News

Kim Kardashian held at gunpoint in Paris but is “Physically Unharmed”

CAP D'ANTIBES, FRANCE - MAY 17:  Kim Kardashian attends the De Grisogono Party at the annual 69th Cannes Film Festival at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on May 17, 2016 in Cap d'Antibes, France.  (Photo by Andreas Rentz/Getty Images)

American reality TV star Kim Kardashian was held at gunpoint in her hotel room in Paris on Sunday night. Her spokesperson confirms.

Speaking to CNN, Ina Treciokas said “Kim Kardashian West was held up at gunpoint inside her Paris hotel room this evening, by two armed masked men dressed as police officers. She is badly shaken but physically unharmed.”

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star is currently in Paris, France for the on going Paris Fashion Week.

Kanye West, Kim’s husband, abruptly left his show at the Meadows Festival in New York on Sunday night after telling the crowd that he had a “family emergency”.

1. hadiza

October 3, 2016 at 6:47 am

My Queen, God pls protect her. Don’t let no one harm her. I love u so much, boo

• Lolest!!!!

October 3, 2016 at 7:43 am

Afi boo naa

• Fleur

October 3, 2016 at 7:13 pm

The perils of advertising your life on the internet. Thieves are watching too.

2. lifeisbeautiful

October 3, 2016 at 7:54 am

Im always suspicious of this family….they love soo much attention. Who knows if this so called robbery is just a stunt for more ratings and publicity.

• omoh

October 3, 2016 at 8:22 am

Really!

3. Awiase

October 3, 2016 at 9:12 am

Mtsseew!Attention seekers.New storylines for the KUWTK show.Nextttt!

4. EC

October 3, 2016 at 9:19 am

@ The first person to comment. ??. You love her so much, don’t worry you will soon see her cry about it on KUWTK.

5. onyx

October 3, 2016 at 9:24 am

I’m surprised she didn’t snapchat the incident. Nonsense. the whole thing looks staged to me. Brad and Angelina’s divorce has been all over the news for the past one week and poor Kimmy was feeling left out. I’m sorry but she and her family will do anything to stay in the news and stay relevant. its like a mental illness. And to think that people actually look up to this lot? Tuehh

6. TeeS

October 3, 2016 at 9:42 am

Some of y’all are salty tho. So Kim plotted to get robbed in Paris to increase ratings for her show ?
    And Kanye left his concert to rush to his wife’s side for publicity too abi?
    We are a very judgmental bunch, but Kim is a human being with flaws like all of us. She’s also a mother , aunt, sister and wife.
    No matter how much you don’t like a person you don’t wish them bad. That’s the right thing to do. If you don’t have anything positive or good to say. Don’t say anything.
    PS I’m not even a Kim fan

7. Fifi

October 3, 2016 at 9:51 am

Where were their security detail?? Mmm something is very fishy in this story

8. Anonymous

October 3, 2016 at 11:43 am

Well, thank God Kim isn’t Nigerian. So people actually judge personalities and how much they deserve good/bad in Nigeria based on how much they use or show off on social media. Na wa

9. o

October 3, 2016 at 11:48 am

But how did the robbers know the hotel she was staying at? Big security flop. I saw on CNN that she’s left Paris on a private jet. Poor lady. She must be shaken. Thank God she wasn’t harmed

10. Awiase

October 3, 2016 at 12:22 pm

Am not a fan of them/her too and don’t wish her evil or bad.Besides we are all imperfect but honestly I believe it was ‘staged’ and yes Kanye can leave the show if this would help their show the more to make some more money.Even if it wasn’t staged ,which I doubt,they are definately going to cash out on this,I bet on this.These people have fame,money etc but are still hungry for more.A prankster almost gripped her leg this week and which normal person won’t tighten her security after this?.From her attires to nude selfies for what??Attention seeking!!!

• Iris

October 3, 2016 at 2:06 pm

Kanye West doesn’t need a real or fake robbery to leave a show. That crazy ass unpredictable mofo could probably walk out of his concert because he has a headache.

11. Ariere

October 3, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Really guys?! Where is ur humanity? I understand how much the Kardashians crave publicity. But there is a limit to seeking it and staging a robbery is one of them.

Kim is beyond such pettyness. Her selfies alone are click baits for news.

Y’all should be ashamed of yourselves. Last time I checked, she’s still a human and deserving of sympathy. Who here is a saint? We all err differently.

Her security detail should he fired and investigated. Celebrities usually use code names when booking hotel accommodation. Someone in her camp knows about this.

It just goes to show Security is but an illusion even when you re a Millionaire.
    Im glad she wasnt harmed and I pray she overcome the shock.

12. Xoxo

October 3, 2016 at 1:14 pm

Okay I know Kim and her clan are a bunch of attention seeking people but I highly doubt anyone will stage stuff like this. She must be really shaken up and I sympathize with her and her family. It’s really scary to be held at gunpoint. I don’t like her but I don’t wish this sort of evil on even my enemy. Let’s just hope she and mama Kris don’t cash out on this tragedy. Cos everything they do is for the KUWTK and the paps. Kim you’ll be alright.

13. Fleur

October 3, 2016 at 7:14 pm

I remember some friends that will post messages on FB showing they are at Abuja Airport, and then hours later “Business class lounge” for some airline at Heathrow, etc. If I be thief wey sabi where im dey or if I be babe wey dey find oga, I know exactly when to strike. People, please retain some confidentiality in your dealings with the public.

14. xplorenollywood.com

October 3, 2016 at 8:15 pm

While I hear everything we are saying, this wasn’t staged. 10million dollars worth of jewellery was taken including that ring Kanye gave her as a pushing gift. She was tied n locked in a bathroom at gun point biko whether na social media or TV we shld be careful.

15. kay

October 4, 2016 at 1:27 am

With Angelina and Pitt sucking all the attention, are we surprised that they are back in the news. This family will do anything for attention.