Scoop

Kanye West calls out Jay Z for not being a Good Friend – No Visit after Kim K’s Robbery? Blue Ivy & North West have never had a Play Date?

Tidal-JayZ-March-2015-BellaNaija0028

Kanye West’s “The Life Of Pablo” Tour has been an emotional one for a number of reasons from his rants about people jacking his stage ideas to having to stop the tour because of his wife’s robbery attack.

Last night, during his concert in Seattle, he gave an emotional speech on how not-so-great the relationship between him and Jay Z really is. Kanye told concertgoers that his verse was yanked off Apple-backed Drake and Hov’s “Pop Style” track off of Views.

He said:

There will never be a Watch the Throne 2. That’s the reason I wasn’t on this song, I wasn’t on the song ’cause of Hov.  Y’all ain’t get what y’all was suppose to get with me and Drake because of some Tidal/Apple [Music] bullsh*t.  This sh*t got me tight, yo! Every time I perform [‘N*ggas in Paris’], I think about this sh*t. I think about the politics and the bullsh*t. I think about how hard I go for music, for art, for y’all, the fans. How hard we go.  It went into some Tidal/Apple political sh*t about percentage on songs.

He then added “I can’t take this sh*t, bro! Our kids have never even played together. Don’t call me, after the robbery, and say ‘How you feelin’?’ You wanna know how I’m feeling? Come by the house.  Bring the kids by the house, like we’re brothers.”

Watch the video below:

1. patience

October 21, 2016 at 5:12 pm

lmao. why is it paining you now, since you are both pablo and jesus you have all the support you need.

2. Spunky

October 21, 2016 at 5:15 pm

I always thought the relationship between both was slanted and the feeling not mutual. Why do I think “Yonce” has a hand in their strained relationship….he should get over himself and move on. Friendship no be by force.

• Omoté

October 21, 2016 at 5:22 pm

Exactly! Friendship is not by force!

• Teju TJ

October 21, 2016 at 5:42 pm

two grown men are in their feelings about each other and for some reason, a wife is the reason for their supposed friction? What is wrong with you?

• Nahum

October 21, 2016 at 9:32 pm

My thoughts exactly!!! Wetin concern Beyoncé with this one? Always some daft enabler looking to blame a fellow woman for something.

• NationalSquirrel

October 21, 2016 at 11:18 pm

Beyonce makes her very conscious efforts to distance herself and kid from Kim and north
      So that ruind any potential family friend dynamic

3. Big Tee

October 21, 2016 at 5:40 pm

See life…..same Kanye was abused and hated by everybody for standing up for Beyonce when her song did not win an award….

• Mrs chidukane

October 21, 2016 at 6:08 pm

Beyonce didn’t send him to embarrass himself like that so she shouldn’t feel any loyalty to him abeg. I would keep my daughter away from that mess of a family as well. And someone saying Beyoncé caused it, really? Are we still blaming the wife for the husband’s actions ? Like Lola caused the psquare rift etc?

• BlueEyed

October 21, 2016 at 6:34 pm

Mess of a family? It is not that deep dear and I’m not even a fan of theirs..
      Truth is friendship should be friendship irrespective of anything, Jay-z and Kanye have been friends a long time and even if you don’t support his life choices, at least be loyal, no matter what you say about Kim that woman makes your friend happy that alone should make you ease up and be loyal, I’m not even bringing the women into this, i just believe Jay-Z truly has not been a true friend to Kanye.

• Cocolette

October 21, 2016 at 6:42 pm

@blueeyed i want to like your comment a million times but BN won’t let me

• meah

October 21, 2016 at 9:23 pm

Mrs Perfect Family

• Mrs chidukane

October 22, 2016 at 12:51 am

Kim and her family is a big mess. Caitlyn? Kylie and tyga? Rob n chyna? Kris n her little lover? Kourtney n her many new boyfriends? Any day blue goes there they must snap n keep pictures for posterity and also stylishly mention it on their show for ratings like Kim casually mentioned Beyoncé asking her to sit with her at a concert. So yeah, I would keep my daughter away from them. Also Kanye and jay z are not friends. They’re colleagues , there’s a difference but apparently Kanye being deluded doesn’t know that yet.

• Bruness

October 22, 2016 at 2:49 am

@ Mrs Chidukane #chop knuckle

• Friendship Styles.

October 21, 2016 at 8:13 pm

People are different and show their friendship and support in different ways. Kanye showed his friendship by speaking and being loud (about Jay-Z’s wife, Beyonce). Buhari shows his friendship and support by not speaking and being silent (about his emir’s 14 year-old ‘wife’, Habiba Isa, whom he has now apparently given to Jamil Lawal to also defile and pass off as his, not the emir’s, ‘wife’, even though the Katsina emirate council had previously come out with a statement confirming that she was ‘married’ to the emir and was already menstruating when she ‘met with’/had sex with the emir). Buhari cannot but show his support and friendship by his own silence because he, also, married Aisha when she was 9 years old and he was 47 years old. Their prophet Mohammed married his own Aisha/Ayesha when she was 6 years old and consummated the marriage with her sexually when she was 9.

• "changing moniker"

October 22, 2016 at 7:43 am

Deep

4. Abi

October 21, 2016 at 5:42 pm

Kanye o??? O JO!

5. Anyinature Damasta

October 21, 2016 at 5:54 pm

Its not nice of Jay Z.

Atleast He should have called.

afrivilla.com

6. Carina

October 21, 2016 at 6:13 pm

7. Beard gang

October 21, 2016 at 6:32 pm

lol..the carters don’t give a damn about anybody..kanye should know better now..lol

8. Pat

October 21, 2016 at 6:36 pm

When Kanye decided to get involved with Kim common sense should have told him that him & Jay Z’s relationship wouldn’t last. Lack of basic common sense made him go on stage and disgrace himself protesting who deserved to get d award yrs back. Who wants to be involved with that appauling naive and extremely immoral kim and her family. I guess beyonce also knows she will not be taken seriously if she gets involved with that family. Kanye and kim have similar IQ and they fit each other so he sld focus on his family and career and stop acting immature on every stage. Who in their right mind will come up with a fashion show where all d models are dressed in rags and call that a fashion show or lauching of his clothing line.

• The Bull

October 21, 2016 at 10:07 pm

“Immoral Kim” but you are moral abi, Jay Z and Beyonce are moral? smh even if i do not like my friends babe, and she was robbed, i am sure i would call my friend to check at least. Anyway there are two sides to a story, but i do not see why Kanye will come on stage to lie. Kim has been called every name on this earth, well this so called “immoral woman” seems to have found a man and family that loves her.

• Jaygirl

October 22, 2016 at 5:59 am

Chei did you read the article? It said he called but didn’t visit.

9. Tutu

October 21, 2016 at 6:52 pm

Nhahahahahahhaahaha!

10. alwayshappy

October 21, 2016 at 7:14 pm

Hope Jay meets Kanye where he’s at – aka in his feelings and as man he can talk to his man friend while preserving his ego and their friendship if truly there is one existing beyond in Kanye’s mind.

11. Roma

October 21, 2016 at 7:33 pm

I really feel for Kanye! Jay Z is not a good person.

• M4

October 22, 2016 at 11:46 am

Ask if you know him on a personally level.
      You forgot the same “not a good person” is same person that made Kanye what he is today. Some of you need too think deep or I should say do your research before spitting shit.

12. Marlvina

October 21, 2016 at 7:45 pm

Awwwww! That’s sad…He’s really pained. For Jayz not to call or check up on the family after the attack? Then there’s a serious problem going on. I hope they settle their disputes.

• Alexandria

October 21, 2016 at 8:00 pm

Errrr…he said Jay z called him. Apparently, he expected a visit instead. In my opinion Kanye sees Jay z as a friend, while Jay z sees Kanye more like a business partner.

• A

October 21, 2016 at 8:17 pm

He called&checked up according to the story. Kanye in his over entitled nature wants a visit. The world doesn’t revolve around you&your wife Kanye.I believe the Carters live in New York&you are in Los Angeles,so they should now get on a plane to visit because of a shaken up Kim? Who brought it on herself for being a show off? Kim,your followers can’t afford these things,so if not for showing off I don’t know why you have to post them. It’s my page&i’ll post what I like people will say. Ok then,do as you please because you wish to feign ignorance&feel everyone loves you/is good. Kanye,grow up and stop acting entitled all the time. The world owes you nothing. JayZ did his part by believing in your talent&signing you&you have been the better for it. No one asked your wife to over share every single thing in the first place, which has led to the current situation. She doesn’t have up to 50% of jewelry most celebrities and wealthy people have but will keep posting and over sharing.. Ngwanu she has gotten what she wanted.

• Marlvina

October 21, 2016 at 9:35 pm

Ohh so Jayz called? So what’s Kanye’s issue now? Msheww!

• Jaz

October 21, 2016 at 10:40 pm

Kanye pretty much made Jay the Legend and icon that he is today. He produced Jay’s most iconic album, The Blueprint. That album cemented his greatness and legend.

They pretty much made each other sha cus Jay signed him and helped to finance his debut album the iconic, The college Dropout, and stuff.
      They re both indebted to each other. Its sad that that bond is chipping away.

• smh

October 22, 2016 at 2:11 am

you are a sad person. so if I drive a range rover with customised plates,Ii deserve to have it stolen?

13. Iris

October 21, 2016 at 8:50 pm

Lmao. I bet Jay Z once suggested a play date and Beyonce shut it down faster than light.
    It never came up again.

14. justsaying

October 21, 2016 at 9:20 pm

Jay was never loyal to ANY of his friends he grew up wiht and you Kanye from Chicago thought all of a sudden you will be his bff. Go to Brooklyn to go ask those who started off with him, when was the last time he called anyone. Or maybe you thought cos you both illiminati puppets you should be closer.

Beyonce does not make friends apart from her family Michelle and Kelly. Latavia and Letoya were enough disappointement and i can understand why her one and only bff is her husband.

So Blue playing with North. Aint nobody got time for that.

You are just work colleagues NOT best friends

15. justsaying

October 21, 2016 at 9:23 pm

You cant force friendship
    Beyonce andKim dont have anything in common
    Kim give up already.
    Its not by force.
    Leave Beyonce and Jay alone
    The world does not evolve around the KIMYE West family
    Kim got robbed so we should all stop breathing
    YOu better thank God she was not raped – they way she is always teasing men with her nakedness and you kanye always encouraging it and calling it art. Stupid couple.

• NationalSquirrel

October 21, 2016 at 11:22 pm

Abi ohhh ahahhaahahahahahaha

16. NationalSquirrel

October 21, 2016 at 11:20 pm

Bruh you were NOT in Keys video and they chose a weekend getaway to the Hamptons over your wedding to Kim. Ain’t it obvious?
    Beyonce doesn’t want you and your new wife to rub off on them.
    Ever since you got with Kim. Bey and Jay have ghosted you gradually

• Bee

October 22, 2016 at 12:58 am

Gbam!

17. Sylvia

October 21, 2016 at 11:20 pm

How can anyone believe Kanye belongs to any cult, not to talk of Illuminati? He would have ratted them out by now with his big mouth! Lol.

• Sylvia

October 21, 2016 at 11:22 pm

This reply is for justsaying.

• Iris

October 22, 2016 at 1:42 am

Hahaham so true

18. Curious

October 22, 2016 at 1:18 am

Some people truly do not get it till you spell it out. So Kanye never still get am sey the Carters don’t want to be associated with that Kardashian brand, like really Kanye? Really? Kanye shoulda known that getting married to Kim woulda brought these types of repercussions, but it would seem that in his typical delusional way, he couldn’t quite see that. Action has consequence Kanye, live with it! I wouldn’t even want my daughter entering the Kardashian house to pee much less going for a play date; No can do! So it’s not surprising that the Carters have kept Blue far away from Kanye. his budding stripper wife and their offspring, it’s to be expected. So Kaneyechukwu, please find other friends oh. I reckon there are many others who are looking to venture into the reality show business; they will gladly take up a friendship offer from you and Kimmy.

……And for crying out loud, Kanye needs to get a grip on his emotions man! Always whinging about one thing or the other all in the name of art. Na you be the only artiste for the planet? Haba! E remain make we pack comot for you. Please shift!

• Sammie

October 22, 2016 at 7:27 am

This is how you recognize hypocrites. In just a little time they’ll reveal themselves. So you can bash the Kardarshians like this. People that have done basically nothing to you and just recently you were defending a woman that sleeps with married men(genny) in another article just because you like her.
      I just can’t deal with people like you. You always reek with hypocrisy. So because you don’t like kim she cannot make friends with the Almighty beyonce abi? and it has suddenly become your place to call them out but if its your idol anuty genny she gets a pass.
      Abeg vamooze out of here you stink with your foolish ideologies.

• Curious

October 22, 2016 at 2:51 pm

Hahaha! I don get dey get stalkers for BN oh! Mama I done made it! I am popular yo! Hahaha! I can see sey e pain you well well, e enter your bone marrow, okay take zobo you hear; drink am make e cool your high blood pressure. LMAO!

I can see why you are taking up for Kanye and his baby mama, you are just as emo as him; in your feelings so quick! Pitiful I tell you, just pitiful. The problem a lot of y’all have is that you are not very bright; just a bunch of dim witted fools running around; and the rest of us just have to put up with you. What a nightmare! I say this because any right thinking person knows that there is no correlation between the Genevieve situation and this one; none at all. But I don’t expect you to know that because as established, you are as dumb as rocks. If you cannot see the difference between the two, then neither me nor any deity in the entire universe can help you as you are far gone. Ewu Toronto!

• Hypocrites not wanted

October 22, 2016 at 7:34 am

Lol @Sammie. Same sentiments here.
      I was reading the comment and I had to go back and check his name to verify whether its the same Curious that was standing up for women in the Genevieve’s chieftaincy article who’s slut-shaming kim here and calling her out on her life choices as if it has any bearing on you. Abeg you stink jare.

Word of advice if you want to stand up for women. Stand up for all women not just the ones you like. you hear?

• Curious

October 22, 2016 at 3:08 pm

Where did I make a bold declaration that I was standing up for women? Me and you had that conversation? I said it before and imma say it again, all y’alls problem is that y’all are just dense, so frigging puerile sheesh! What part of my statement would constitute slut shaming? What do Strippers do? Do they not take off their clothes for money? Does that not constitute a major part of Kim’s job? Is she not naked half the time for money? Since YOU saw my reference as slut shaming; you are therefore saying that there is something wrong with stripping as a career? Your words, not mine. As a parent, you are well within your rights to choose who you’d like your kids to associate with; it has never been nor will it ever be a crime. It is your right as a parent. So I don’t know what the fuck you are on about. Me choosing to not allow my kids associate with people like the Kardashians is not an indictment of their character but a case of me choosing what I want my kids exposed to; which is again my express right as a parent. You don’t like it, you can kiss my ass!

Again with the Genevieve issue, if you are ever trying to accuse someone of hypocrisy, please come correct you dig? Don’t show up with some half-baked and inane comments, it only goes to prove my earlier assertion that you are slow. In the future, a helpful tip when you try to engage in these types of conversations would be to start by comparing apples and apples, not apples and okro. Stop showing the entire world that you are a moron, it ain’t cute!

19. Ada Nnewi

October 22, 2016 at 3:25 am

Na wa oh! See all the harsh words for Kim.. God please send me a man that loves me and stands by me regardless of what people say… Kim is blessed…

20. Laura

October 22, 2016 at 6:19 am

You guys!!!! Lets be honest, when you fall in love with someone do you really care about their past? You fall in love with the persons personality and everything, not like I like kim but kanye is a good guy to have stood his ground and married kim even when he knew ppl and even the carters hated her. And all of you calling her immoral Shey you are perfect? And I wonder how you will feel if a guy leaves you because his people
    Do not like you or your friends act up because they hate your parter! Mcheew!!! People never think deeply, na wa, as a friend he is hurt and this isnt just about calling it has been eating him up since like forever. And all of you saying beyonce is not the cause…really guys? Really? I love beyonce but i feel like she has so much insecurity about kim..bleh

21. Left Hand Bionic

October 22, 2016 at 7:04 am

From the hate comments about Kim, most of y’all don’t know it but mennnnnn….. You’re her fan. I mean…….you follow up on her lifestyle like a true fan would.

22. Hypocrites not wanted

October 22, 2016 at 7:34 am

Lol @Sammie. Same sentiments here.

• Curious

October 22, 2016 at 3:21 pm

The thing pain you sotey you had to post twice. I can see you are just stupid on the regular, Hahahahaha!

23. Missappleberry

October 22, 2016 at 8:22 am

You lot are so judgmental! I am not even a fan of Kim but everyone of us has a past! It’s unfortunate Kim’s past will forever stick to our minds because she’s a celebrity but she’s moved on from that to be a good wife, mum and even a very rich entrepreneur undermining whatever means she makes her money. Beyoncé and Jay think they are so perfect but they should know pride goes before a fall. No one says they should be close friends with the kardashians but at least jay was kanye’s good friend before they both met their wives and I don’t think what Kanye said is not expected. It only proves who is controlling jay and will open Kanyes eyes to know Jay was never his good friend all this time and you can’t force friendship. For crying out loud, Jay didn’t even attend Kanyes wedding! Nobody expected Beyoncé to attend but at least Jay should have tried. That tells us again who is in control. Kanye would never act that way! We all know how he adores Beyoncé and values his friendship with Jay! It does hurt but time will tell and all involved will learn from it. Beyoncé thinks she’s perfect lol. In fact most people think she is. See the elevator fight??? Her perfection too is a ticking time bomb!

• Nonsense

October 22, 2016 at 9:43 am

Smh people should not hate Kim but here you are writing a thesis about beyonce?

Kanye was not even at Jayz wedding to beyonce. Jay Z has never mentioned Kanye as one of his closest friends, they are just business partners.

For hollywoood folks apart from just being a person, there is a thing called ‘BRAND’ if you want to be taken seriously you have to be conscious of how you portray your brand as your brand is your money.

Ever since kanye married kim, his career and brand value has gone down due to overexposure and raunchiness and you want JAY who is aim to be no 1 in forbes to openly associate with that for his brand?

Kim has changed? really? I used to have small respect for her hustle but I’m over it… have you seen the nonsense she released as kimojis? all the naked magazine pictures? her awful wears at PFW?

Jay Z called Kanye to ask about their wellbeing, is that not enough? besides practically most western media has classified the robbery as a hoax as the paris police have said no evidence and the stories do no add up.

Please stop blaming another woman who wants better for her child for the outcome of the relationship of 2 GROWN men

• juliet ogbo

October 22, 2016 at 11:43 am

Oshey jor I watched that elevator video n I was like so bey can not stop her sister from hitting jay. I know kim n kanye are not perfect but bey is a crazy pretender I love kim n I dnt wish wat she is going through to anyone. Jay Z is not a true friend

24. uche

October 22, 2016 at 12:03 pm

This guy can’t control his emotions. Always yarning dust in the name of art. mschew.

25. Prince

October 22, 2016 at 1:40 pm

Train up a child the way he/she should go, so that when he/she is old, that he/she will not depart from those ways.

Beyonce is a powerful woman, take it or accept it, you’ve gat no choice and her daughter knows what she does that brings in the cash. Kim on the other hand has nothing in particular rather than go sit down at a party and get paid or pose stark naked and get some dollars.

Queen Bey as we all know was raised rightly and we all can see the fruit of that even in her friend/sister, Kelly Rowland and Solange and we can also see the fruit of how Kim was raised. Which of you would want your daughter associated with that demon possessed family.

I choose my friend, me that I’m here and I’m not even a celebrity how much more Beyonce. One power God gave us is the power of choice. You don’t force friendship. As powerful as Kim always feel she is, she’s always insignificant beside Beyonce. Friendship no be by force.

26. Lmao

October 22, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Lmao Kanye is so embarrassing. I cannot believe someone’s husband and father Is this salty because he isn’t close friends with certain people. Grow the f*ck up. This is how I know that robbery was fake. If all you care about is a reaction from Jay Z and Beyoncé after your wife just experienced a robbery, something is wrong.
    Say whatever you like about Beyoncé but she must be doing something right to have all these people fighting over her ??
    Kimberly, Pele… First you married Kanye and then faked a robbery yet you were still paid DUST by Queen Bey LMFAOO

27. nma

October 22, 2016 at 8:10 pm

Every comments here made sense.. Even in any nonsense there’s a sense… But what am surprised is how people know so much about this celebrities day in day out and talk about them and never mentioned about Jesus even to their gateman… If only we know Christ and preach about Him how we talk about this celebrities the world will be a better place.. Mat 6:33

28. Tosin

October 23, 2016 at 6:34 pm

KAN-YE!
    Mehn I’m vibing with you right now, and that’s the truth.

29. Celeste

October 25, 2016 at 12:45 pm

Let’s remove prejudice over Kanye West, he is 100+% correct on this issue.

Kanye has always been supportive of Jay and Bey, even to his own expense – though I don’t support the embarrassing extreme he goes to prove his loyalty to them, and its obvious they don’t even pretend to have his back when he is on the low – he is always on his own with only kim and her family as support.

Fact is: you don’t just only call a friend whose wife was robbed at gun point, and begging for her life. YOU VISIT THEM IF YOU SINCERELY CARE!

Kanye has been a FOOL to Jay and Bey all these while – good for him he has realized this. The relationship has been a symbiotic one with Jay feeding fat on Kanye who looks up to Jay as a big brother, while he is been used, used again and used all over. But no excuses for Kanye, he should have known better – Their kids don’t even play together. Really? What sort of friendship is that? Its so hard to believe! Jay and Bey didn’t even attend Kanye’s wedding! What sort of friendship is that? You may argue the wedding was televised, but so did Beyonce
    use hers for her music video, and her engagement and pregnancy clips for her tour. In the end, they made money off it – do you know how many people will pay to see those clips? Jay and Bey are clever business people, they know exactly what they are doing and all their actions are well calculated.

This has nothing to do with Kim’s sex tape – a sex tape with her boyfriend of FIVE years doesn’t make her a hoe. If REALLY she put out the tape herself, it worked for her but she is still insulted for it today, which I doubt any reasonable person will put themselves in such position. But what do I know about the sex tape? What I know is: sex tape should have nothing to do with truly commiserating with a friend, and you have no business with who you friend or the next person choose to spend the rest of their lives with, period!

Jay Z didn’t make Kanye. Kanye is gifted, talented and destined! And Yes, Kanye has his flaws and we see them; he doesn’t try so hard to hide them. Not dissing Bey and Jay, but truthfully, we can see how they always want to project a perfect image – the elevator incidence with solange is a perfect example.

Kanye is not one to shy away for speaking out his mind, sometimes he comes out wrong and it backfires: other times, even when he is condemned, look well and you see the truth in what he said, like when he called out president Bush during the hurricane disaster.

Now, he may have simply told Jay Z his wrong, but remember Kanye bares his mind and he is tired of their shenanigans.

Lastly, I’m a fan of all of them, Jay, Bey, Taylor, Amber, Kanye, Kim and ….. Nobody’s perfect and everybody’s got something to give. Mine is: Let truth be told!

Now, I’m done. Lemme go and drink chilled water from a clay pot.