News

Have you Been Trying to Conceive for More than 2 Years? The “BeiBei Haven Foundation” is Here to Help!

BellaNaija.com

BH Fertility Grant

It’s so painful when your financial situation stops you from experiencing the joys of parenthood. The founder of BeiBei Haven Foundation has experienced this and wants to give couples struggling to conceive a fighting chance at becoming parents.

We will be awarding free fertility treatment cycles to low income earners or couples who have run out of funds to go though another treatment cycle. We are focusing mainly on giving free IVF cycles as it cost over N1,500,000 for one.

We have collaborated with 3 of the best fertility clinics in Nigeria to provide these cycles.

The fertility treatments recommended will be based on the patients needs from initial consultation. The Couple must be married and have been trying for at least 2 years.

To apply for the BeiBei Haven Fertility Walk Grant simply go to www.beibeihaven.com

There is so much silence surrounding Infertility, it affects so many Nigerians but no one want to talk about it making those having to go through it feel so alone and ashamed. We want couples going through it to know that they are not alone. If you know someone struggling to conceive come for the walk to show you care. Anyone can participate either as a walker and/or donor.

Each step of the walk is a reminder that no one with fertility challenges should walk alone.

Volunteers are also welcome to join the foundation. Kindly email [email protected]

Details of the walk are as follows:

Date: Saturday, July 16th 2016
Time: 7 AM
Venue: Muri Okunola Park, Victoria Island, Lagos
You can register for free at www.beibeihaven.com

——————————————————————————————————
This content has been published for free as part of BellaNaija.com’s commitment to youth, education, healthcare and community development as part of our corporate social responsibility programme.

1. Nk

July 6, 2016 at 7:53 am

what fertility clinics can one sell her eggs in Abuja? I want to sell mine

2. I never knew!!

July 6, 2016 at 8:44 am

Thanks to BeiBei Haven. This is such a great one. Thanks BN too.
    Wish I could benefit but mine is 11months..and its been HELL!!!
    Its even worse when you know there is a possible solution but you can’t afford it.

#TTC with male infertility (yet my mum gives me all sort of things to eat lol. I jst throw them away)
    Possible solution is IUI (intrauterine Insemination) 200k but I have to take out my submucoid fibroid ist cos it poses a risk of miscarriage #
    Myomectomy +IUI = ~ 400k.
    Other half still trying to raise the cash!! And am still trying to get a job after finishing from med sch over 6mnths ago!
    Life isn’t fair.
    Again thanks to this foundation , the joy you are about to give is untold!!

3. Haddy

July 6, 2016 at 10:49 am

Go to national hospital abuja the ivf section.they do buy eggs there after screening u and deem you fit to donate.Goodluck

4. owl

July 6, 2016 at 4:12 pm

This is just awesome. God bless the creators of this initiative.

5. Mom-in-waiting

July 6, 2016 at 4:29 pm

Please wish me luck! I’ve applied. It’s been 2years and 8months of ttc. #Tubalblockage#IVFistheonlywayout#Thanksbeibeihaven#

6. Mom-in-waiting

July 6, 2016 at 5:53 pm

Bellanaijarians pls wish me luck! I’ve applied . God bless Tade for this. #tubalfactor#it’sbeen2yrs$8months#ttc#

7. Princess4real

July 6, 2016 at 7:00 pm

God bless the initiators. I have applied. All the best to me.

8. Okeke Uju.A.

November 14, 2016 at 7:23 pm

Hey, please i have been trying to convince since five and half year, i went to hospital and they said that i have fibroid and i went to surgical and remove it and after that they said that my two fallopian tubes are blocked. Please i don’t have money for ivf and i need to be a mother please what else can i do.

9. Okeke Uju.A.

November 14, 2016 at 7:25 pm

Please i need your help please