Relationships

Ludacris gives his wife Eudoxie a Surprise Mercedes-Benz G-Class gift…Just Because

Ludacris Eudoxie BenzIt’s raining car gifts this year!
We have reported on a number of husband to wife car gifts on BN recently (Click to See Here & Here) and the trend continues…

Yesterday, Ludacris invited his wife Eudoxie to visit him on set. She kept wondering why he insisted that she should come on that particular day but she found out why soon enough.
Assisted by his friend Tyrese, Luda presented the white Mercedes-Benz G-Class to an elated Eudoxie.

Gabonese beauty Eudoxie has been married to Ludacris for over a year and are blessed with a daughter Cadence Gaëlle Bridges. They also co-parent Luda’s 2 daughters Karma and Cai Bella as well as Eudoxie’s younger sister who resides with them.

In Luda’s words,

Who needs a birthday, holiday or special occasion!? Whatever happened to #justbecause ? #happymrsbridgesday

Eudoxie responded to the kind gesture with these words,

I was up late last night and early this morning talking with someone I have never met. She is a young woman who has a baby in the NICU and I couldn’t sleep until I worked out a plan to bless her and her baby. Little did I know I had a blessing of my own on it’s way. Give with your heart and the Lord will always make sure you are good. It’s not my birthday or anything.
It’s just my #husbandoftheyear @ludacris being the blessing he is to me. I thank you and love you for always thinking of me and all that you do for our family. We love you so much. ❤️??

#happymrsbridgesday

A video posted by @ludacris on

1. xplorenollywood.com

July 2, 2016 at 10:55 am

Just because… he can afford it and is currently working on the 8th installment of the movie that made his whole acting career?

• Ade

July 3, 2016 at 3:52 pm

Whoever said naija girls are not materialistic is a liar. Everything is buy this or that to prove your love. They will compare what another guy does for his girl, and expect you to do the same. This also includes the so called “independent” women.

2. Anonymous

July 2, 2016 at 10:55 am

I can’t wait to give dope gifts just because too!
    #soon

3. Prince

July 2, 2016 at 1:05 pm

so sweet. me love this. Luda!!!

4. wizzy

July 2, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Nice one

5. Elvis

July 2, 2016 at 2:04 pm

Nice one to the Fast and Furious Technician Tej Parker, when you got a dandy lady that you love, treat her right and you are indeed doing that.

Fast and Furious Franchise is more than a movie to me, it shows the importance and coordination of being a Team (i wouldn’t say a Gang) and it shows how Friends become Family, a brotherhood and a bond.

. Dominic Toretto is a true leader, We still miss Paul Walker and i am convinced right now that he is in a better place.

You all are amazing, from Vin Diesel to Tyrese to Ludacris, to Letty, to late Paul Walker, to Paul Walker’s wife in the movie (can’t recall her name) to the Rock and the entire Fast and Furious cast and crew and to those behind the scenes.

The World would be anticipating the 8th Franchise for the Fast and Furious come April 2017.

• Kiiki

July 2, 2016 at 3:38 pm

Well said! ????

6. le coco

July 2, 2016 at 2:38 pm

hmmmm mmmm

7. Mr. Egghead

July 2, 2016 at 2:44 pm

Eudoxie is really a great woman, not like all ’em thots and IG ‘models’ that rappers run around with.

8. Onetallgirl

July 2, 2016 at 2:53 pm

People are so lucky! To think this girl was a struggling med students with loans upon loans before meeting ludacris,now she was given a 100,000 dollar car!

• Le coco

July 2, 2016 at 6:30 pm

thats all great and stuff.. but a struggling med student who found a rich husband( which isnt a bad thin) but ended up dropping out of med school… sooo…

9. Chi

July 2, 2016 at 4:00 pm

Baba. God bless us

10. muva

July 2, 2016 at 5:39 pm

Toh………..abi wasn’t he the one that asked for condoms among many other things to be in his tour bus abi hotel room when he travelled for a show?

11. Cookie

July 2, 2016 at 8:12 pm

A struggling med student who dropped out to be the Wife of a rapper,not impressed.. It would have been great if she had finished med school and become a Doctor,as opposed to just being known as the wife.. Whatever rocks her boat,anyways..

• Mr. Egghead

July 2, 2016 at 8:27 pm

So . . . being a wife and mother is less honourable than being a doctor.
      Incredible!
      ???

• Anonymous

July 2, 2016 at 9:32 pm

That’s not what Cookie wrote naa. She said it would have been doper if she was wife, mother and doctor. Wife and mom is pretty dope, but an addition def doper. #haha

Ehe Mr. Egghead I don’t know why I keep getting the feeling that you have always been a certain long time commenter on BN (alias starting from an “g” to “o” ? **I won’t just put the actual initial naa**) and Mr. E is more of an alter ego commenting (**coughs** mostly so that you dont fall the hands of “people that know you”). And abeg no vex na just ask I dey ask.

• Cookie

July 2, 2016 at 10:04 pm

You need to get your head checked..Read in between the lines dude and get a life…

• Ngozi

July 3, 2016 at 9:44 am

Stop justifying @cookie stupid comment, egg head is right for calling her out because deep down that is the way she and other so called” feminist” thinks

• "changing moniker"

July 3, 2016 at 2:30 am

She can go back, no?

• le coco

July 3, 2016 at 5:53 am

@changing moniker.. WILL SHE? ontop a his money? i hear…

12. King Bey

July 2, 2016 at 8:23 pm

Better husband thing

13. mercy

July 2, 2016 at 9:09 pm

Chai papa God bless mi wit a generous hubby oh.

14. Cookie

July 2, 2016 at 10:07 pm

@Anonymous,thanks.. @least someone got what i meant..

• Anonymous