Scoop

“All my life growing up, I wished I had this kind of skin tone” Huddah Monroe wishes she was born with Dark Skin

BellaNaija.com

Huddah-New

Ex-BBA Contestant Huddah Monroe has come out to say that she is not so happy with her light-skin tone.

Yesterday, she shared a photo of dark-skinned Somali model, Fatima Siad and wrote that she had always wished she was tall like her brothers with the model’s exact skin tone.

She said,

Good morning Bosses..??This SKIN-TONE you will NEVER purchase it anywhere , no matter how much money u have ?, it’s just too beautiful ?……. All my life growing up I wished I had this kinda skin tone , tall and skinny like my brothers ?. I love standing out but unfortunately it didn’t happen during reproduction ?. Kindly tag a Kenyan or Somali girl with this exact skin tone , not shy from cameras and almost resembles this one …. I need her in my life . ??? #FuckBeingLightSkin?

Along with this photo:

Huddah

Do y’all agree with her?

Photo Credit: Instagram/huddahthebosschick

1. ironi jo

September 2, 2016 at 2:03 pm

BLOODY LIAR

2. ElessarisElendil

September 2, 2016 at 2:20 pm

Hate to be the party pooper, but maintaining her skin takes a lot of (expensive) work. Plus the picture is clearly enhanced by the photoshop, lighting, makeup and the photographer’s skill.

Anyways, wishes ain’t horses Ms. Monroe.

• Tosin

September 2, 2016 at 6:13 pm

it costs money to have clear skin? really? you’ve never heard of nature’s blessings?

• ElessarisElendil

September 2, 2016 at 6:27 pm

This nah the before: http://images.vogue.it/imgs/sfilate/pe-2012-collezioni/dries-van-noten/backstage/HQ/00230h.jpg

The after that was posted, cost MONEY!! to put like that. Now personally the before is great in my view, but since Ms Monroe didn’t choose it, I can only comment on the one she did and that costs money.

Nature’s blessings ain’t that bountiful.

3. tobi

September 2, 2016 at 2:39 pm

Pretty is more than just skin tone. Fine features look good in any skin tone. Love the skin you are born in and it will love you back .Well groomed looked after skin will shine. A healthy life style will ensure healthy shiny looking skin. Genes help too.

4. Darius

September 2, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Where are the bleaching squad? The melanin-hating ninjas! I hope they are reading this? You can’t buy black. Be proud of your negritude.

5. Xoxo

September 2, 2016 at 7:42 pm

okay Huddah thanks for sharing. You always wish you had this and that. Few weeks back you told us you had breast implants now it’s dark skin you want. Abeg komot.

6. Amh

September 3, 2016 at 6:35 am

Liar.

7. Fade to black

September 4, 2016 at 11:22 pm

Says the East African ambassador of BrightenMi fade cream, Yours for only $179 for 2oz/50g. I tire!