Scoop

Tekno gets Backlash for saying it is Impossible for a Man to be with Only One Woman | Releases Video to Say he was Joking

BellaNaija.com

TeknoTripleMG artist Tekno is currently getting backlash from his fans on his Instagram page after he put up a video a couple of hours ago where he dished out relationship advice. In the video, Tekno made his case for “equal infidelity”. He stated that since there is no guy that can be with only one girl, girls should also be allowed to cheat.

His comment caused quite the reaction from his fans and he put up another video to explain that it was all a joke and that the video was posted to for their amusement.

In another video, he talks about how people often lie about why they go into music with a lot of people saying it is the passion when they actually should be saying it is for the money or the girls.

Watch below.

Music for the Gyal Dem

#fact

A video posted by TIA (@teknoofficial) on

Equal Infidelity

Just Thursdays

A video posted by TIA (@teknoofficial) on

Just Joking

ITs a joke naa! Why some people come dey parra like this! I am not understanding

A video posted by TIA (@teknoofficial) on

1. PAUL ADEYEMO

October 19, 2016 at 3:13 pm

We are polygamous in nature and personally i don’t condemn infidelity in women. My own take is that men should not be violent about it, just divorce her. Am married with 2 kids and i have side chicks, my wife has threatened several times, i have told her to leave the marriage if she can’t condone it. She has threatened to revenge by cheating, i told her there is no problem, it will only hasten our divorce so that i can have time to bang AROUND, LOTS OF GIRLS looking for dick to fuck not even relationship, i can’t miss out abeg.

• aida

October 19, 2016 at 9:53 pm

Just negodu!
      What did I just read??
      And you’re even proud of your ways.
      I would be ashamed to call you acquaintance, talk more of friend, brother or husband.

• Jo

October 20, 2016 at 12:51 am

Wow! May God have mercy on your soul.

• Jerry Sizz

October 20, 2016 at 1:10 am

This made me laugh so hard. Dude just came on the interwebs to say he “bangs around” and has told his wife to also “bang around” and hasten their divorce. Since my mama born me, I never hear dis kain one before. CHISOS IZ LOOOORD!!!!

• Idomagirl

October 20, 2016 at 6:16 am

AIDS IS REAL. MUMU.

• Omlola

October 20, 2016 at 8:49 am

You need to be examined!!!

• pump

October 20, 2016 at 9:54 am

Same way u cant miss out of the curse you have decided to put on yourself and the specially reserved hottest spot in hell. good luck. i feel sorry for your wife..

• nelly

October 20, 2016 at 7:37 pm

Olopolo dudu.

• Frank

December 18, 2017 at 3:22 pm

I believe you must have been dropped on your head as a kid. Right?

2. Prince

October 19, 2016 at 5:11 pm

I’m beginning to love him though

3. Mahka

October 19, 2016 at 5:29 pm

When a child talks…everything is always a joke.
    Don’t believe your own hype tekno, u better ask somebody.

• Myavatar

October 19, 2016 at 7:05 pm

But did he lie? How many men are faithful to one woman? Lets not encourage hypocrisy like those in the West. There aren’t many faithful men in Nigeria, so why give women false hope pretending that there are? This is why so many marriages crash, when you give young women the false impression that its going to be her alone till death do them part. Even Hillary, Victoria Beckham and many other women have endured unfaithfulness and come out the other side with their marriages intact.

4. aida

October 19, 2016 at 9:56 pm

He now came to use American accent to tell us it was a joke. Nna shift! What woud I not see on social media?

5. Jules

October 20, 2016 at 9:01 am

Are u kidding me @Paul.. U re under demonic oppression, i pity ur generation.. U better rush to d nearest God believing church for deliverance before d devil eats ur soul wit LUST…

6. that-i-may-fly

October 20, 2016 at 10:20 am

Another senseless he-goat…well it’s impossible for me to be with one man too. Oya, go and die! Idiaaaat!

7. Loki

October 20, 2016 at 2:28 pm

When are you all going to realise Paul Adeyemo is a troll? It delights in your outrage and frustration over its comments. You’ll be shocked to find out it is a woman who just likes to screw with BNers by pretending to be a neanderthal. The more you respond, the more excitable it gets (just like a gremlin). Do.Not.Feed.The.Troll!

8. AB

October 20, 2016 at 5:30 pm

eeyah Paul, I pray for you and/or your generation to come..pray ur wife doesnt become a woman scorned! cause not only will the curses from her be too strong that even your mama’s prayer wont move it but your life will end in total shambles…NO! I’m not cursing you oh, its just the fact, there are consequences for all our actions and for people like you darnnnn! it goes in deep and hard! its only a matter of time..wait on it! meanwhile how do dudes sleep with any thing and I mean anything in skirt…its disgusting! you dont even know how many have been around with the same woman you sexing….yuck!

9. Tosin