Scoop

Santa Came Early! Tonto Dikeh-Churchill gets a New Car from her Husband

BellaNaija.com

Tonto Dikeh-Churchill has started receiving her Christmas gifts.

The new mum and Nollywood actress showed off her gifted car on Instagram a couple of hours ago. The car was given to her by her husband, Olakunle Churchill, and Tonto couldn’t stop gushing about the car.

Tonto Dikeh

She said “I am indeed speechless by YOUR love for me..Everyday I APPLAUD MYSELF FOR MARRYING such an awesome husband as YOU…Thank u MY DEAREST husband for gifting me such a wonderful gift as dis cutie(LEXUS LX 570 2017). May God bless and enrich u dearly for me, You SHALL KNOW NOT LACK. Your Love has made me a better woman and I am grateful to God for letting our paths cross.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH #PAPAKING #MYKINGKONG #LOVERS  #GIFT #PRAYINGWIFE #SANTACAMEEARLY #PRADO2016 #LEXUS2017 @lexususa

Congrats Tonto!

1. King Bae

October 19, 2016 at 3:16 pm

I am NOT for posting material things online, that’s how envy, hate and bad thoughts creep in from people who don’t mean well surface. All the same, yay! to the new ride… #my2cents

• ATL's finest

October 19, 2016 at 4:16 pm

@ King Bad so TRUE!!! I can’t even deal & I’m thankful this character isn’t part of my LIFE no matter what.. Too many evils going on mehn

• Marlvina

October 19, 2016 at 8:14 pm

Hmm I wonder why people show off like this. For what purpose really? Not all that glitters is gold anyways. A lot of people use this medium to cover up for some issues they’re probably going through. So we think their lives are so rosy!

2. keke driver

October 19, 2016 at 3:43 pm

Madam Tonto, you should learn from Kim Kardashian.

• Fols

October 19, 2016 at 6:05 pm

Or Basketmouth’s wife…

• When will people learn?

October 19, 2016 at 8:15 pm

Exactly!

3. jade

October 19, 2016 at 4:06 pm

chai, Naija women are too materialistic. Tonto, is this the only reason you got married or what. I know ladies who are so desperate to get married so they can join in the showing off. What does her husband do sef? Even if your husband wan spoil you why showing it off on social media. sigh.

• curios

October 19, 2016 at 5:07 pm

Emmm….. He makes money for a living.

4. Marian

October 19, 2016 at 4:58 pm

There is this feeling you get when your husband gives you a nice surprise and for some of us our first instinct is so to wanna tell someone and share the news. For me, my inner voice checks me and i’m all what’s the point of posting?? If it’s really just to show off and nothing else i usually just smh at myself and keep it to myself.

In marriage there will be ups and down. I worry when people only share the ups cuz i’m sure at least one mumu is reading and comparing her marriage and husband to only the ups been shared on social media. I personally know one mumu like that and i fear by the time she gets it, her husband may have moved on.

5. hadiza

October 19, 2016 at 6:17 pm

Look at this cow. When your ugly husband starts beating and cheating on u, u will have a fancy car to cry in. Ewu.

6. Mrs chidukane

October 19, 2016 at 8:23 pm

Nice car oh, congrats madam. I tap into the car, the car oh not marriage. This car will really suit my height and profession.

7. zee

October 19, 2016 at 9:21 pm

YOU SHALL KNOW NOT LACK??!!

8. bunmi1

October 19, 2016 at 9:32 pm

Madam Tonto…
    I love your new life o but please keep off social media…. keep your marriage! Yoruba adage says… ‘Gbogbo alangba lo dakun dele a o mo eyi ti inu run’ in lay man’s interpretation… ” not everyone is happy of your achievement or joy in life. Please be wise!

9. good girl

October 19, 2016 at 9:39 pm

damn! people are very angry in this country…..see cusses now..calling her a cow and so on?….you know what? her car.. her husband ..her robbery …some people are actually giving “advice” from a place of envy and not really out of concern for her safety

• Awiase

October 20, 2016 at 5:54 am

@Tolu which could have been prevented if she kept it to herself.Fear woman not human,I say

10. tolu

October 19, 2016 at 10:46 pm

But she got a white land cruiser not too long ago. Abi she gets a car every 3months. Lets expect another one coming easter lol. I like showbiz. Nice1 poko.

11. Loveth Best