BN TV

“While doing my first degree in Geography, I knew I wanted to give back, I just didn’t coin it CSR” – Head of Oando Foundation, Adekanla Adegoke speaks with Mr. FAB on Under 40 CEOs

BN TV

If you missed it on television last week, do not fret as Bata Media Limited presents yet another episode of Under 40 CEOs. This episode features Adekanla Adegoke, the Head of Oando Foundation.

A graduate of the University of Ibadan where she obtained both her Bachelors and Masters degrees, Adekanla Adegoke has over 15 years post qualification experience in development. She leads effectively at all levels of Development and her work experience spans CSR Strategy formulation, Sustainability Reporting, Management, Coordination and Fundraising for poverty reduction focused development programmes within Africa and internationally. Ade is the Head of Oando Foundation.

Watch below.

Under 40 CEOs currently airs on TVC Entertainment Nigeria from 7.30pm every Friday; and soon to launch on WAP TV and exclusively in Ghana on GH ONE Television.

1. Deji

December 12, 2016 at 6:02 pm

She is a HOD not a CEO.

• bunmi

December 12, 2016 at 8:48 pm

same difference in this case.

• Dedayo

December 13, 2016 at 10:56 am

Oga Deji, se na bif? You must be an insider to assume that. But i beg to disagree. The Foundation is to be separate from the company and not a department in the company. And she’s the head of the foundation, kapish!!!!

Good job Mrs Adegoke!!!

2. E

December 12, 2016 at 7:20 pm

I read Geography too **smiles**

3. Simi

December 12, 2016 at 7:33 pm

I felt like she was overly concerned with sounding intelligent than actually being intelligent.

• simiz

December 13, 2016 at 10:56 am

Psychologist Simi. Na wa oh!!

4. Chetanna

December 13, 2016 at 2:25 pm

@Simi
    Your comment is tasteless to say the least. How exactly does this serve for a meaningful comment? I doubt you’ve ever had any direct engagement with the lady in question… learn to be kind with your words, please. She has done well for a lady under 40 in a hostile environment like ours! That’s something worth appreciating.

Being a development professional myself, it’s evident she’s very knowledgeable about her field.

• Bolu

December 14, 2016 at 2:10 am

Hello Chetanna,
      I am looking to get into development but I am not really looking at the aid and charity side of things, I am currently studying mathematical economics and statistics degree and looking more into the policy and economic aspect of development, how do i go about this Internships etc) or do you have any sites or journals that could provide more information.

5. mamando

December 14, 2016 at 1:25 am

so much passion in her, you can tell this is real love for making a difference in humanity. That’s what struck me. Her deep passion.

6. Tosin

December 14, 2016 at 12:01 pm

still on my to-watch list, bookmarked, sooooon.
    i watched the first two under-40 CEO vids too.
    great mission, great job, thank you.

7. Tosin

December 15, 2016 at 8:10 am

I’m a fan. Wish her contacts were up so I could keep up…