Scoop

“The Governor” Angela Ochello Joins Hillary Clinton & Theresa May in Shattering the Glass Ceiling | Watch Episode 4 Tonight!

BellaNaija.com

Savannah Tribune 8 dn

What a month July is shaping to be for women in politics. Hillary Rodham Clinton officially became the first US female presidential nominee. Earlier, Theresa May became Great Britain’s second female Prime Minister whilst our very own Angela Ochello is sworn-in as Savannah State’s first female Governor.

The Governor

What a difference a week makes!

Tonight, we continue this political rollercoster with Angela – will she live up to expectations and hit the ground running? How will her family adjust to their new status as the state’s first family? Find out at 9PM tonight and every Thursday on Ebonylife TV.

Watch the trailer for season 4 below.

For more information, like the official Facebook page, www.facebook.com/EbonylifeTV  and to be part of the Twitter/Instagram conversation, follow us @TheGovernor_EL and #TheGovernor

Don’t Miss It!

_______________________________________________________________________

BellaNaija is a Media Partner for “The Governor”

1. fab queen

July 28, 2016 at 3:57 pm

i love this series. Angela is such a beauty, and absolutely perfect for the role. Her stylist did an amazing job on her outfits and she has the poise and figure to pull them off. well done Ebony life tv

2. Ni bo

July 28, 2016 at 4:23 pm

please where is Savannah state locate?

3. Naijababeii

July 28, 2016 at 4:42 pm

Bellanaija una no go kill us with headlines haba na drama una the do like say na real abeg abeg free us from dis savannah state

4. Amanda

July 28, 2016 at 5:38 pm

OMG there was I googling to find out where Savannah State is and wondering how dumb I am not to know my global geography!!! LOL Bella

5. Miwa

July 28, 2016 at 5:54 pm

Bella Naija, I was literally dancing around thinking this is a real news. So na film self…..long hiss

6. Duchess of Isolo

July 28, 2016 at 6:21 pm

BN stoooppppeeettt!!!??? I was like when did Nigerian add a 37th state? Or is it US that added a 55th state? Or is it one of those little African countries that are 2 days old?! Don’t ever you try this again!!!

7. bimpe

July 28, 2016 at 6:41 pm

bruh… i fell for it as well, dont worry it is not real lol.

8. Lateefah

July 28, 2016 at 9:34 pm

lol at the comments! The Governor is a political series on Ebony Live TV. I love the costume & settings, the casts is also great.

9. ElessarisElendil

July 29, 2016 at 12:06 am

Surely Margaret Thatcher and Queen Mary shattered the ceiling before Theresa May?

• Iris

July 29, 2016 at 2:00 pm

Lol I think it’s that everyday people loathed Thatcher so much that they’ve chosen to forget her. I don’t see another explanation for why the world is acting like Theresa is the UK’s first prime minister. Maybe it’s just that our social media generation did not know Thatcher.

• Iris

July 29, 2016 at 2:00 pm

First female prime minister*

10. Dee one

July 29, 2016 at 4:58 am

I love this series like no other right now….The best one yet to come out of the stables of ebonylife tv but I missed today’s episode cos my dad was trying to watch DNC but I’m gonna watch a rerun before Thursday and I like the fact that it’s not gonna be too long, it’s a 13 parts series and we’re already down to episode 4 just perfect for me.