Relationships

Ciara & Russell Wilson are Expecting a Baby!

Ciara and Russell Wilson have just made a BIG announcement.
After celebrating Ciara’s 31st birthday, it has been revealed that they are expecting their first child together.

The happy dad-to-be posted this sweet message on Instagram.

The Greatest Blessing of All. Forever Grateful. #BabyWilsonOnTheWay

Ciara shared this on her page.

On this special Birthday I received an abundance of love from friends and family.. and I’m excited to Finally share one of the Greatest Gifts of All that God could give… ?????☺️❤️

Ciara and Russell Wilson Baby BellaNaija

1. Notanutellalover

October 26, 2016 at 5:13 am

Yay! That’s good news. Baby Wilson on the way

2. Daenerys

October 26, 2016 at 7:42 am

We knew already. I like Russ though, Christian and fine.

3. keeks

October 26, 2016 at 9:55 am

yaayyyyy. my obsession with this two has no end. congrats dangeruss and Cici

4. Bella

October 26, 2016 at 10:27 am

Congratulations to you both and well deserved. I hope your marriage is calm and peaceful and lasts till eternity! I admire your union, specifically after seeing the way her ex treated her, but also making that bad choice of dating a rapper and having a child out of wedlock, the pit that most young girls seem to fall into lately but the love of God brought you to your senses and you abstained and found your rib. This is good, am very happy for you and as we all mistakes, am glad you have realized your true life path and the joys of being a parent in matrimony. I have always admired her character and am very happy that she finally knows what true happiness is, may my own come forth father IJN, Amen

• RollsEyes

October 26, 2016 at 5:11 pm

Aunty,
      Thanks for giving us the chronicles of her life choices and past mistakes o! We have hear tire!
      Sounds like a bandhanded compliment to me… What does her past have to do with the current pregnancy?

5. deedee

October 26, 2016 at 1:18 pm

they make me smile.. i dont know why but they just seem like true love exists between them,.. i pray it’s so and wish them bountiful blessings… #TeamwilCici

6. Nams

October 27, 2016 at 12:49 pm

Usually when celebrities updates pop up I usually ignore BUT somehow for some reason these two just rub me the right way shaaaaaaa awwwwing like if I know them personally they are both Glowing ????