Style

#AsoEbiBella: Kunbi Oyelese of April by Kunbi & Lanre Tomori’s Traditional Engagement in Ibadan!

Today is Kunbi Oyelese and Lanre Tomori‘s traditional engagement in the bride’s hometown of Ibadan in Oyo state.

We’ve been following the bride’s wedding journey from introduction to pre-wedding photos, from registry wedding to bridal shower, and now, today.

The event planned by 2706 Events will undoubtedly bring the city to a standstill (in a good way!)

The bride is a designer and chose an exquisite teal lace for her stylish guests! Here’s a first look at the ceremony.

Keep refreshing the page for more.

***

Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi

Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi

Decor

Kunbi Oyelese and Lanre Tomori Wedding in Ibadan decor

1. mylady

August 25, 2016 at 3:30 pm

them never still do the wedding? it better last o

• Tee

August 25, 2016 at 4:04 pm

They’ve done their court wedding.. Let me guess they’ll still do big white wedding on top ?

• tish

August 25, 2016 at 6:10 pm

Renew your mind. Get rid of negativity. Why the ‘it better last o’ already? That’s the same way you’ll start thinking negatively of your things too.
      People will be on here complaining of how many posts are up for someone’s wedding like they forced them to open the link. You see the topic and still click on it. Who is deceiving who?

• titi

August 26, 2016 at 7:28 am

Thank you Jare better person . If you don’t have anything good or positive to say about someone’s wedding , pls keep shut and hold your peace . They will do white wedding. And have an amazing married life. And to the person that said “hope it will last” I hope your joy will last too. Negative people don’t go far in lie.

• Netizen

August 25, 2016 at 11:36 pm

Bring what city to stand still? This same Ibadan that I’m in? BN please kamdan! The average Ibadan person does not know her biko.

2. NdidiAmaka

August 25, 2016 at 3:38 pm

Enough of these daily bombardment of this Kunbi post marriage. Bella couldnt you just sum it up in one post maybe after they have married and bring all the images, Why are you bombarding us with her images everyday.

Must be a slow news day at BN headquarters.

The concentration should be getting marriage counseling to make sure this marriage last, not bombarding people with pre marital photosshoots.

Naija women and their lost priorities

• hello

August 25, 2016 at 4:32 pm

but why are you taking it personal na? just skip to the next post if you no wan open abeg.

• Lucinda

August 25, 2016 at 4:47 pm

Then don’t open. How do you know they have not gone through counselling? I hope you know that most of these photos are gotten from social media handle of guests, photogs, etc.?

3. Joselyn

August 25, 2016 at 3:39 pm

#TakeThemSwimming Chics 🙂 🙂 🙂

i no fit shout

4. DLP

August 25, 2016 at 3:42 pm

Toke Toke ever representing

• Fashionista

August 25, 2016 at 3:45 pm

I know right! And Gbemi’s makeup is just beautiful!

• ATL's finest

August 25, 2016 at 8:27 pm

Yes Gbemi’s makeup did it for me esp her lips. I won’t lie it’s better than the bride’s own ( sorry Kunbi). Kunbi’s eyebrows are way too heavy for me ( she loves it that way). The Groom’s identical twins are so cute ( big nose runs in the fam ) 🙂 Everyone’s style is looking AMAZING.. I LOVE It.,???

5. anonymous

August 25, 2016 at 3:47 pm

Toke looks nice.

6. Xoxo

August 25, 2016 at 3:58 pm

Toke! Slay mama ??

7. WENDY

August 25, 2016 at 4:00 pm

the never ending saga ,,, lol…

Let me see the order …..

Introduction —>court wedding –>bridal Shower—->traditional –>white
    except na bella dey give us in this order..

I be think say na
    Introduction—>bridal Shower—>Traditonal—>white/court

No mind me… I am bored …lol

• Bey

August 25, 2016 at 6:46 pm

I did all this also and I’m no billionaire.
      D difference is I’m not on social media, either am I a celebrity for BN to lift d pics off Instagram.
      It’s normal believe me.

8. Prince

August 25, 2016 at 4:03 pm

Toke Makinwa, Queen of Nigerian Party

9. EC

August 25, 2016 at 4:04 pm

I guess I am not the only one that sees this Kunbi that Bella is stuffing down our throats. Too much madam. Please do the wedding and have a fruitful marriage. Then again all this showing is part of her brand and industry. As you are doing this madam let your husband be bringing to the table too o.

10. Oby

August 25, 2016 at 4:15 pm

Toke is bae!

11. daisy

August 25, 2016 at 4:15 pm

HI HATER @mylady…why will u already be thinking towards that..

12. aikay

August 25, 2016 at 4:20 pm

Toke is always the first to post pictures, of all the guest that attended she must always appear in the first photos. When the real slayers go begin appear for the final post all her effizy go done fade finish. That is why people don’t give her genuine credit for her afforts in fashion cos she overdoes everything and it makes her look too desperate for attention. Bride never even baff sef but toke done ready glam up come post picture dey wait for earthly vain praises from strangers that she delusionally believe are her fans. She really live up to her title as FACE OF NIGERIAN WEDDING ASOEBI.

• salo

August 25, 2016 at 4:36 pm

And what’s the real problem here, its her life…. Live and let her live pls

• India

August 25, 2016 at 5:58 pm

And she is the first to come on BN to leave a hundred comments about herself. See how Toke who looks pregnant in real life with stomach, cheeks and arm bulging is photo shopped to a third of her size. Everything this woman does is over the top.

• Omolola

August 25, 2016 at 8:24 pm

She is not delusional in thinking she has fans….she does have fans. And she’s not hurting you by posting pictures. It’s her page, her life, her camera. Don’t be so bitter about another person’s life

• Lady

August 26, 2016 at 7:29 am

Lol this cracked me up…Lol @bride never baff.

13. Amanda

August 25, 2016 at 4:50 pm

None of you were gun forced to click and open the page. You had the option of ignoring it but you chose to click on it. Just the same way you bypass what you don’t like watching on TV you can do the same here. There are quite a number of educative posts BN has posted today but you guys won’t go making comments there.

14. as for me

August 25, 2016 at 5:08 pm

me i just likey ow some people glam up for other pples wedding but cant manage their own

They do co feminst togeda, do bad girl tins togeda but those ones get brain and they marry dey go but the feminist here go dey single all their life while dia fellow co-feminist with sense go dey marry dey deceive dem dey go

• Benny

August 25, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Because in your head, feminists don’t get married. They probably meet somewhere and decide to do everything not to get married right? RIGHT???

15. purple showers

August 25, 2016 at 5:12 pm

@Amanda…. Gbam.
    U jst said it. Who force dem open ds page? ABEG chop kiss for ds comment ????

16. Ayaade

August 25, 2016 at 5:19 pm

See all the asoebis popping! Guess that’s what happens when a fashion designer gets married

• ATL's finest

August 25, 2016 at 8:29 pm

I’m telling U! There styles is JuST too hot to handle.

17. bijouxthisbijouthat

August 25, 2016 at 5:37 pm

Genuine question: how many times would she be married? hasnt she done it 3x already? and the white wedding is yet to be held? Hian!!
    And Taje Prest was complaining about the economy? i guess not everyone feels the pinch…..

18. babatee

August 25, 2016 at 5:48 pm

Why did y’all open this page when u don’t wanna read about the innocent,industrious lady? Stop the persecution plsss! And who said she has bin married thrice? May God forgive some people.

19. me

August 25, 2016 at 5:49 pm

What is it with this new trend of men sitting and woman standing in wedding pictures., shouldn’t it be the other way round?

Wishing the couple HML.

20. Toke is your headache

August 25, 2016 at 6:00 pm

She cares less about credit,you all low life should be tired by now,she is up there among people of class.
    Good education is key ms hater,no matter what u wish or vomit,shes on the rise.

21. Abi

August 25, 2016 at 6:05 pm

Eyin aiye! Una don come. Why can’t it be Lanre? Is he not the groom abi didn’t you see the #LanrePutARingOnIt?

22. Chichi

August 25, 2016 at 6:37 pm

Happy married life beautiful. So much negativity, please be happy for her. She can have 10 wedding ceremonies it’s her choice after all it’s once in a lifetime.

23. Missappleberry

August 25, 2016 at 8:24 pm

Toju Foyeh forever has a tail on all her dresses. Maybe she was a horse in her former life and misses her tail so bad. Na wa!

• MurderSheWrote

August 25, 2016 at 10:51 pm

lmao wtf hahaha i’m dead!

• Californiabawlar

August 25, 2016 at 11:03 pm

Lmaooo??? this has to be the funniest comment I’ve read my entire life!
      See how you casually and matter of factedly threw the shade! Choi! You is very mean.
      Hahahaha!
      In before all the slow-learners with no sense of humor come for you ??

• Iris

August 26, 2016 at 4:43 am

Gaddemn you! I almost choked. Lmao

24. Adebola

August 25, 2016 at 8:42 pm

If you are African, then your question is a foolish and ignorant one. Perhaps, you are a teenager who hasn’t lived yet. Hiss

25. Josephine

August 25, 2016 at 8:46 pm

Delphine looks beautiful.

26. Diva

August 25, 2016 at 10:06 pm

Missappleberry
    No chill
    Lmao
    That is so funny sha
    I come here to laugh at comments

27. Uberhautelooks.blogspot. com

August 25, 2016 at 11:26 pm

Don’t know why but the brides lips sha…she loves red lips obviously but…what do I know?
    Congrats Dearie. Have a fruitful married life

28. aikay

August 25, 2016 at 11:48 pm

Congrats Kunbi!!!!! May your marriage bring u so much joy and happiness. You strike me as a mature and dignified lady, abeg no abandon ur home like ur friend, FACE OF ASOEBI BELLA dey jump from one event to another just to climb the social ladder and gain cheap credit and attention. I honestly pray that my angel Toju Foyeh be next on the line, gush!!! I love that girl…. She is so calm and classy, something some asoebi addicts can’t buy no matter how stylish and clownish they mk themselves look… DELPHINE IS DEFINITELY THE BEST SLAYER OF THE DAY…..

• salo

August 26, 2016 at 3:25 am

You definitely have a problem, were u in the marriage together with them. Only God knows what shit you’re coping wt only to remain a Mrs. Is it her fault Maje impregnated another woman. Receive sense pls or borrow each tym u re abt to comment on BN

29. Tee

August 26, 2016 at 1:07 am

Abeg which Tee be this with the nasty comment. That ain’t me BN!

30. Lady

August 26, 2016 at 7:36 am

Lovely pictures i hate yellow but see how she looks so good in Yellow. The colour looks lovely on her hubbys skin too. Im also felling her second dress. Nice aso ebi colour too lovely styles feeling everything. Bride looks so matured and innocent she is obviously not the show off type but her hard work speaking for her. Gbemi looks good and classy as usual.

31. Lady

August 26, 2016 at 7:38 am

ROTF @funny comments esp the comment on horse tail hahahaha

32. TF's fan

August 26, 2016 at 9:02 am

Toju seems like a nice girl. I wonder why she’s still single at her age

33. lollly

August 26, 2016 at 9:27 am

Toke always dresses like ‘the bride’ ! take it easy sis

34. Micorazon

August 26, 2016 at 11:10 pm

Awww.

35. Debby

August 30, 2016 at 2:23 pm

It’s really amazing how small minded some people can be. I really don’t get all the hate on someone’s wedding pictures. Did they force you to look bikonu. Some Nigerians still need to evolve I swear. Anyway, kunbi. I wish you and your husband all the happiness in the world. God bless your union, you shall see your children’s children’s children.