Career

“As you slay on your timeline and IG, you can as well slay in your academics” – FUTO First Class Graduate tells “Pretty Girls”

BellaNaija.com

Okoro Uchechi Precious

Okoro Uchechi Precious

Congratulations to Okoro Uchechi Precious, a graduate of Agricultural Economics from the Federal University of Technology (Owerri), for bagging the Best Graduating Student Award in the University’s School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT).

okoro-precious2

While sharing the news of her achievement on Instagram, she said:

The dream which started in 2011 is now a reality. Five years ago when I stepped my feet into Federal University of Tech, Owerri I told myself that I must come out as the best and by the Special Grace of Almighty God I came out not only with a First class degree in Agricultural Economics (B.Tech) but as the BEST GRADUATING STUDENT in the Department of Agricultural Economics and the overall BEST IN MY FACULTY SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY. A big thank you to my family and friends you all made this possible. ?????

okoro-precious

In another post, Precious wrote:

Still on the matter?, my joy knows no bound.? N.B: Pretty girls are smart too ? #firstclassgraduateof FUTO, Only first class in SAAT. Now this is God at work! ?? And to the pretty girls out there, as you slay on your timeline and IG, you can as well slay in your academics. #girlsmovement

Congratulations once again, and more success for you!

Photo Credit: Instagram – @preciousben_okoro

1. Valentina

December 4, 2016 at 1:29 pm

yes o, pretty girls are also brilliant. well done jare.

• Shao

December 4, 2016 at 5:11 pm

Congratulations! Hard work pays coming from a fellow first class in medicine.
      You should have hidden or blurred the other people’s names and details though. I know I won’t want my details splattered around the internet!

Otherwise very good advice for “Instagram babes.”
      #beautyandbrain #gogirlie!!

• Dr Osaz

December 4, 2016 at 9:32 pm

1st class in Medicine? Never knew such an acad grading system exists in med schools! Which school, abeg? (just for my mind to be educated)

• Easy now

December 5, 2016 at 10:11 am

First class in medicine? Where? How? Na wa oh, easy nowwwww. Or at least do some research before coming here to make a fool of yourself.

• Shao

December 6, 2016 at 7:15 am

Dr.osas and the other person.
      You are allowed to use your head sometimes. Yes there might be no such thing as “first class” in medicine but I only used an equivalent to describe my achievement since I did not school in Nigeria. In my UNI there are no “first class” in anything so how then would a best graduating student describe herself to be in line with Nigerian graduates and for ease of reading?

So yes by Nigerian standards I AM A VERY PROUD FIRST CLASS IN MEDICINE. Best graduating student with the HIGHEST grade points through out all my 5 years. The only black student in the class making my race proud.
      Eat your hearts out with jealousy lollllllll

2. tunmi

December 4, 2016 at 1:34 pm

Congratulations

Of course pretty girls are smart, and no be only by books

3. Felinda

December 4, 2016 at 1:34 pm

Future billionaire. I love her already. I respect any one who selects agriculture as a major in college. I wish I had done that instead of engineering. If wasn’t tired of school heck I would go back to study agricultural science.

Good luck pretty lady. Own some farms and do good. You are in an excellent understated career path. Pretty with brains.

• lifeisbeautiful

December 4, 2016 at 8:13 pm

Actually, you can learn on your own or enroll in a short course program. With your engineering background you are in a better position as you can combine agriculture and technology in one field.

4. Nakoms

December 4, 2016 at 2:27 pm

Correct pikin from correct background. As you thank God, Family and friends, in that order na so God do always dey your side. Make God continually provide you with correct family and friends Wey go support your future goals to make society betta.

Pikin Wey no do aristo and e work well well why e no go pass.

5. Awiase

December 4, 2016 at 3:41 pm

All I can say is ??

6. Dr. N

December 4, 2016 at 4:36 pm

Yeah baybay!
    Slay!

• peekaboo

December 4, 2016 at 6:42 pm

uche baby how far nah?.que tal?

7. igho

December 4, 2016 at 5:25 pm

Top notch babes,its a great achievement,conquer the world

8. Idomagirl

December 4, 2016 at 8:49 pm

?????????

9. Queening ?? ?

December 5, 2016 at 5:27 am

Boss Chic!! Baddest girl!! ?

10. Mo'Diva

December 5, 2016 at 9:03 am

Well done. Beauty and brains

11. Bowl

December 5, 2016 at 7:51 pm

No such thing as first class in medicine abeg!

12. Jeffery Guobadia

October 31, 2017 at 5:51 am

Awesome achievement babe, go ahead, conquer the world and make the doubters jaws drop in awe. CONGRATS!!!