On this episode of The Love Chest podcast, Aderonke Adebanjo speaks with Paul C. Brunson, the world’s most influential matchmaker who has also been described as the modern-day Hitch, played by Will Smith in the movie.
Paul is a mentor, entrepreneur, and T.V. Host. He is also the world’s most influential match-maker, and the author of It’s Complicated (But It Doesn’t Have to Be). He was also the co-host of Love Town U.S.A., a docu-series on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) and Oprah Winfrey said “Paul is more than a matchmaker.” Paul has appeared in over 350 major media outlets around the world.
In this episode, Paul and Aderonke talk about:
– What the real issue is when it comes to finding love
– What women can do to be more approachable
– How guys can approach the kind of woman they really want
– How effective match-making services are
– How to position yourself to attract the kind of person you want
Enjoy! And please email TheLoveChest@gmail.com with your comments. Aderonke says it would be a delight to hear from you.
Paul can be found at PaulCBrunson.com and @PaulCBrunson on Instagram and Twitter.