Scoop

Former Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson reportedly welcomes a Baby Girl

BellaNaija.com

image

Former beauty queen Dabota Lawson has reportedly given birth to her first child, a baby girl born on Saturday 8th of October, 2016.

The news was exclusively reported by SDK.

The beauty queen used to be married to businessman Sunny Aku but they separated months ago.

There has been no official word from Dabota so far. Congrats to the new mum!

1. hmmn

October 9, 2016 at 6:25 pm

Congrats the new mum and dad too. SDK, I really hail you this woman

• Gist only

October 9, 2016 at 6:44 pm

What are you hailing SDK for? Because someone (possibly Dabota herself) called her and gave her a tip? When BN says it first nobody hails but when it’s SDK people forget the news and focus on the fact that it first came from Stella. What’s interesting is that some of you guys come here on BN to do the hailing. Can we just focus on the main news only? Thanks.

• Hailing Hailer

October 9, 2016 at 11:46 pm

Let’s see
      1. Tonto’s secret marriage. Who brought the exclusive? SDK
      2. Davido’s GF Secretly Pregnant. Who brought the exclusive? SDK
      3. Tonto’s secret pregnancy. Who brought the exclusive? SDK
      4. D’ija’s Secret Marriage and Pregnancy. Who brought the exclusive? SDK
      5. Ooni of Ife’s divorce and remarriage. Who brought the exclusive? SDK
      I could go on and on but you get my point! When it comes to EXCLUSIVE gossip, SDK is in a league of her own, emphasis on EXCLUSIVE! No one gives BN credit because BN rarely-if ever-reports EXCLUSIVE gossip. Even if they report gist, its “According to SDK” and not exclusive. Lol, BN that won’t even post your comment if you spill tea, will they release exclusives?
      Ejor @hmm, I join you in hailing oo

• Zarah

October 10, 2016 at 11:32 am

Why you mad at the person hailing SDK tho? Lol

2. A Real Nigerian

October 9, 2016 at 6:26 pm

Baby girl yasssss.
    Nigerian baby boys are violent, noisy and messy. It’s a sign of things to come as they usually grow up to become entitled pieces of trash always trying too hard to be macho and treat women like garbage.

• Thedopechick

October 9, 2016 at 6:38 pm

Ah ah naa. Not fair!???

• observe much

October 9, 2016 at 6:40 pm

Haba..what will you do with your son!

• dami

October 9, 2016 at 7:53 pm

It is your sons that are violent, noisy and messy. Not mine. And I really do pray…u get noisy,messy&violent sons cos my two boys don’t fit your narrative.

• AceOfSpades

October 9, 2016 at 8:12 pm

This one too will say she is a feminist o! Anyway sha my feminism and your feminism no be same

• EC

October 9, 2016 at 8:43 pm

Maybe violence runs in your family. You use your mouth to say it, it will come to pss for you

• I Hate My Husband, But He's All I Have

October 9, 2016 at 10:36 pm

Yes, my darling! I wish I had had someone to advise me when I was younger. Nigerian men are the most insensitive, most arrogant, most vindictive and most entitled fools I have ever had the misfortune of knowing! Always using archaic Abrahamic religions to oppress women! And before you begin running your mouth, I do not have a son, but I have a Nigerian father, Nigerian uncles and a Nigerian husband and I can honestly say they are all the same; unscrupulous, beastly cheats!! I always tell my daughters “If you want to marry a Nigerian man, please wait until I’m dead and gone because I will not be alive to watch you ruin your lives.” If you have to choose between marriage to a Nigerian man and death, trust me, choose death even if you go to hell. Hell is a vacation compared to marriage to a Nigerian man.

• kk

October 10, 2016 at 10:12 am

Wow!!!!! You are angry o

• Mawi

October 10, 2016 at 2:20 pm

@i hate my husband…. LMAOOO! U are such a clown! So u are this angry because of mere mortals? Aren’t u the foolish one? Giving so much power to another human being? Do tell, where has your bitterness & hatred gotten u? Has it made ur life better? Has it made those horrible men any better? The sooner u realise that ur happiness is ur own making & not in the hands of any mortal man (be they Nigerian, Americanetc), the better for u. If u like, go & self destruct on top of prick. NB: I’m a woman with lots of bad experiences from men, mostly Nigerians. But I can’t deal with ur sick attitude abeg. Ah ah! Wetin??

• Nne Umu Boys!

October 10, 2016 at 2:53 pm

How many Nigerian men did you marry to draw up this conclusion? I was tempted to say that because you married one mad man doesnt mean all Nigerian men are mad but then again you sound like the kind of woman who will drive a man to madness…so the problem may be you

3. Cynical

October 9, 2016 at 6:44 pm

Why do i feel like if there really is a baby,it won’t have Sunny Aku’s DNA???? Messy or nah….. But then again they are separated……

• Nzuzu police

October 9, 2016 at 7:14 pm

You people like to form like you have gist on BN after downloading both real and false from sdk and ngl. Tah gbafuo!

4. word

October 9, 2016 at 7:18 pm

Congrats Dabo. May this child have Sunny Aku written all over her or else e go get as e be.

• Billie Jean

October 9, 2016 at 7:58 pm

It just might have S**I**TO written all over it #walksawaywhistlingtoBillieJean

• honey omo lekki

October 9, 2016 at 10:11 pm

You mean sijimoto?!

5. Bubu

October 9, 2016 at 8:01 pm

Hmmm BN of life! I came here first wen I saw it on Instagram before going to SDK to see your According to SDK!! Una too funny!

6. Different

October 9, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Oh my!. What tangled tales we weave.

• Bobosteke

October 10, 2016 at 4:08 pm

…when we practice to deceive.

7. Hadassah

October 9, 2016 at 8:28 pm

Congrats Dabota!!!i hail ooo SDK tatafo??

8. Suwa

October 9, 2016 at 10:00 pm

I dey find phone boyfriend abeg BN

9. Oma

October 9, 2016 at 10:57 pm

I hail SDK o! Her decoding is on another level o.

10. nimi

October 10, 2016 at 1:14 am

Congrats to Dabota & Sujimoto!

11. Na wa

October 10, 2016 at 9:24 am

LOL. Dabota is a piece of pant sha. na life she dey live so? Sujimoto will still not even marry her after everything.

12. Victor Adegoke

October 10, 2016 at 9:48 am

Congrats to the Mum and her new Baby.

13. Smackdown

October 10, 2016 at 10:00 am

This girl sha. She was being accused of copyright infringement, and was most likely loosing money. She needed an insurance policy to ensure she would have financial stability. This baby is that insurance policy. Poor kid

14. Mysteeq

October 10, 2016 at 12:22 pm

[email protected] a real Nigerian, just wow! i’m guessing you either want a baby boy so badly (and you cant have one) or you just went through a nasty breakup… either way, it doesn’t justify you spitting so much bile. If Nigerian boys are violent and messy, bla bla bla like you said, its because women and men (with the same shallow mindset as you have) failed to bring them up right. Every child is precious, please remember that, or should we also say Nigerian girls are vain, pretentious and two-faced and end up becoming runs girls? my dear please take your hatred to another forum..

15. Gist only

October 10, 2016 at 12:35 pm

@HH, how I wish you’ll get my point this time.
    Whether she deserves it or not, SDK can have the title of Madam Exclusive if that makes some people happy. No qualms. But why should someone who read a story on BN end up remembering how ‘too much’ sdk is instead of the story?Each time BN references SDK, they flood the comment section with SDk this SDk that. Is that the gist? Did she send journalists or paparazzi to trail the celebrity and get the news at a heavy price? Even if she did, should that dominate the comment section on BN? On BN oh? BN gives credit to other bloggers but their followers do not inundate this space with unnecessary hailing.
    I also read the same story on SDK before I read it here. And the hailing was active over there. Maybe that’s a good place to do the hailing, not on BN. That’s my point.

• Leelah

October 10, 2016 at 5:14 pm

Eeya. Go easy, you hear? Your bile is dripping.

• I no send you

October 10, 2016 at 6:33 pm

Please get over your beef for SDK… And you’ll be alright

• ene

October 11, 2016 at 10:00 am

You are just hating! Simple & Short

• Indigo

October 11, 2016 at 10:27 am

Thank you oh!
      Meanwhile if you mention LIB in SDK her BVs and even Stella will join and eat you raw that is if she enables your comment. But they have no qualms hyping her on other blogs.

16. Kiki

October 10, 2016 at 10:08 pm

Bellanaija.com should stop their goody two shoes bullshit and for freaking once stop being second hand or third hand gist bearer