Scoop

The Attohs take Dubai! See photos from Chris and Damilola Attoh’s Fun Holiday!

BellaNaija.com

Chris Attoh- Damilola-Attoh 001

Acting Couple Chris Attoh and his lovely wife Damilola Attoh are on vacation in Dubai with their son and Chioma ‘Chigul’ Omeruah.

It’s their son’s birthday today and Chris posed a lovely message tp with him a hsppy birthday “God is so good. Guess who turned two today. Happy birthday to my boy, my son in whom I am well pleased. The world is your oyster son❤️????‍❤️‍??‍?‍???help me wish Brian Attoh a happy birthday. Mom and Dad love you sooo much. @kenattoh @adedamee @jasminebaroudi @jemimaosunde @chrisattoh @flashkickk

Chris Attoh- Damilola-Attoh 002Chris Attoh- Damilola-Attoh

Photo Credit: Instagram/ChrisAttoh

1. That African Chic

August 31, 2016 at 4:38 pm

Beautiful Family. I want to ask a question. Is a vacation in Dubai really fun? Just asking because I never really considered it as a place for vacation but it seems everyone goes there.

On another note I just opened my blog to document my experience of obtaining a German student visa. You can visit at

lifeofanafricanstudentabroad.blogspot.com.

Thanks BN for posting

• Dentale

August 31, 2016 at 7:00 pm

I understand why you might feel this way but Dubai is truly a beautiful place and tourists come from all over the world in vacation every year. There are lots of fun things to do everyday especially if you’re staying at a hotel with a good tourist desk. It never gets “old”, they’re constantly reinventing themselves there. My best Christmas was the only one spent in Dubai. That’s right. Christmas!

• Anon

August 31, 2016 at 7:58 pm

I came to Dubai on vacation in 2011. Look at me now 2016, still living here and not even thinking of relocating back to Naija. Good job, nice villa, better machine, safe environment. Stable government and economy. Just so you know, the shielkh just retired ( that’s was the diplomatic word as they were fired) the 9 senior government officials that were absent on their desk on Sunday that he did spot check at about 7:30am.
      So you ask again, what makes Dubai thick?…. Ask the millions of tourists that troop to Dubai yearly, making hospitality business here one of the most lucrative in the world khalas!

• ozzy

September 1, 2016 at 3:40 am

I schooled there, one of the most amazing moments in my life so far….beautiful place..I love ur KHALASSSSSSSSSSSSS…hehehe

• Dee one

September 1, 2016 at 4:44 am

Abeg how did you do it, from vacation to full-time job meaning you have a resident and work permit. I’m asking cos I’m interested in moving there, tried searching online for jobs there but came across some job sites I don’t trust so I let it rest. Please help with info, thanks.

• Dee one

September 1, 2016 at 4:46 am

BN pls revert to my former avatar, I’m not a fan of this new one.

• jhennique

September 1, 2016 at 8:42 am

Abeg which one is “better machine?” @Anon

• Hope this helps

September 1, 2016 at 11:54 am

Better machine means AMG Mercedez

And for the person that is job hunting, here is a little tip. Networking help, as it saves you the hassles of numerous job applications.
      Make sure your BSC/Masters ( any which one ) is attested with ministry of education, ministry of foreign affairs and the UAE embassy all in Abuja. Then when you get here, do same with Nigerian embassy in Abu Dhabi and UAE ministry of foreign affairs. Yahla then you are good to go.

Network with recruitment agencies ( many of them on LinkedIn and you pay zero dirhams to no ones it’s free). Or apply directly on the career section of companies. I believe this should help. Good luck with the terrible hot summer. Rent here is expensive. But generally Dubai is super fun.

Forgive all typos as I am on lunch break

• Dee one

September 2, 2016 at 2:53 am

@hope this helps thank you

• Frankie

August 31, 2016 at 10:16 pm

It’s the same many won’t consider Germany a place to study. What’s the attraction ?

2. Ese

August 31, 2016 at 5:12 pm

Wait fess…so you’re saying Chigurl is part of their family or…??

• Anon

August 31, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Hahahahahahaha! You are not serious. We know what BN means – their friend Chioma.

• Anon

August 31, 2016 at 7:18 pm

New avatar. RME.

• nonye

September 1, 2016 at 12:32 pm

My dear I tire ooh.

3. Idomagirl

August 31, 2016 at 6:14 pm

“It’s their son’s birthday today and Chris posed a lovely message tp with him a hsppy birthday”

I guess this was put up in a hurry…

• jhennique

September 1, 2016 at 8:42 am

Receive peace!

4. Tosin

August 31, 2016 at 8:09 pm

kisses. kisses. everybody cute :*

5. nonye

September 1, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Really is chigurl their family?

6. la la land

September 1, 2016 at 5:30 pm

Cute! But is chigurl part of their family?