Scoop

Kevin Hart’s Christmas Family Photos are so Cute

BellaNaija.com

Actor and comedian Kevin Hart, his wife Eniko, his two kids Hendrix and Heaven posed alongside their two dogs in picture perfect Christmas-themed family photos.

img_4434 img_4435

We can’t wait to start seeing more Christmas photos this season!

1. Marlvina

December 15, 2016 at 7:24 am

Awwww cute family ? and the dogs so focused. ?

2. Newbie

December 15, 2016 at 7:50 am

I’d like some help. so I just got promoted and I’ll be moving to Abuja come 2017(excited).
    One of my main concerns is finding a suitable place of worship. I am a young Christian female (25) with a good job. i am not an overzealous Christian so I don’t want any of those FIRE churches lol… I am what you wld consider a
    non traditional and liberal. I am a pentecostal christian.

.If anyone knows of some lovely churches that I can visit kindly hook a sister up. P’s I have attend rccg nd winners and some other smaller churches. I ddnt mind both of these churches. do let me knw if there are some places I can visit and please include the locations.

Thanks so much!!

• Ekey

December 15, 2016 at 7:57 am

Hi Newbie, I recommend the Fathers church. It’s beside Next cash and Carry.

• Newbie

December 15, 2016 at 1:13 pm

thanks a bunch @Ekey…

• Sakura

December 15, 2016 at 8:18 am

Hi Newbie, try The Ark, it’s a wonderful place to worship they are located in Peniel Apartments (a small hall) in Wuse 2. I loved worshipping there when I was in Abuja, nobody cares about ‘packaging’ or putting on a good show and very Jesus centric. Please find them!!!

• Newbie

December 15, 2016 at 9:01 am

thanks a bunch sakura…i will definitely try it out

• Busola I

December 15, 2016 at 10:09 am

You can try family worship centre in wuye. The praise and worship is heavenly! And you have a pastor who speaks truth. It’s just by wuye junction which is after berger. 7:30am and 9am services.

Also throne room is a RCCG branch. Very contemporary. They meet at transcorp Hilton. 7:30 am I think, for first service.

• Ozyy

December 15, 2016 at 3:01 pm

FAMILY WORSHIP CENTER, WUYE, You’d be glad. All the best.

• Girl

December 15, 2016 at 3:40 pm

Dunamis International Gospel center.

• BlueEyed

December 15, 2016 at 4:40 pm

@Newbie try one Sunday in COZA Abuja, located at guzape asokoro extension.

3. Omoh

December 15, 2016 at 8:07 am

@Newbie, congratulations on your new position. Doesn’t the church you attend where you are presently stationed have a branch in Abuja? If your answer is no, or you want to change it, you may need to test different churches before you settle down in one… Please be mindful of where you get your spiritual covering. I pray the Holy Spirit, our helper directs you. Amen!

• Newbie

December 15, 2016 at 9:03 am

Thank you @omoh.. thats exactly want i intend to do. I am looking for somewhere that i am fed spiritually. My church unfortunately does not have a branch in Abuja. I am also looking to see what else is out there for me.

• bree

December 15, 2016 at 9:20 am

Newbie i’d recommend Family worship centre. i worshiped there while i worked in Abuja until i got a better Job in Lagos. headed by a female Pastor.

• Newbie

December 15, 2016 at 9:50 am

Thanks @bree i actualy remember that i have visited fwc once, a long time ago.. i really liked it there… i will definitely go again … your a star

4. Seun

December 15, 2016 at 9:20 am

Hi Newbie. You can also try Dunamis in Area 1, Abuja. Six services every Sunday, so you can choose anyone you would like to attend.

• Newbie

December 15, 2016 at 1:14 pm

hi seun.. a friend actully recommended Dunamis.. i am actually familiar with the pastors so that is defnitely on my list… Thanks a million..

5. keke driver

December 15, 2016 at 9:26 am

Thought this was supposed to be bout Kevin and His cute FAMILY? What’s my own….I’m Insensitive like that……[email protected] there are a thousand and one churches in Abuja, it won’t be difficult to find one….Better still Google is your friend…”Churches In Abuja” and a thousand will pop up.

• Youneverknow

December 15, 2016 at 1:49 pm

@ keke driver lol
      Google doesn’t give much details and experiences though. it’s good to hear from people’s mouth. She’s young, so what about a church full of younger generation. Yes, eligible young bachelors genuinely serving God. Not all these old papas thinking they are young and ready to mingle with the youngest prey.

Don’t give me that, look for husband in church? I attended a church in the U.S, and it was young generation of men and women on genuinely serving God.
      The church eventually closed down and became more of an online movement. But majority of the men and women are married now to one another or met through the ministry. And it’s a great testimony.

6. genevieve

December 15, 2016 at 10:13 am

@newbie, hi, you can also try COZA (commonwealth of zion assembly) in Guzape asokoro extension. service at 9am.

• Newbie

December 15, 2016 at 1:15 pm

Thank you genevieve.. * hugs*..

7. esther

December 15, 2016 at 10:29 am

So cute and lovely.

• Mystique

December 15, 2016 at 11:21 am

you again??? this game is getting old………….Nigerians are givers and i’m sure you’ve been able to raise enough to start a small business. This strategy isnt sustainable so pls help yourself. BN, stop enabling this comment pls; enough already

• Question

December 15, 2016 at 1:16 pm

Seriously, can someone expose this fraudster called Esther? Anybody work at GTB? This scammer has been going all over blogs since August scamming people. BN stop enabling bad behavior. Someone who works at GTB bikonu expose this lazy shameless idiot. Thanks.

• Mystique

December 15, 2016 at 2:33 pm

Her full name is Esther Orhoro…….. check her profile on face book.

• largerthanlifealice

December 15, 2016 at 3:25 pm

FUNNY THING IS I SENT HER 10K SOME MONTHS BACK…NA WAH O

8. Newbie

December 15, 2016 at 1:17 pm

Thanks so much to everyone who gave their recommendations and advice. i really appreciate it.. Blessings to you all

9. May

December 15, 2016 at 4:40 pm

i strongly recommend ambassadors word church in Kubwa. You will actively engage the holy spirit and grow in all aspects of your life there, i promise you.