BN TV

BN TV: The Guys of ‘Men’s Corner’ on EbonyLifeTV Talk about The Case of The Ex & Okafor’s Law, is it Cheating or a Throwback?

BN TV

On this episode of Men’s Corner, show hosts Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Andre Blaze and Mazino discuss the theory of Okaor’s Law in relation to cases of the ex Enjoy! (especially if you have an EX)

Watch the Video

1. Bey

November 29, 2016 at 8:01 pm

Abeg it’s Men that came up with dis okafor law thing. Especially some egotistical men that feel they are so good in love making. Surely any woman they’ve had once, dey can most definitely have again.
    I have some ex’s that remembering i dated them makes me feel like throwing up.
    I have an ex that especially feels this way. Even though I am married, I saw him recently. We just chatted bla bla, he spoke about details of our breakup and ow I did him wrong. 6yrs ago I can’t even remember d details.
    He knows my husband isn’t around so he’s been chatting me on whatsapp, calling as “just friends’ in his words.
    That is how he mentioned we meet up, but he can’t guarantee what will happen.
    Since then Iv ignored him like d plague.
    Number 1 I won’t be meeting up with u’ 2 I have self control. Even if we are stuck in a lift for 24 hrs. U won’t still be getting any.
    If you’re a married woman anyway, it’s in ur best interest to just do away with having friendships with ex”s.
    Most are of d opinion with a little persuasion you can be back in bed with them.

• Wunmi

November 29, 2016 at 8:22 pm

Yinmu*

• Just Saying

November 29, 2016 at 9:20 pm

Why dont you write a book. Judging from your recent posts i think you have more than enough juicy stories that can stir us and make us part with our money too. There is a beehive of enablers here and sundry blogs that will provide you the needed emotion and traction from buildup to launch. Why dont you think about it. Its called being strong

• Jo!

November 30, 2016 at 9:06 am

Hehehehehehehehe.
      Sarcasm so subtle I almost missed it. Phd in Sarcasm ??????

2. Kokoro Dudu

November 29, 2016 at 8:40 pm

Okafor’s law is true. Married men deny it because their wives will catch them. Girls deny it but hey, who are the guys getting back with? Women are fakes most times.

3. olajumoke

November 30, 2016 at 12:37 pm

Andre, let these men talk na….