclusive photos.

Some of her Fresh Prince of Bel-Air cast was there in California to celebrate with the couple, who are eagerly awaiting the arrival of their baby in a few months.

“I just want to see my baby,” she said. “I can’t wait to smell the baby! That’s what I think about.”

Congrats to the happy couple!

tatyana-ali-03-800tatyana-ali-02-800

Photo Credit: Dennis Kwan Photography

1. Somtoo

July 20, 2016 at 12:20 pm

oh my. I see the geoffery the butler. He was so hilarious. Congrats darling. You look very beautiful

2. Bey

July 20, 2016 at 12:24 pm

Awww how cute. she looks beautiful.
    I can see Carlton, Hilary, Geoffrey

3. What's the deal?

July 20, 2016 at 1:15 pm

Practically all the major stars are there EXCEPT Will Smith? Why didn’t he go? Uncle Phil James (Avery) is dead, and he and the first Aunt Viv (the dark-skinned one) are known to have had a long-running feud till date; she’s not there; the older lady beside Hilary is neither of the Aunt Vivs (she’s too light to be the first one and too dark to be the second). Why didn’t Will Smith go?

• ATL's finest

July 21, 2016 at 7:54 pm

I know right! Exactly my thoughts. There’s no Fresh Prince of Bel-Air without Will Smith. Oh well they can choose who attends their wedding.

4. Tobigirl

July 20, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Hi bellanaija, your “next page” button leads me to Dano Milk Facebook page. I thought I mistakenly clicked on a banner so I tried a few more times; it’s the same.. Please fix, thanks.

P.S: Congratulations to Tatyana Ali, I loved her on Fresh Prince.

5. Mara

July 20, 2016 at 1:36 pm

Aww, sooo cute! She is an adorable preggy lady. Good to see some members of the Fresh Prince cast, all looking great. RIP Uncle Phil.

6. jwezee

July 20, 2016 at 2:00 pm

Awww too sweet..at least people still find love online.. See Hillary she was my fav

7. j'suis belle

July 20, 2016 at 2:41 pm

congrats girl,am glad to see all your crew with you on your most memorable day.DAT SAID naija people i hailllloooooo,we girls should not let people kill and bury us. ALI is beautiful and am sure happy, as well as sparkling in her pregnancy at 37,some will wish her well here becos she is from yankee had it been a girl from here insults. all am trying to say is don’t kill yourself what must happen will definitely do in its time,bottomline is you have to be happy

8. Seun

July 20, 2016 at 3:46 pm

Be careful of online date,toomuch sabi guys are waiting with come and marry… because I know some of our sisters that Marriage is there prayer point,may want to get inspiration on her online date.

• Naveah

July 20, 2016 at 4:05 pm

People should be careful, period whether you meet online or get introduced or met at a party. People are dangerous, diabolical, manipulative no matter where you meet them.

9. Pellz

August 5, 2016 at 11:46 pm

Will Smith where are you?