Scoop

“Americans are way too dramatic and always looking for something to be mad about” – Dencia on the #WomensMarch

BellaNaija.com

Singer Dencia caused a bit of controversy on social media last night after she shared her “2 cents” about the historic Women’s March that happened all across America over the weekend.

She started off by agreeing with media personality Tomi Lahren who had stated that after all the activism, Donald Trump remains President of the whole of America.

Dencia added her thoughts by saying Americans are dramatic and women are fighting for what they already have. She also added that women should spend their time fighting for real things like HIV stigmatization and not rights for abortion.

See her tweets below.

1. Lol

January 23, 2017 at 6:48 am

For the first time I agree with her. So true!!!

• TeeS

January 23, 2017 at 7:45 am

And you’re a clown . Like your name suggests.
      Hiss

• Lol

January 23, 2017 at 5:26 pm

You guys on Ann like to carry headache on yourself keep scrolling

2. Ellen

January 23, 2017 at 7:07 am

Yes, it is because of these dramatic protesting Americans that someone like you can migrate her bleached body from Africa to the US. You see, unlike you, they refuse to tolerate leaders who are bullies & they hold their leaders accountable. They refuse to be satisfied till they get every right they deserve while you are complacent. You don’t have the guts to protest against your African leaders so they keep taking your money & treating you horribly. Now you’ve even run away from your birth country. So dear Dencia, just enjoy the freedom that someone else fought for you to enjoy, keep your mouth closed & comment only on issues you know about- like bleaching. Thanks mwah!

• Dolly

January 23, 2017 at 4:57 pm

Dencia is one bleached bloated fucc’n idiot, y’all learn to pay her no mind.

3. TeeS

January 23, 2017 at 7:16 am

First I’m a Christian so before y’all come for me. Hear me out
    So abortion is murder(some argue at certain weeks it’s not)
    if you got raped and got pregnant would you honestly be okay with birthing that child ?
    If you knew your child would have complications and severe disabilities that could put a strain on both the child’s and parents life would you still be okay with birthing a child ?
    A young woman has had unprotected sex, let’s assume she wasn’t aware and uneducated and she is a drug addict should she still be allowed to bring a child to this world to suffer ?
    Although many of these are far fetched . Why can’t we just let women make these decisions . It’s our bodies and as for the religious people. It’s not our fight. Let them deal with God on their own.
    Abortion rights (before certain weeks) should still be open to the women themselves . The government should not dictate when a woman should or should not take birth control
    Or things of that sort.
    #just my opinion

• Nationalsquirrel

January 24, 2017 at 12:50 am

Abortion is not the only thing that was ested
      Gtfo of here with your half ass knowledge

4. TeeS

January 23, 2017 at 7:21 am

I think dencia may not truly understand what the women where matching for.
    The women are aware that these rights are in place . But please dencia if you know VP Pence and what he tried to do and did as governor then you’ll understand why the women are marching.
    And this is what kills and hurts me. We’ve got google and internet access but I swear people
    Don’t make use of it .
    Let’s try and stay informed please . For a fellow woman to say that Americans don’t have real problems because they want to be heard isnseriously disturbing . Yes , to you coming from Africa ( sorry don’t mean to shade) it may seem like it’s not a big deal. But in America it is. You don’t down others peoples problems because you’ve got bigger problems . Problems are problems it just depends on the perspective . Like dang !

5. TeeS

January 23, 2017 at 7:23 am

And to the question to women who have complications and can’t have kids is like saying you take a drug, you clearly read the side effects . And you have one of them. You were already warned . If you decide to have an abortion it’s YOUR DECISION. Yours . And I’m sure before you make a Decisok like that , in America you’ll be told
    Of the possible complications that may occur!
    Goshhhh!
    Are people educated these days? Like ?

6. Udegbunam Chukwudi

January 23, 2017 at 7:29 am

We always end up dragging religion into every thing when it’s meant to be a personal thing. It’s not like God is going to come down and wipe your generation because your neighbors got an abortion. Stay on your lane and focus on your own struggles. Every man with own conscience.

• Chief

January 23, 2017 at 9:37 am

@Udegbunam Chukwudi,Since BN swallowed my response to you,I have been waiting for you all this while and there you go Mr WHITE KNIGHT.It’s sad that most men act like women nowadays,it makes me sick.The invasion of feminist psychological program operation on men.Sorry to have break it to you like this,you are a f—ing simp.You make me sick with your comments.What a bunch of self hating p*****y hungry slaves.You simps can do anything to get female attention and validation.You should be ashamed of yourself,you seek continuous approval from women on BN?.

I noticed that feminists and simps like you go hand in hand. Simps have become the foot soldiers of feminism and the best enemies of men who promote patriarchal values,that’s why feminists love you as a simp.You are a poor deluded mangina who is getting grabbed by feminism.I don’t know why these simps,wimps and manginas just attack men for their masculinity.SIMPS like you are torn between their own masculinity.You are such a tool for feminists and you are proud of this? A pseudo man who will first and foremost put women above him smh!!

Stop being a white knight on BN.Stop simping.Stop being a wimp.Stop soft shoe tap dancing for these feminists..

• MissB

January 23, 2017 at 2:49 pm

And you are an abusive troll!! Who are you to come on this forum and spout such hatred and venom? Your vitriolic response is sickening and should not be encouraged on this forum. Bellanaija please take care to moderate such users as this who constantly bully and harass and bring down the tone of your forum.

• Pandora's box

January 23, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Are you sure you’re mentally sound? Like dey no chop your brain for your village? Because this your mis-yarn don dey too much.

7. TeeS

January 23, 2017 at 7:30 am

You’re queen . Queens are meant to be taken of. Queens don’t fight . You don’t wanna be a king.
    Great for you Dencia. But how about the young women there who don’t wanna be taken care of . Maybe they want to have their own lives taken care of by themselves . Maybe they want to be kings. Maybe they want equal pay with their male counterparts . Maybe they wanna be presidents . The whole point is the ability to choose what they want to do with their life. Do you understand that?
    Life decisions should be about choices …..they want to know that they’ve got a choice to pick ….
    Dang! It’s just sad that some people can’t comprehend certain things. Like this is something so dear to my heart

8. Marie Antoinette

January 23, 2017 at 7:33 am

And the bleached AIRHEAD speaks!

9. Leah

January 23, 2017 at 7:34 am

I don’t even know where to start with this bleached brain, but here is a little for those of you who live vicariously through these famous for nothing bleachers. First of all, the march is not for abortion. Second abortion does not mean unprotected sex. Having an abortion does not always mean you don’t want a child. I will say that being an unwed mom in the US does not have the stigma that it has in let’s say African Countries. Also, people marched for civil rights that gave people like Dementia an black African woman the right to live in the US before she became white.

People marched for voting rights, gay rights, civil rights etc. Martin Luther King Jr. marched and died for his children and many of us to have the rights and little freedom that we have today. This not about abortion, it is about equal treatment of women and their right to make choices about their lives and body. It’s funny because I have seen this woman on shows and social media barking and ranting about her right to bleach and look like a clown, and I will march any day for right to bleaching, fake butt injection and the all around self hate going on with this woman even though I think she is just plain sad. Finally BN post my comment please let us know when this “genuine” Dementia is going write the check for $250k she promised to donate to Ebola victims. She created a go-fund-me page and pocked the money people donated. I guess she knows a lot about using causes to make money for herself. What a bird!

• Magz

January 23, 2017 at 12:50 pm

Did you just call her Dementia????? Ohmigosh!!! ?????????

10. TeeS

January 23, 2017 at 7:34 am

I work in a male dominated field (70:1) I’m black and I’m female . And y’all can’t begin to understand how waking up everyday, I’ve got to prove that I’m just as good as my male counterparts. Some of them are just rude as heck and may not even listen to what I’ve got to say, cus I’m female . And this is im America y’all. Like for real. So when dencia says stuff like we are fighting for stuff that we’ve already got. ….smdh….not even close babe . Not even.
    Y’all have a great day.

11. Mawi

January 23, 2017 at 9:07 am

To be honest, I could never take a person who bleaches their skin sooo dramatically serious. For your brain to tell you that it’s okay, there must be something really wrong with it or you are a serious airhead. Couple that with the clown hair & costumes. *smh*
    Nope. No intelligent, mentally & emotionally stable person would do these. If it’s about the fame, there are so many other smart & dignifying ways to get fame & fortune. So no. Cant take this person serious.
    Some people will think I’m off with my comment, but whatever!

12. Spunky

January 23, 2017 at 9:22 am

Make una accommodate her small…she don bleach her brain throwey!

13. Jide

January 23, 2017 at 10:06 am

Let me understand this, she states basic points that anyone with sense will understand,so it’s ok to abort but not ok for her to bleach her skin? Wow it’s crazy how women claim to fight for something but tearing down another for her choices.I see nothing wrong in what she said.These laws haven’t even been put in place and has to pass through congress but they are just protesting because a woman Hillary didn’t win.Insult the girl for bleaching her skin meaning her choice but march for abortions someone explain this to me.Rape I am sure Dr’s will even recommend that for mental sanity, children with issues and birth defects the parents will have a choice,the thing is planned parent hood commits abortions free and sells the fœtus that’s why they want it closed I have followed this stories closely and I felt same way.Women are being used by PPh they give you the abortion and sell the fœtus why not give you the money? My wife and I had this conversation and the protests like she said doesn’t change much.

14. Yoly

January 23, 2017 at 12:16 pm

Dencia see how you just expose your stupidity to the world!!! Abeg go and bleach that’s what you know best

15. LL

January 23, 2017 at 12:23 pm

Yes, it’s women’s rights to their bodies. But who protects the lives and the rights of the lives they are getting rid of so easily?

• Humanbot

January 24, 2017 at 8:38 pm

You do know that God is PRO-choice, don’t you? He has given every individual FREE will to make choices – good or bad. How about you worry about the choices YOU are making and leave others to do the same.

16. Ifeyiwa Atuanya

January 23, 2017 at 2:38 pm

some people may have complications from miscarriages not only abortions

i am not a politician

every country has their problems they can solve themselves

it takes a lot of courage to speak out

i admire courageous people a lot whatever positive issues they are fighting for

17. Humanbot

January 24, 2017 at 1:49 am

That’s rich coming from you Dencia, considering the only reason you’re able to peddle your wares, amongst other things, is because people ‘marched’ .