Scoop

Wendy Williams Thinks Kim Kardashian Robbery was an Inside Job? | WATCH on BN TV

Kim kardashian

Much to the dismay of Kim Kardashian‘s supporters, ‘Queen of Talk’ Wendy Williams has suggested that the recent attack on Kim Kardashian may have been an inside job.

Click here to read Kim’s account of the robbery.

On a new episode of ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ she said:

Kim, you can’t have it both ways. In a lot of ways it’s worse than being the First Lady of any County… I would hope that they are not making any part of this story up just for dramatic effect.

We all know this family and they’re kind of souless, you know? So, you can’t believe everything that you hear but this is very upsetting they stole 10 million dollars worth of jewellery and 2 of her phones. I don’t know what’s in the phone that we haven’t already seen.

Here’s the thing, Kim needs to have more security… Well you know what Kim, you should reduce the amount of things you put online

By the way, I think this was an inside job. No, not the concierge but I think one of them people that Kim and Kanye call friends. They knew that you were there at 3 o’clock in the morning and you were by yourself… so thye were like “Don’t kill her, just go in there” and they knew exactly where to go to grab that jewellery.

They’re  We know we can’t trust everything this family says. They’re soulless, you know?

Watch it here:

1. Gaga

October 4, 2016 at 3:29 am

Amen aunty Wendy!!!

2. Ankara

October 4, 2016 at 4:03 am

Just on point Wendy William. Too much public show casting of wealth from Kim.

3. Ogochukwu

October 4, 2016 at 6:08 am

I kind of agree with her. She needs to reduce the amount of the things she put online. Am happy she is not hurt because nobody deserves that kind of treatment but this is time for her to look into her life!

4. Lacey

October 4, 2016 at 6:39 am

Anyone that has to go on SM to display whatever they feel they have or have accomplished has poverty of the mind! Which even worse than being a pauper!As if you need people to validate you that you have arrived on SM, then you have gone bonkers! It clearly shows the late stage of mental illness!Kim is sick as a woman who seeks constant validation for walking everywhere almost naked! If not naked sef!She is not normal anymore!I only pity those lovely cuties who have two highly dysfunctional adults as parents !

5. oditech

October 4, 2016 at 8:09 am

Lol aunty wendy is right?

6. John Doe

October 4, 2016 at 8:55 am

People are gullible. I don’t believe this woman. Kim Kartrashian and her entire household will do anything for attention. I need more proof that this is not another publicity stunt.

7. Ab

October 4, 2016 at 9:21 am

I so said this to my sister yesterday ! I think it’s either an inside job or another medium to garner attention ! Thank God she wasn’t hurt but seriously these Kardashs needs to totally stay off our faces and yes I am only commenting to state the obvious! This is what they do best, get people talking & I have to admit I despise it but hey ho! God help my future kids & give me grace to teach them that not all u see on tv is real & expose them to real role models ?

8. Mondela

October 4, 2016 at 9:25 am

I hope they will show the robbery in their show,as camera’s follow them everywhere abi.

• ify

October 4, 2016 at 11:22 am

My thoughts exactly….

9. M&

October 4, 2016 at 11:27 am

So here’s the Kim K story we were waiting for after the Brangelina-exit of last week! You guys refused to pay her enough attention with all the semi-naked fashion she displayed last week, so she’s like ‘they seem to be getting lethargic with all the nudes o, yeh I’m in trouble. what can I do now!’ so bam…here it is….She’s back as top headliner! And why would she think first that they just wanted to rape her? Is she secretly hurt that they did not at least attempt to rape her? Like her body is more valuable than her valuables, they should have been lusting after her so much that they cannot resist?! Anyway, she’s got a lot more where all the valuables came from, shebi this was just her travelling stuff, so no sweat!

10. Prince

October 4, 2016 at 12:25 pm

I’m sure they will air this on the next season of their rubbish show. Crazy family

11. Damseldami

October 4, 2016 at 12:27 pm

Dear Linda ikeji I hope you are learning from Kim Kardashian news. Social media is not your friend. There are wicked people watching and waiting to strike. .

12. Vonda Decker

October 4, 2016 at 2:32 pm

Yes, I think you are right on the the truth Wendy Williams!

13. jide

October 4, 2016 at 4:22 pm

Paparazzi is allways following Kim. I doubt any robbers will risk being photographed and caught in the act ny paparazzi during an attempt to rob. Kim. Ko jor.

14. P. Walton

October 4, 2016 at 6:30 pm

I dont believe this robbery bullshit for one minute. Kim, her family and her nutjob husband Kantye are publicity hounds/whores and would probably pull a publicity stunt with their kids to get attenrion. Where were her kids? Supposedly, her kids & another family member were at another hotel in Paris; why didnt she stay there too? She is usually NEVER alone, security, bodyguard, somebody. Handcuffed? How’d she get out of handcuffs? 5 masked men? A gun to her head? And who has $10M in jewelry alone in an apt? Insurance scam/publicity scheme is what this is, and like millions of others, aint buyin’ this robbery crap from this crazy, attention-starved woman.

15. faith

October 10, 2016 at 11:32 am

woh!!! i dont even know why u people are answering these crazy and mannerless people. she get luck say they no rape am, with the way she has been exposing her bare bottom everywhere for the whole world to see. na dem know

16. diamond

December 7, 2020 at 10:19 pm

how dumb do you all sound. i can believe u guuys are supporting wendy. why will kim intentionally do this. if she wanted to do that, she would have broken the internet again. i am definitely not a huge fan of kim, but please.