Weddings

#AsoEbiBella: Titi Osomo and Jimi Adesanya’s Traditional Engagement | Uche & Bode Pedro, Toolz & Tunde Demuren, Banky W, Dr. SID & Simi & More!

Titi Osomo and Jimi Adesanya Traditional Wedding_August 2016_08Jimi Adesanya and Titi Osomo had their traditional engagement yesterday at Landmark in Oniru, Lagos.

The bride is a pharmacist, and if her surname sounds familiar, it’s because her only sister is Simi (nee Osomo), Dr. SID‘s wife. The groom is an investment banker at a top global company and is also a media entrepreneur, and they both live in the UK. The couple, who have been dating since they were teenagers, are truly best of friends, and had a splendid time with family and friends in the regal-themed ceremony and reception.

Their guests wore rich gold aso ebi, and included many faces in the media and entertainment industry, including BellaNaija‘s own Uche and Bode Pedro and beyond – Banky W, Toolz and Tunde Demuren, Noble Igwe, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Inidima Okojie, Stephanie Coker.

Here are first photos from #TitiAtiJimi!

The CoupleTiti Osomo and Jimi Adesanya Traditional Wedding_August 2016_11 Titi Osomo and Jimi Adesanya Traditional Wedding_August 2016_10 Titi Osomo and Jimi Adesanya Traditional Wedding_August 2016_09 Titi Osomo and Jimi Adesanya Traditional Wedding_August 2016_31

#AsoEbiBellaTiti Osomo and Jimi Adesanya Traditional Wedding_August 2016_14 Titi Osomo and Jimi Adesanya Traditional Wedding_August 2016_04 Titi Osomo and Jimi Adesanya Traditional Wedding_August 2016_03 Titi Osomo and Jimi Adesanya Traditional Wedding_August 2016_41 Titi Osomo and Jimi Adesanya Traditional Wedding_August 2016_01 Titi Osomo and Jimi Adesanya Traditional Wedding_August 2016_12 Titi Osomo and Jimi Adesanya Traditional Wedding_August 2016_13 Titi Osomo and Jimi Adesanya Traditional Wedding_August 2016_21 Titi Osomo and Jimi Adesanya Traditional Wedding_August 2016_16 Titi Osomo and Jimi Adesanya Traditional Wedding_August 2016_15 Titi Osomo and Jimi Adesanya Traditional Wedding_August 2016_07 Titi Osomo and Jimi Adesanya Traditional Wedding_August 2016_06 Titi Osomo and Jimi Adesanya Traditional Wedding_August 2016_05 Titi Osomo and Jimi Adesanya Traditional Wedding_August 2016_02

1. Puzzles

August 29, 2016 at 9:52 am

See fineeeee guys!!!! Chai!!!!

Marriage looks good on Tunde and Toolz

• jide

August 29, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Kunbi and Lanre, **clears throat** this is what a. Star studded wedding looks like. I can’t stand pretentious people forcefully keeping up with the joneses.

• Naijatalk

August 29, 2016 at 3:00 pm

Jide, please leave this Kunbi and Lanre matter alone. This post is not about them. If BN keeps censoring your comments, let it go ok. Have a heart.

• Ellena

August 30, 2016 at 1:37 am

Whatever makes you believe a “star studed wedding” will guarantee a lasting marriage?
      So, if my friends are not “stars”, I am not allowed to have a “beautiful wedding”?
      Abeg, na which marriage “star studed wedding” don epp?

People should be allowed to enjoy special occasions with their special friends… Kunbi’s wedding may not have been star studed in your opinion, but I am sure she is HAPPILY MARRIED.

Quit the comparison and move on already!

• Damilola

August 29, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Marriage does look good on them. Tunde is forever smiling, handsome man. Moment of silence on how Mr Pedro is holding his queen. Such a gorgeous couple. Uche Pedro is definitely someone I will love to meet.
      Dr Sid, Simi and their pretty daughter. Beautiful family.
      Congrats to the couple. I wish them happiness.

2. Just aking?????????????

August 29, 2016 at 10:15 am

Toolz, Tunde, Ebuka, Banky W, and Uncle Noble no attend Aunty Kunbi wedding???????????
    God bless the newest couple, Amen

3. Mahka

August 29, 2016 at 10:45 am

Yaaay! Our very own Bellanaija,fancy seeing you two out n about. Pweety people everywhere…
    With the non-stop rain yesterday chai! HML to the lovely couple. God bless.

4. adeanon

August 29, 2016 at 11:00 am

Stunning couple and beautiful engagement party.Pray God’s limitless blessings on their marriage !

5. Meah

August 29, 2016 at 11:14 am

Cold shoulder fever?
    Lovely

6. Lady

August 29, 2016 at 11:43 am

Lovely wedding, nice colour, nice turnout, classy…Tools and Tunde is what i call real african marriage and carriage. wow e good make woman get body jare cloth dey fit chubby wella and the headtie……………..

7. De Duchess

August 29, 2016 at 11:47 am

Uche Pedro is the kind of woman I aspire to be when I grow up. Lol.
    Less noise. More impact!!!!

BN is inspiring. Everyday I come here and I read articles, they inspire me or teach me lessons in ways that are just great.
    BN has also managed to gather the most intelligent commenters.
    I mean the level of fun, intelligence and entertainment in the comment section compares to no other and I have been to so many blogs before I settled here.

• mz_titilitious

August 29, 2016 at 3:37 pm

U are right about the commenters I love reading comments!

8. Cynical

August 29, 2016 at 11:48 am

Ohh….so this was the wedding that took all the ‘celebs’ yesterday…….I see. Noble and Ebuka how far now? Looks like the economy has started to bite……???. Happy married life guys.

• Cynical

August 29, 2016 at 12:18 pm

What happened to my avatar.?????????

9. Tutu

August 29, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Uche is Bae! 🙂

10. Prince

August 29, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Banky baba, me love you wella. you look good.

11. Somtoo

August 29, 2016 at 2:43 pm

Hmm see how Mr Pedro balanced and held on to his “load” well. . No forming. Allowing his madam to shine. He doesnt know he is shining as well. Kai!
    Baba in Heaven…biko zi e nu, give me my own now.
    Uche please post my comment oo. Allow us to gush about this your chocolate drop of a man!

12. nene

August 29, 2016 at 2:54 pm

toolz looks cute

13. jide

August 29, 2016 at 4:00 pm

The way BN preserves herself and her family makes me want to date and marry her. I am obsessed with Uche Pedro. Less is more. The less I see you, the more you are my best friend in my head. Overexposure just never works

14. Slay

August 29, 2016 at 4:45 pm

Wow i guess this was the event that stole all of kunbi’s guest. It’s not fair oh even tools sef no buy her asoebi sef and she attented tool’s own in full asoebi glory. But I think this wedding seems classier with more orishirishi. Aunty toke done really miss oh for here cos she for really sell her market well for here cos nah this kind event she dey like well to come show off her over-pancaked face and her asoebi style. Really kunbi owes her one. Abeg BN why una no show the couple wella nah all these faces when we done tire to see una dey show.

• Why

August 30, 2016 at 8:33 am

What the actual f*ck is wrong with you bitter b!tches. Why on earth are you so obsessed with comparing people, weddings, everything really??????
      WHY? What does Kunbi have to do with this? Why can’t you just let that woman live her life. Aren’t these “celebs” humans too? What’s with the worshipping and putting them on a pedestal. They weren’t at her wedding, so what? That means her marriage is void? Do you even think before leaving comments. BN and you thought all these comments were okay to post? Disgusting
      Don’t even get me started on the fact you HAD to bring Toke into the equation. Just mind your business ffs

15. Jo

August 29, 2016 at 7:52 pm

Learn to just be happy for people and move on. This post isn’t about kunbi’s wedding.

• Why

August 30, 2016 at 8:34 am

God bless you. I actually can’t believe so many people are this bitter and foolish. My goodness

16. Idomagirl

August 31, 2016 at 8:35 pm

Why are some people comparing weddings? Na wa o.
    Just congratulate and move on.