Music

Yemi Alade Bags Endorsement Deal with ABC Relaxer

BellaNaija.com

yemi-alade-abc-relaxer-adEffyzzie Music diva Yemi Alade has bagged a multi-million naira deal with international cosmetic company NP Gandour.

The lucrative deal sees the #MTVMAMA2016 “Best Female” winner occupy the spot as the face of ABC Hair Relaxer, which is one of the most popular hair relaxing brand across the continent.

As part of the deal Yemi Alade stars in a multi-lingual TVC which will air in Francophone and English speaking countries; also hot shots of the praised singer promoting “ABC Hair Relaxer Kit” will appear on billboards across the continent.

yemi-alade-for-abc

WATCH the Commercial below:

1. bitrix

December 6, 2016 at 4:50 pm

LOL Yemi relaxed that natural hair so fast, girl! I will do same abeg. Money is what matters

• What an ass

December 6, 2016 at 6:46 pm

Flat iron girl lol, before you say jack you’ll see her rocking the fro again. *Diversity of afro hair*

2. Wunmi

December 6, 2016 at 4:56 pm

Ewww all these cheap cheap endorsements
    ABC what…..?

• Babycakes

December 6, 2016 at 8:15 pm

What kind of person are you? May people like you stay far far away from me in all area of my life. (Amen)

3. walt

December 6, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Lol. People always talk, endorsements cm nd go.. Doesn’t make d girl broke jor.

4. tunmi

December 6, 2016 at 5:56 pm

But but but… Relaxed hair?

5. Fifi

December 6, 2016 at 5:59 pm

Like she wud really use it, like stephanie okerekere that was doing brand ambassador for sythentic hair after few months home girl returned to her peruvian/mongolian/gbo gbo wateva hair, the brand drop her fast the next year

6. MadamYe

December 6, 2016 at 6:11 pm

People still Relax hair????? Mmmkay…….

• yes na

December 6, 2016 at 7:26 pm

which kain queshun be that?

• Xoxo

December 6, 2016 at 11:48 pm

Yes people still relax their hair. I don’t understand the surprise. Not everyone is joining the natural hair frenzy. Some people are good with relaxed natural hair.

• anon

December 7, 2016 at 4:59 am

natural hair frenzy? If someone called you decision to not bleach you darkskin ‘non bleaching frenzy’ now you’ll want to die

• Xoxo

December 7, 2016 at 9:55 am

LMAO @ you will want to die… That makes no sense. Its not that serious.I actually didn’t even mean it in a terrible way. No sir/ma I won’t want to die because basically IT’S NOT THAT SERIOUS.

• annie

January 5, 2017 at 8:46 pm

Why

7. freeman

December 6, 2016 at 6:26 pm

More money in her bank account congrats yemi

8. X

December 6, 2016 at 6:38 pm

Mama Africa!

9. SandR

December 7, 2016 at 12:41 am

Our self proclaimed mama Africa is reinforcing stereotypes that African hair in its natural state isn’t beautiful… All for a cheque?! Clap for yourself mama Africa well done smh

• Ni

December 7, 2016 at 10:25 am

Lmao. So she shouldn’t pay bills because she’s pro natural hair.

10. Ni

December 7, 2016 at 10:29 am

I will never understand the need to get angry at people relaxing their hair. Being African goes beyond the texture of your hair. It’s never that serious. Ah.

• Xoxo

December 7, 2016 at 12:45 pm

I taya o. Just go with what works for you. I dare not tell my friends to relax their hair neither will they tell me to transition. Me, I know I don’t have the patience naruralista’s have. Once I put relaxer in my hair every 6 months and steam my hair at least 2 times a year, I’m good to go. The amount of work you have to put in for healthy natural hair is on some serious dedication level. Healthy hair generally sef. I’m just too lazy mbok?

11. Idomagirl

December 7, 2016 at 2:58 pm

She looks good. ☺

12. ATL's finest

December 8, 2016 at 2:58 pm

Kudos to her from going higher places . How many of them uses any of these products? None so good for her.

13. bibi

December 9, 2016 at 11:11 am

If relaxing one’s hair makes hair put together and neat …why not!

You should ask your self why you
    * use Moisturiser on your ‘NATURAL’ in the first place when you can as well leave it.
    * use deodorant to mask your NATURAL odour
    * use clothes to cover your NATURAL situation ETC

All the above are innovations that have made living easy.

Being African is not about your hair….

The funny and contradictory thing about this whole ‘NATURALISTA’ Frenzy is they still wear HAIR EXTENSIONS….!!!!

Please WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?

• mie

December 18, 2016 at 12:28 am

Hahahahaha….ye paripa..they (Naturalistas) won’t like that last bit o