Scoop

Charly Boy shares New Photos with his “Virgins” | Talks about his Four Different Personalities

Charly-Boy-3Charly Boy has released new photos of himself and his “virgins”, a group of ladies he says help him communicate with the spirit of the dead.

He posted the photos and in one caption he wrote “My Virgins help me communicate with all my dearly departed. They can translate the message of the dead.”

Charly-Boy Charly-Boy-2

He then went on to write about the fact that he has four personalities living in his body and how he keeps on re-inventing himself which is why he will never grow old or run out of steam.

Do you feel like you transform, going from one element of your character to another one?

There are four personalities that dwell in this body. Charles Emeka Oputa, the guy you’re having this conversation with. The phenomenon you know as CharlyBoy, Linda my feminine alter ego and Odudubariba the spiritual warrior.

I keep reinventing myself as I keep circumventing, even though I have taken a beating from foes, the Nigerian army, the police etc etc. I have kept on ticking because my words and ways have inspired millions of youths to be themselves to never allow anybody kill their dreams. Because of me, many Naija youths never gave up on themselves or their dream. I have been teaching them, how to keep it real. And I have shown them that they can’t afford to compromise their dream bcos some idiot doesn’t get it. Yes, I will forever keep transforming because am a student of life. As long as I have my young exceptional youths as my friend I will never run out of steam, I will never grow old. I will always be a Boy at heart. Charly Boy is a vitality brand. The rest is drama, welcome to my world. F**k the rest.

1. just saying

August 24, 2016 at 1:58 pm

accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior…

• Arrow From The Full Quiver.

August 24, 2016 at 7:02 pm

All of you, each and every one of you who followed this creature to disagree with, to insult, to mock, to laugh at, to deride, to criticise, to pour scorn on, to disdain an African elder, a grandfather, a servant of the Most High God, an ANOINTED servant and man of God, the anointed servant and messenger of our LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, whose only sin and crime was and ever remains for every soul to make Heaven and for his spiritual children to have and enjoy stable, happy, Godly marriages; this is what and who you agreed with, this is what and who joined hands with, this is the choice you made, this is your mentor, this is your high priest and that is your cult.

You think you are seeing something? This is only the preamble to the beginning. The Almighty God is only just warming up.

• missnk

August 24, 2016 at 10:41 pm

what are you even saying?

2. Deb

August 24, 2016 at 2:02 pm

Whatever..Confused old man.

3. Mystique

August 24, 2016 at 2:03 pm

this is dark; very dark……… SMH

4. Mystique

August 24, 2016 at 2:04 pm

Dark and twisted……..

5. Naijatalk

August 24, 2016 at 2:16 pm

This is who received a visitation from Jesus Christ (Jesus nde mmuo). This is who offered a rejoinder to Pastor Adeboye. This is who proferred free marital counseling services to couples.
    No thank you

• bree

August 24, 2016 at 4:29 pm

this virgins are definitely not women, they don’t look feminine at all….and this one will be somebody’s mentor,chukwu ekwekwe ife ojo oo

• Dr. N

August 24, 2016 at 6:43 pm

I read d Jesus nde mmuo in an aunt’s voice
      Let’s just say…hahahaha

6. Adio_Braimoh

August 24, 2016 at 2:30 pm

Just wondering… Ojuju? Idol? Immortal? The power to never age. Surely God would not have created such a being as. Man, with an ability to grasp the infinite, to exist only for a day! No, no, man was made for immortality.

7. Rose

August 24, 2016 at 2:45 pm

No wonder he took such a disdain to Pastor Adebayo. We shall know them by their works indeed.
    Jesus shower him with your Great Mercy.

8. Rose

August 24, 2016 at 2:59 pm

**By their fruits

9. Nakoms

August 24, 2016 at 3:07 pm

#All in a days hustle!

#things grown-ass men do to put food on the table.

#the hustle is real!

10. Princess P

August 24, 2016 at 3:28 pm

Nooooo

11. deedee

August 24, 2016 at 3:41 pm

This guy na proper, occultic agbero

12. Suga

August 24, 2016 at 5:11 pm

I pass! Wish I hadn’t opened this page let alone reading it as this will be my very last on this man’s case.

13. jane(the real jane)

August 24, 2016 at 6:18 pm

Yeah. U influenced a particular youth so mch. His name is Derenle Edun. Mshewwww. Joker wanna be.

14. wale

August 24, 2016 at 6:30 pm

Irresponsible people in responsible position…equal disaster …useless man

15. tamunotonye

August 24, 2016 at 6:50 pm

Hian! No be small extra mundane communication, this uncle has seen too many movies about immortality, vampires etc. He’s beginning to think they actually do exist.

16. wale

August 24, 2016 at 7:07 pm

Irresponsible people in responsible position…equal disaster

17. Veronoba

August 24, 2016 at 7:53 pm

I wish that he would encounter JESUS

18. maymay

August 24, 2016 at 8:26 pm

forget abt dis old agbaya , he’s just seeking for attention, he might not even belong to anythin. ma ebira nigis will say “inda wéré bo” papa, u don old…

19. Dhoney

August 24, 2016 at 8:30 pm

Uncle Charlie…. madness is knocking !!!…check yourself into the nearest psycho home or a good bible believing church for deliverance otherwise.. your next show na for market place !

20. Moyo

August 24, 2016 at 9:48 pm

can Charly boy ask his daughters to do this. Mscheeew. this is the height of irresponsibility for a Grandfather to behave in this manner. His family needs to get help for him, this is not normal

21. Mabel

August 24, 2016 at 11:30 pm

Charly, I love you, but you are so full of it sometimes. Whatever keeps you out there and your money flowing. You have a big family and your mom to care for, so I won’t go in on you azz for this foolishness.

22. Tunde

August 25, 2016 at 6:11 am

Why is everyone being judgy! I just don’t get it… There are a million ways to interpret this post, but we Nigerians get too carried away by our religious views, that we can’t appreciate an artistic expressions. What the hell is wrong with you all.. Millions of dreams have been killed due to fear of expressions in this country, Our young ones can no longer think creativity because of the fear we have kept in them. Look at other countrie and see how the embrace their culture and traditions, they are always searching and redefining himself, which I personally think is the main message of this post. I am just so tired of you all making everything about Heaven, Jesus etc Sometime I wonder if you ask yourself want will Jesus write, before writing anything on this blog…..