Music

New Video: Sister Deborah – Ghana Jollof

BellaNaija.com

Ghanaian artist Sister Deborah has released a video for her song ‘Ghana Jollof’ to continue the eternal Ghana-Nigeria #JollofWars.

The video was directed by Prince Dovlo.

Watch it here:

1. keke driver

July 13, 2016 at 10:30 am

Hahahhaha my dear, music isn’t your calling.

2. X

July 13, 2016 at 10:38 am

Who is responsible for this? I mean…who encouraged her?

3. Ije

July 13, 2016 at 11:57 am

Like soooo bad. Couldn’t watch anymore. But why are Ghanaians so quick to prove the own jollof. For the millionth time Jollof rice is from Sene-Gambia region. Neither Nigerians nor Ghanaians own it! They have each obviously created their own style now.

4. miss ghana

July 13, 2016 at 12:41 pm

Nigerians please come out and insult her. This is a such a stupid song. we are in no support of this, neither is the jollof war that serious to warrant baboonic songs. oya show this girl pepper. thank you

• Iris

July 13, 2016 at 1:29 pm

Lol she’s not worth anyone’s time abeg – Nigerian or Ghanaian. Personally, I save my insults for things that matter.

• Strit Kredibility

July 13, 2016 at 1:58 pm

@MissGhana
      Hope you are not been sarcastic. I find the song funny and nothing more. I actually enjoyed watching it. No need to insult her. Nothing in that song and video is skin deep, just a funventure by a home girl. We can understand all wars, but not jollof war.

• le coco

July 13, 2016 at 3:31 pm

hahaha.. @miss ghana.. We don’t hv her time.. d babe is clearly desperate.. trying to make this jollof wars serious.. its all fun and canes. I personally enjoy the jollof wars with all the funny memes.. dis sister Deborah has some deep issues.. maybe a yoruba demon broke her heart, she shld go and seek some proffesional help because no sane perso can invest so much time and energy into hateful things abeg

5. Lola

July 13, 2016 at 12:51 pm

Guys it’s a joke lol. I think it’s hilarious!

6. Udegbunam Chukwudi

July 13, 2016 at 1:11 pm

silly song with some funny moments

7. juliet

July 13, 2016 at 1:58 pm

see how she is flaunting tomatoes we re looking for

• Ije

July 13, 2016 at 4:09 pm

Chai you have killed me at flaunting tomatoes… LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

8. Clancy

July 13, 2016 at 3:34 pm

Did I just hear dencia name? Sisi Debo you dey find trouble oh????????????

9. KMT

July 14, 2016 at 7:06 am

Extremely stupid song. So fantastically stupid that 30 mins after listening to it I can’t even remember the beat or lyrics. All I can recall is how amazingly stupid it was and how I never want to hear it ever again. I feel I might have docked points off my IQ listening to that mess. Mtchewwww I mean KMT.

10. MOUTH MOUTH

July 16, 2016 at 10:02 pm

THE TOMATOES ARE REALLY FRESHOOO LOL

11. Omotola

July 17, 2016 at 1:53 pm

Uhmmm I don’t see the point with the insults and bashing. The fact that you are being so defensive with insults says a lot. I think this is a really creative and hilarious video. The singer is clearly known for creating such music. Her song about Uncle Obama’s banana is a typical example, which was all over CNN and other relevant media platforms, and Americans didn’t condemn her for that. Ghanaian- Nigerian jollof war has been going on for a long time and it has never been too deep. This song isn’t that deep. I doubt she’s doing it for the money, and she already has the fame. So many Nigerians have also made fun of Ghanaian jollof. All those meme and social media crazy has condemned Ghanaian jollof too.This is no news. We are both at war, in a peaceful way, with our jollof dishes. Let’s laugh and move on. Truly, if it was the other way round you wouldn’t have found Ghanaians on here throwing insults.

-A proud Nigerian