The #Emilinks #MyDoorStory N3,000,000 Giveaway is still on and each day for the past 26 days, 10 lucky people have gotten N10,000 for sharing photos of doors and the importance of the doors. More winners will be picked before the end of the month!
You can catch up with the previous days of the Giveaway here.
Thank you so much for participating as we love the creative turn your short stories are taking and your creative photos. Please keep sending them in, it might be your turn to win today!
It’s a new week and we are switching things up! So instead of sharing a photo of the doors in your home, we want to hear about importance of building houses with quality materials and not substandard materials. So get snapping!
Emilinks is a global manufacturer of world-class finishing and furnishing products such as doors, beds, kitchens, dining sets, wardrobes and shelves for homes, offices, hotels, royal palaces, presidential lodge, honeymoon suites and luxury villas. Emilinks uses a variety of innovative techniques blended with exclusive designs to build premium quality products.
With a record of excellence in all areas, Emilinks wants to empower Nigerians over the next 4 days!
MD/CEO of Emilinks Limited, Solomon E. Nwadiogbu, a very patriotic Nigerian is standing his ground to see that fake and substandard products are totally eliminated in Nigeria. He pioneered a campaign to eliminate fake and substandard products by crashing the prices of doors, wardrobes, kitchens and other furniture products in Nigeria.
We may have realized that doors play a huge part in our everyday lives. Ever wondered why there are so many philosophical sayings which include “Doors”, now is your time to reflect on the role doors play in your life and the disadvantage of having bad doors!
How to participate in the N3,000,000 Giveaway
- Take a clear photo of yourself in the front of a building, NOT in front of a door only, but in front of the entire building showing in the background.
- Share a story about the importance of building houses with quality materials and not substandard materials in your home and/or the society.
- We are looking out for creative, interesting, inspiring, intellectual and funny stories!
- Creatively linking in the Emilinks brand will be a plus. The key word is CREATIVE.
- Submit your entry via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or on www.bellanaija.com/tag/emilinks
- For entries on BN, simply leave a comment on the post of the day. e.g Day 8
- Remember to add the hashtags #Emilinks and #MyDoorStory to your post on social media or comment on BN
- Unfortunately, we cannot view social media entries via private accounts and DMs will not be accepted
- 10 winners will be selected daily to win N10,000
- Enter each day!
Abbreviated Terms & Conditions
Participants can enter as many times as possible
Entries reset each day at 10AM West African Time, therefore a new entry is required each day
10 Winners will be Chosen per Day
For social media entries, no Direct Messages permitted, only via Open/Public pages
For entries on BellaNaija, ensure you include an active email address in the email box
Winners will be chosen by an in-house judging panel
Assessment will be based on the photo and/or the story
Participants can only win ONCE during the 30 Day period
There is no entry fee for participation
Participants must be over 18 years old at time of entry
Winners can be based worldwide, however, MUST have a valid Nigerian bank account
Money will be paid via local bank transfer
For due diligence, list of participants names confirmed via bank account will be kept on record
List of winners’ social media handles and BN usernames will be published
Winners are encouraged to share news of their win via social media
Here’s the list of our 10 lucky winners! You will be contacted today
Post on BN:
1) Innocent – “Bungalow no day collapse”, these was one of popular sayings of my ignorant uncle. My dad’s elder brother was a semi learned man and he was into gambling.Luckily for him, he won a jackpot and he decided to build a house and be free from the so called “Lagos landlords”. His idea was ideal but apart from being gambler, he was also a miser.My uncle hated spending money or rather giving out money.
So when my uncle started building his house, the engineer would advice him to buy quality materials but he would opt for less quality because he didn’t want to spend money and if the engineer should caution him about its effect, he would say ” Bungalow no day collapse” because he was building a bungalow. Eventually, the house was completed and he moved in with his family.
The unwanted happened, there was a big storm in Lagos and it removed the roof of the building and half of the wall of the building collapsed.This event took my uncle back to square one because he couldn’t rehabilitate the building.He sold the land and had to fall back to a rented apartment because of his ignorance.
So avoid setbacks like these in life, get good building materials and enjoy the best form of insurance.I recommend #Emilinks in the aspect of furnitures.
2) Mojisola – Day 26 I have learnt a great lesson from the use of Substandard materials… It’s too bad it’s an everlasting lesson!
Tope and I had been friends since I knew I had to share my biscuit wit someone, we go way back primary school. She’s my BFF. One faithful afternoon after home lesson I went to Tope’s house and we were at the verandah playing, wen suddenly, I heard a loud noise, I looked back with fear only to find out that the front door fell down and landed on Tope! I screamed, her parents rushed out and Tope was taken to the hospital…we knw the rest… But it’s been 7yrs now and the scars are there on Tope’s shoulders! Her hands have never been the same again. If only the door was quality, it wouldn’t have fallen on Tope… The disadvantages of Substandard materials are too numerous to mention, the damages that a Substandard door has done to my friend cannot be over emphasized. If only the door was quality, an Emilinks door, Tope wouldn’t be in the situation she is in right now, because the door wouldn’t have fallen. Use quality materials and products so you can live in peace, so you wouldn’t have to bother about a falling door, so you won’t have a deformed shoulder like my friend! I have learnt my own lesson and have seen it first hand. Get quality, Get Emilinks! #MyDoorStory #Emilinks
3) @kemzyray82 – @EmilinksNG @bellanaija Substandard materials poses danger to lives. Let’s all say NO to it #MyDoorStory #Emilinks
4) @olabs199 – @EmilinksNG @bellanaija #Emilinks #MyDoorStory a wise man builds with quality (emilinks) materials for rest of mind
5) Prince K. – Many a time we blame contractors for constructing less quality homes. We have never ask them the reasons behind their doings. I noticed Most product been produced nowadays are not authentic, most companies and manufacturers produce less quality goods and services. The stingy ones go for the less quality product all in the name of cheap selling price but at the end result to lost and damage of properties. I do remember we narrowly escaped in the same trap when my dad needed to build his present house fortunately, I overheard when he and my beautiful mum was estimating on how to bit the prices of the building materials to the lowest cost, but I knew my mum was behind the plan. The next day they planned leaving to buy those material i stopped them from going and oriented them about a building that collapse beside my friend house and killed a lot of lives because the building materials lack good quality, immediately they melted and take a deep breath to re-plan. They now have to re-think and seek orientation from contractors to get an authentic materials and they were told to get some cogent ones from Emilinks Nigeria. Now we healthy live with faith in our new building. #Emilinks #bellanaija #mydoorstory day 26
6) Goke Double – Follow · 10 hrs ·
#day26 #emilinks #mydoorstory #bellanaija
A big tragic moment that occur when I was an undergraduate and will never leave my heart. In the year 2003 I woke up on a good Thursday morning to hear that my beautiful girlfriend Felix Nelly died in Collapsed building, it was very shocking when I heard she died, can’t stop crying because She was so innocent about the accident, the pretty damsel I saw a day before she left. Immediately we got to the hostel we noticed some substandard materials were used for the construction. The blocks were weak inside, I was about to arrest the owner of the house and the agent, but some neighbors around me consoled me. So they told me the story about the building that it has been built just about 10 year ago but with some substandard materials, the block got soaked with rain before plastering it and the roofing thrust got rotting before lifting it and I was very sobered. Since then I felt bad and vowed not to risk my life’s for substandard material in construction of my house to secure another love one from dying. So I heard about Emilinks ever lasting, so I decided to build my house with their product. Now I have a Brighter family and home.emilinks products gives you 100% guarantee
7) Benjamin E. – Day 26
“Prevention is indeed better than cure ” My uncle’s story completely illustrates the saying, prevention is better than cure. My uncle was building a two storey building at Abraka,very close to Delta state University, Abraka. He was in a hurry to finished the house, so students could start paying for the hostel accommodation… He made a huge mistake by using Substandard materials, mmm, if only he heard of Emilinks on time, I’m sure he wouldn’t be in the situation he is in right now. His friend showed him a place were he could buy building materials almost half the price they were really worth. The building was almost completed and my uncle was feeling on top of the world, he was planning to buy “this and that” with the money that wud be gotten wen the students finally pay. One sunny afternoon while the roofing was on going, no one knew what happened, the entire building came down in pieces, to cut the long story short, my uncle and his friend was arrested, by the family of a worker who died! My uncle wud have prevented everything, if only he had gotten quality building materials like wood… Because it was said that the wood he purchased was a Substandard wood, already infested by termites. He wud have Prevented suffering and starting over frm the scratch, Prevented Sleeping in the police station, prevented loss of lives, money and properties. Prevent all these, use quality materials, Use EMILINKS!
8) @elochukwumalachy – #Emilinks #emilinksdoors #EmilinksNG #MyDoorStory #day25 @bellanaijaonline @bellanaija
Using good materials for building makes your building last long, improves the look of your environment , brings good health, saves lives and reduces expenses in future . Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
9) @funkydupsy – Building your house with good building materials is not just a saying but for your benefit.
Substandard fittings in the house put you and your family in danger.
Good building materials gives you and your family the perfect house for your home.
It put your mind at rest and you don’t have to get scared of any weather.
Hmmm is like building a house on the rock.
I love my house do you love yours?
Emilinks can give you the perfect trust you need for your building.
#Emilinks #MyDoorStory #bellanaija #Day26
10) @miel_creationz – @bellanaijaonline
In times of cold
In times of solitude
It’s a place where love is fetched n gotten
It’s a place where,at sunset and sunrise,you see beautiful smiles of young and old
It’s a place where three amenities of life is embedded in(cloth,shelter, food)
It’s foundation is as solid as rock
It’s rooms built with love,as colorful as peacocks’ feathers
It’s roof as golden as sunrise
…The confidence gotten from a solid building is classic n it’s rewards are style n elegance
…Seek after my building with silver,search it as for hidden treasures
…My building stands as high and tall as a beautiful woman with wisdom,does
…My building reflects the strength of good produce,#Emilinks
…Beauty radiates around me because of that solid structure behind me
This is mer! This is my story! That’s my building! Here is our Emilinks! #emilinks #day26 #mydoorstory
If you were announced as a winner on previous days of the giveaway, please check your Inbox/Message requests/Spam for all the details we need to process your reward.