Scoop

Bobrisky says he is starting up a Foundation to “assist the Government”

BellaNaija.com

bobrisky-1Current Internet sensation Idris “Bobrisky” Okunleye is doing more than selling skin whitening products and talking about his bae. According to his Snapchat, he is ready to start up a foundation called ‘Bobrisky Foundation’ so he can help the Nigerian government.

He put up a snap talking about it last night while also urging his followers to do their bit in helping the governement.

From the look of it, the foundation will be his way of giving back to the society.

bobrisky

Photo Credit: @the_commentsection

1. NO chaser

November 2, 2016 at 12:12 am

Lmao.. Aunty risky starting to bite more that he can chew. Use the money for English and public speaking lessons.

2. NO chaser

November 2, 2016 at 12:22 am

*than

3. henry

November 2, 2016 at 12:26 am

abi ohh, olodo-you dont open a foundation (its not a shop at balogun market) rather you set up a foundation, besides what can your type offer the govt? pls we are just giving this clown/ mediocre too much attention that he doesnt deserve in any way.

• omobolaji

November 2, 2016 at 12:35 pm

henry… seriously…you need help with this your hate comment… focus on bettering your life… who knows maybe he go better for you if you learn to appreciate others on being successful… rather than attacking bobrisky focus on becoming successful too…

4. The real D

November 2, 2016 at 12:27 am

I only learned about this Idris guy recently with the interview or was it panel deal when someone pulled out. All me i want to know is how a guy can have his make up on point like this and me I am yet to figure out what the heck is going, All i do is my brow (and it does not look anything like his), eye liner, compressed powder and loose powder. Someone was asking me about 15 point abi na 15 step that make up people in retail stores have to know. I was like wetin be 15 step??? I really would love to learn to do makeup just for myself and I have tried youtube videos i come out look like “ere” (scarecrow). I have come to accept that for makeup hands on learning is needed.

• Ify

November 2, 2016 at 7:51 am

Lol. Watching YouTube videos help.

5. Babajide

November 2, 2016 at 12:35 am

Lets see what he has to offer in his foundation

6. Marlvina

November 2, 2016 at 12:48 am

Ohh 2016! What haven’t I seen and heard? Good gracious, it’s coming to an end. It’s about time.

7. Sean

November 2, 2016 at 12:56 am

Stop making stupid people popular!!!

8. Mr. Egghead

November 2, 2016 at 1:25 am

He wants to assist the government?

Is he the IMF or World Bank? Let’s send Aunty Kemi to Bobrisky so she can negotiate soft loan for us

9. Babe

November 2, 2016 at 1:32 am

This bobrisky trend must end in 2016 beg. we can’t carry this nonsense into 2017.

• Ify

November 2, 2016 at 7:51 am

I second the motion.

• Sean

November 2, 2016 at 9:56 am

I second

• Cynical

November 2, 2016 at 10:43 am

I third the motion o. What manner of stupidity is this??? Kpekele kpekele…….

• omobolaji

November 2, 2016 at 12:38 pm

you want someones shine to end seriously?… and you want to the be successful in life….you better use your head… and stop being foolish… leave bobrisky alone and face your life… the guy is made already… get a life

• Fri Achiri

November 2, 2016 at 4:14 pm

I fourth the motion

10. FinchleysFinest

November 2, 2016 at 10:06 am

If I talk now…they will say I am saying God doesnt like Bobrisky….

Welcome Aunty Brother Bobrisky… Please epp our government with your 10 million naira cash that bae gave you and the other deposit in your account… we need it.. Open the shop…sorry..foundation ….. we are waiting….. EPP US….

• Mz Titilitious

November 2, 2016 at 10:32 am

😀 😀

• Marlvina

November 2, 2016 at 11:47 am

Yes, pls epp us o. ? The bag of rice price shld come down, pls epp Bobby boy!

11. Oma's mum

November 2, 2016 at 11:08 am

Omg lol … To assist the government … Things we see and read on social media … That was how one girl said Linda Is bigger than wimbuz … Lol

12. tunmi

November 2, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Do it darling

13. Hey

November 2, 2016 at 6:52 pm

Alawada ….

14. Melvis

November 2, 2016 at 7:03 pm

DEAR NIGERIANS ,

THE SAME WAY WE LEFT VIC O IN 2015.

AS WE ENTER 2017 WE DO THE SAME FOR BOB

15. anonymous

November 8, 2016 at 10:38 pm

if you feel he doesn’t have anything to offer, come up with something good or if u think he’s a nobody do better. prove you are better than him. instead saying I’ll things about people why not prove you are better.

16. Mrs

January 2, 2017 at 9:30 pm

We love Bobrisky. The is clearly NOT gay but a genius entertainer. A guy pretending to be a woman and her bae — what a satire. And it works. I hope to see more of him in 2017. Heck, I am thinking of inviting him to my 50th Birthday Bash in Dubia

17. Mrs