Relationships

South African Actress walks into her Home to Find this SURPRISE from her Husband

BellaNaija.com

Connie Shona FergusonSouth African actress Connie Ferguson has been married to her husband Shona Ferguson for over 14 years. Just 3 years ago, the couple renewed their vows and also grandparents to a cute baby boy.

Surprise BenzJust today, Connie shared that she got back home, opened her garage door and saw this beauty right in front of her. A surprise gift from her hubby wrapped in a gold bow with a bouquet of flowers on the hood as well!

The car is a Mercedes-AMG 63 S.

So sweet.

Photo Credit: Instagram – @connie_ferguson

1. Pretty girl

March 31, 2016 at 5:06 pm

Really lovely

• Afis

March 31, 2016 at 6:09 pm

nice one

2. marlvina

March 31, 2016 at 5:06 pm

WOW!! Such a loving husband. . .Nigerians can do this too. Yes we can!!

3. billionaire in grace

March 31, 2016 at 5:07 pm

Wooooooowww what a wonderful gift. She is one of my favourite actress

4. Californiabawlar

March 31, 2016 at 5:23 pm

Omg! The lady from Generations! I loved loved loved that show….followed it diligently on SABC for years. Na wah o….seems like centuries ago now. Let me check google to see if they still make the show.

Congrats….good to know your life’s great ?

• aijay

April 2, 2016 at 2:05 pm

Oh yes they just renamed it “Generations The Legacy”. It is available on SABC1 Youtube site. I follow it religiously too and loving the new series.

5. Lady

March 31, 2016 at 5:26 pm

Every woman’s dream….

6. Aso Oke

March 31, 2016 at 5:27 pm

That’s not a GLE, GLE is an SUV and its bigger. That’s a sedan or a coupe. more like 2016/2017 C63s sedan or 2017 C63 coupe

• mz titilitious

March 31, 2016 at 6:04 pm

Na wa o u Sabi car models wella

7. Felicia

March 31, 2016 at 7:42 pm

Bella naija borrow post queen they are not parents of a baby boy, THEY ARE GRANDparents of a baby boy and dont you come and say it was a typo. Always borrow post, never cross checking

My favorite african couple ever. I have never seen a man love a woman like shine loves Connie, she’s always talking about her so much the SA industry nicknamed him “My Wife”. CONNIE IS HIS LIFE, HE ADORES HER. They got me addicted to their TV show Rockville. how I wish I can get on DVD in usa

8. Felicia

March 31, 2016 at 7:43 pm

*Shona loves Connie. He’s always talking about her

9. chioma

March 31, 2016 at 7:56 pm

Oluwa God…bless my husbaNd!

10. K mama

March 31, 2016 at 9:59 pm

Omo see love. Baba God pls give me good husband wey go love me like this oh.

Erm aunty Felicia iss like you no dey read oh. You’re the only one that didn’t see that it’s grandparents that was written. Nawa for you oh

11. bell

April 1, 2016 at 12:02 am

Jeeeesssuuuss, jeeeeeesus *sing with me ladies* answer our prayersssss. I appreciate a thoughtful man. Well done sir

• abi

April 1, 2016 at 2:56 am

My ex used to hide his food whenever I came over so that I would spend money on food which he’d devour and keep in his fridge for later.

• Minka

April 4, 2016 at 2:29 pm

Such a greedy grub. Glad you Xed him.

12. SouthAfricanBelle

April 1, 2016 at 12:07 am

Bella had it wrong at first but now edited their post. They referred to them parents of a baby boy until Felicia called them out and they did the edits to grandparents. Thanks for correction Bella naija.

13. Le coco

April 1, 2016 at 6:08 am

shona and Connie are the dream.. my goodness.. amazing at what they do… plus I’ve seen them at the mall a few times.. walahi she looks amazing without makeup.. her skin is flawless.. abeg God come and grant us skin like butter.. on a side note. Connie I’m not digging hw u keep quiet about ur true nationality.. e no good oo..

14. It is what it is

April 1, 2016 at 10:34 am

love them both in the series THE WILD

15. Ebony

April 1, 2016 at 12:03 pm

Karabo!!!
    Dear South African BN readers, please how do I get to watch all episodes of Generations?
    Or at least from when SABC stopped airing on DSTv?

• Le coco

April 1, 2016 at 6:07 pm

Darling.. I dn’t think can Watch all episodes.. they dnt really hv online platforms like nigerians do.. i ve. been trying to watch rock ville season 2.. and generations the legacy (obviously because karabo is doing th unthinkable and marrying 2 men).. I have actually tweeted Connie about the online platforms.. they say they r looking into it

• Ebony

April 4, 2016 at 9:31 am

‘Fre

• aijay

April 2, 2016 at 2:11 pm

Search for SABC1 Youtube site and u can watch. The programe is at 7pm Niaja time but available on youtube @ 7:30 PM Naija time. Hope u find it. Very interesting soapie.

• Ebony