Scoop

BN Collection to Closet: Meg Otanwa in Mai Atafo

meg in mai atafo bellanaija

Known for her fearlessness and versatility, Hush actress Meg Otanwa once again slays on the red carpet at the “Oloibiri” movie premiere. Her halter style red jumpsuit is from Mai Atafo’s SS16 “Woman Up” collection, the menswear brand which is famous for stylish androgynous looks for women including bridal wear.

The red jumpsuit features black lapels and Meg styled it with simple accessories, rings and studs, a nude lip and subtle smokey eyes for an almost natural makeup look.

meg otanwa bellanaija

1. xplorenollywood.com

October 22, 2016 at 4:25 pm

Meg does look good, just not sure or the outfit???! Seems like it didn’t balance properly on her or the model, so I can’t say it’s her boobs. Is this a 2 toned outfit? The top red looks darker than the bottom red or is it two types of material? Mai oh mai???

2. Missappleberry

October 22, 2016 at 5:38 pm

Naaaah! Zainab remains my favourite for this jumpsuit.

3. Nne

October 22, 2016 at 5:57 pm

Hello everyone, please I need financial help. My husband walked out on I and my 2 kids over a househelp. As I write this, my baby has no cereal to eat, my daughter’s school fees are yet to be paid, my landlord has given us till the end of November to leave. I need 350k to start and I and my kids can live better. I’m so sorry I’m doing this. No amount is too little. My account details are Acc No: 0006121375, Bank: GTB. Thank you people.

4. Nne

October 22, 2016 at 6:03 pm

‘to start a business’ I meant to text.

5. Moyo

October 22, 2016 at 9:26 pm

Looks good on Meg Otanwa aka Kokosheen, Joko butter in Hush

6. Olatunde

October 23, 2016 at 12:56 pm

meg looks fab tho, but I see the outfit struggling to get relaxed on the model… but nice concept… respect for my mai always…