BN TV

BN Beauty: Goth Transformation! Easy Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial by OmabelleTV

In this makeup tutorial, OmabelleTV is showing us how to get this black smokey eye look with light pink lips. Here’s what she said;

Hi Beauties! So today, I’ve got an easy black smokey eye makeup tutorial for you and also shared styling my new red hair. This look is very smokey yet wearable (because of the light lip colour) which I love and its perfect for a date night, night out or any special occasion. It can also be paired with any lip color of your choice.

And as always, it will be a full face makeup look where I show you my full coverage, flawless foundation routine and how I cover my acne, blemishes and hyperpigmentation.

Hope you enjoy! xoxo

Watch the Video

1. I'mJustSayn'

September 8, 2016 at 6:16 am

Gosh! That is a lot of work!

2. dami

September 8, 2016 at 7:03 am

Everytime I click on “easy Makeup tutorial”…..i end up always wondering what “hard makeup tutorial” will look like.

• Marian

September 8, 2016 at 6:39 pm

Hahaha. I feel the same way. They always lose me after the 5th stuff they use. I’m like nah!!!!

3. Bee

September 8, 2016 at 8:41 am

hahaha was she saying gbajumo? tot its woju oo

• Call Me Gorgeous...

September 8, 2016 at 1:15 pm

Yes oh…hahahahahaha
      Gbajumo!!

4. Sandra

September 8, 2016 at 9:18 am

She’s definitely a talented make up artist. The transformation was WOW! Found her accent extremely distracting though.

• Derin87

September 8, 2016 at 11:33 am

Yup! Her accent was a surprise, however, she’s very talented…gotta give it to her

• nene

September 8, 2016 at 1:01 pm

lmao

• Anonymous

September 8, 2016 at 1:57 pm

Self-loathing Nigerian, her accent is distracting. Who hasn’t got an accent? If it were a Russian or Australian tutorial, would the accent be distracting? Acting as though you couldn’t understand what was being said. Fake people.

• Us

September 8, 2016 at 3:08 pm

It’s not about being fake, her accent is very heavy and yes it is distracting for someone who looks the way she does (very pretty). There is just something about her accent not aligning with the way she looks, it’s our opinion and stop calling people fake. I don’t even talk with an American/British accent and I agree that her accent is very heavy.

• Corolla

September 10, 2016 at 9:02 pm

@US, you sound real stupid with your primary 2 mentality! I mean is there a yardstick for acceptable accents? Her accent is what it is– a reflection of where she was bred, and this vlogger obviously grew up in the Eastern part of Nigeria. I really don’t know what you expect her to sound like?! It’s like telling someone from Alabama that their southern drawl accent is distracting or making fun of Alicia Keys for her NewYork accent

She is too pretty to sound like that, really? What does that even mean? How do some of you come up with such senseless remarks? Shallowness of the greatest order! Stop the stupidity and stop with the inferiority complex already! Please educate yourself and stop spewing shallowness all over the internet. Olodo rabata.

5. me

September 8, 2016 at 12:36 pm

I wonder why good make up artists still pay others to apply their make up at a special function. Duchess of Cambridge applied her own makeup on her wedding day. Now, that’s a confident woman. Would you apply your own make up on your wedding day or pay someone else?

• lady

September 8, 2016 at 1:06 pm

i feel on your special day, you have to pamper yourself. Let pple do stuff for you. You’re the queen of the day. If the duchess did it, maybe she had the skills and wanted to do it herself. It doesnt mean she’s better. Do wtv you want on your day

6. Anon

September 8, 2016 at 5:24 pm

No forming of an American accent. Pretty and talented nwanyi.

That NYX brown lip liner is the truth. It’s the best I have ever used.

Omabelle – please ensure those products are not giving you break outs, irritating your skin or exacerbating your break outs. MAC products are notorious for that.

• chekwube

September 8, 2016 at 5:55 pm

You can say that again…God bless the formulators of black up…

7. EC

September 9, 2016 at 9:12 am

@distracting accent, its unexpected because is pretty? just stop talking.

I like her. real. and yes beautiful eyes

8. aj

September 10, 2016 at 9:09 am

She sounds down to earth and real…i was almost laughing every time she got distracted by the songs.

9. lilly

September 11, 2016 at 6:07 pm

i love omabelle,at first the accent was a bit distracting,but i got use to it on the long run,she is a beautiful woman that knows how to appreciate herself.am always anticipating to watch her new episodes of make up tutorials and vlogs ,we need to learn how to love people for who they are.peace…………..