Scoop

Yay! It’s a Baby Boy for Mavin Star Di’Ja and her Husband

BellaNaija.com

image

For the past couple of weeks there have been rumours that Di’ja has given birth but the Mavin star did not confirm. Now, in a cute story shared on Instagram she has confirmed that she was indeed pregnant and she is mum to a baby boy with her husband, Rotimi.

image

She also confirms that she is back in Lagos and ready to take on the world!

Congratulations to Di’ja and her hubby.

Watch the cute animated video she posted to share the news below:

1. bae

July 1, 2016 at 7:33 am

She was pregnant??

2. Californiabawlar

July 1, 2016 at 7:33 am

Awww!! There’s something so endearing about her!
    I’d be a superfan but I just can’t make myself listen to a lot of Don Jazzy’s stuff. I hope she continues to have a successful life and career.
    Congrats Dija! God bless you and ya new bornboy ??

3. Uju

July 1, 2016 at 7:45 am

Aww this so sooo adorable! God bless her and her family

4. Fabulicious

July 1, 2016 at 8:12 am

See how these kind of stories give me joy..The joy of privacy. Its only best experienced..Congratulations to her and thank God for safe delivery.

• bbb

July 1, 2016 at 8:19 am

Stella actually revealed dis months ago,but people shut her down and I guess Dija’s petite self deceived us….. Stella was right after all…. Congratulations!!

5. Missappleberry

July 1, 2016 at 8:15 am

In every rumour, there’s always a tiny bit of truth. I remember when sometime BN posted dija’s pic here and some commenters kept spilling she was pregnant. Some doubting Thomas’s won’t have it. Anyway, here we are. Congrats dija!
    NB- always pay attention to the tea spilled by most commenters here. Thank me later lol ?

• Fadi

July 1, 2016 at 9:31 am

And as usual, it was SDK who broke the gist. That woman, ehn, if she were living in naija, the secrets that would come out ehn!

• Iris

July 1, 2016 at 10:44 am

SDK does not live in Nigeria?! Blood of Lazarus. And her aproko is this strong?

6. Call Me Gorgeous...

July 1, 2016 at 8:24 am

Congrats Di’ja…
    But you certainly have a whole lot of work and catching up to do oooo….
    The Lord will give you the grace for a fantastic comeback…

7. King Bey

July 1, 2016 at 8:27 am

Congrats Hadiza…the fear of Sdk is the beginning of wisdom,she was right after all

8. Grace

July 1, 2016 at 8:27 am

*Surprised*was she pregnant i also thought the news about her marriage wasn’t true? I guess it isnt everyone who wants the public in their private businesses. I like that. Congratulations to Hadiza &Rotimi . Am still surprised though 🙂

9. TrendySturvs Blog

July 1, 2016 at 8:34 am

Congrats to her!

trendysturvsblog.com/

10. wow

July 1, 2016 at 8:37 am

Now this is what privacy means, wow i am still surprised like she is married? was even pregnant. COngrats Dija and Rotimi.

11. musingsofjudgejudyjudy

July 1, 2016 at 8:47 am

I honestly don’t know how this babe manages to be so private in this day and age of over-exposure, it’s really very, very impressive. Our very own Beyonce me-thinks. Sometimes I want this level of privacy and then I remember I write a blog that doesn’t really support that lifestyle.
    So enviable. It is well.

12. olorire

July 1, 2016 at 8:57 am

Thats my kinda life low key!!! My respect for her just grew. #teamcoded

13. @edDREAMZ

July 1, 2016 at 9:02 am

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Congrats to her though…. I wonder hw she go dey uptop pregnancy…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

14. Cookie

July 1, 2016 at 9:03 am

This is beautiful, congrats Di’Ja and Rotimi.

15. lils

July 1, 2016 at 9:06 am

I so love her life style and how she separates her celebrity life and private life

16. Prince

July 1, 2016 at 9:23 am

I only heard recently that she was married and now she has a boy. This chic must be a very private person.
    Congratulations.

17. Lynette

July 1, 2016 at 9:25 am

STELLA DIMOKO KORKUS STRIKES AGAIN!!
    CHAI!!
    This woman said it oo!! and she’s in Germany oo!! That’s how she said Tonto was married and preggers, Tonto kept denying it. If memory serves me correctly, she was also the first to announce Davido’s own. This Stella ehn! I fear anyone who no dey fear am!

18. dooooo

July 1, 2016 at 9:30 am

stella dimoro said it. We knew. Thank God she confirmed it. going back to read comments about the boo

19. musingsofjudgejudyjudy

July 1, 2016 at 9:30 am

I really don’t know how this babe manages to keep her business so private in this day and age of over-exposure, this is very very impressive! Like, how can she be in a popular music group like Mavin and manage to be so private? Doesn’t she have friends among other Nigerian celebs? A social life? It’s so enviable really, I think celebs/people who manage to keep their affairs private are really the “cool” people in this day, our very own Beyonces…:)
    I want to be so private but sometimes writing a personal blog entails for you to be open…… it is well.
    BN, what happened to my previous comment abeg?

20. musingsofjudgejudyjudy

July 1, 2016 at 9:31 am

BTW, congrats girl!

21. Didi

July 1, 2016 at 10:20 am

This is so lovely, awesome, wonderful !!!!!!!! God bless your home dear. *near tears*

22. Adio_Braimoh

July 1, 2016 at 10:45 am

What a unique and classic way to express your story. Congratulations!

23. Mama

July 1, 2016 at 11:12 am

How come our BN seer did not predict this one? Your ministry is lagging behind oh….lol.

24. Moesha

July 1, 2016 at 11:47 am

Now that D’ija’s own is here, Sidney and Simi’s own will soon be announced. Thank me l8r

25. Hian!

July 1, 2016 at 11:52 am

Stella Stella!
    Stellastic Stella!!
    Stella toh gbaski!!
    Stella Stelloo of life!!
    Chai!! Chai!! Chaii!!
    I hail ooooooooooooo!!
    I tuale ooooooooooooo!!
    I carry left breast for you ooooooo!!
    I postrate oooooooooooo!!
    Chaii!!

26. queenbee

July 1, 2016 at 11:59 am

I love how she sets herself apart from the crowd. In the day and age where women use every opportunity to showcase their supposed beauty (because contouring your features away and wearing anothrr womans hair is not beauty. It is fashion and insecurity combined)and hype their lives, This girl chooses a cartoon over a cliché photo shoot. She manages to keep her secret private until a date when the news is actually newsworthy and always always seems so humble even though she is part of a major talent machine. She is truly endearing.

• Tosin

July 1, 2016 at 2:13 pm

and artistic.

27. Nonus

July 1, 2016 at 12:15 pm

Congrats Di’ja….. Pls BNers, I need help. I have always been a naturally light skinned person but in recent times i keep getting darker. I need to know which soap to use to “clean up””. BTW, I do not use body cream, i hate it. Thanks in advance

• Simeye

July 1, 2016 at 1:12 pm

You need sunscreen hon. Yep we Africans/non-Caucasians need sunscreen too. Look for an broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF of about 30 and above, higher is better. Stay out of the sun when it’s at the hottest(12-4pm but if you are in Naija that timeline is just a pipedream lol). Invest in a wide-brimmed sunhat and original sunglasses with uv protection if you are not feeling the sunscreen and limit the exposure of skin if you are out and about. Eventually you should start to see changes. Cheers!

28. o

July 1, 2016 at 6:14 pm

Double twale for mama Stella!!! All the way from Germany,….I fear ooo. Congrats Dija

29. Sandra

July 1, 2016 at 10:05 pm

Hmmm The fear of SDK is the beginning of wisdom

30. diamond

December 12, 2016 at 3:17 pm

congrats you re now a mummy.