BN TV

BN Viral Video: “My Bum Bum, My Bum Bum” Alaga’s Hilarious Prayer for her Bride Tobi

BN TV

Introducing … *drum roll* BN Viral Video. We will spotlight videos that are buzzing on the internet – they could be funny, random or just whatever!

Any suggestions? Feel free to email editorial(at)bellanaija.com.

***

For our 2nd edition, alaga Oluremi SAN told bride Tobi to repeat a prayer warding off mistresses from her home.

“My bum bum, my bum bum. Another woman shall not take my place in my husband’s life.”

“I will not work for another to merit…”

Watch the rest –

1. student

January 12, 2017 at 4:26 am

lol!..I think I might have to make it clear to my ‘Alaga’ the kind of prayers they are allowed to say.
    Kilode!!! E wo n tepe

2. Ese

January 12, 2017 at 8:34 am

Funny as it sounds, these prayers are apt though..Ladies are not smiling o, if you like let the man marry two wives sef, they will still chase him. The Alaga is the truth! Maybe I’ll use her for mine

3. Anne

January 12, 2017 at 9:13 am

That’s exactly one of the many prayer point of a serious minded married woman. I also pray like that. You cannot labor, toil, sweat, sacrifice for another person be it man, woman, girl, or ungrateful inlaws to come and enjoy the proceeds. Remember Isaiah 65 vs 21-22 it solidly supports this prayer point. And i am in support.
    The funny part is my bumbum my bumbum; oh yes she will sit and enjoy the fruit of her labor and sweat to the fullest.

4. AceOfSpades

January 12, 2017 at 9:20 am

Oya relationship feminists….come out and backlash the prayer. It is degrading to women.

• Mama

January 12, 2017 at 11:58 am

We have come.

5. Fabulous

January 12, 2017 at 10:14 am

Hahahahaha. Endtime alaga. Abeg I don’t want this type oh.

6. Mama

January 12, 2017 at 11:38 am

So who prays for the man’s genitals? As usual it is the woman at the receiving end of such foolishness. This is a joke not prayer! Mtchewww

• Haha

January 12, 2017 at 1:56 pm

Unbelievable!!! You are a genius and your ability to find faults is creative so Weldone lol.

• Mama

January 12, 2017 at 2:48 pm

Thank you o! It takes one to know one…haha.

7. Kay

January 12, 2017 at 4:26 pm

Must everything be reduced to gender inequality? Your University certificate bears Bachelor’s Degree not Spinster’s degree why dont you tear it? Silly

8. Ajala &Foodie

January 12, 2017 at 7:11 pm

I saw this on BNweddings Instagram and I have sent it to everyone on my Instagram page. I find it super hilarious. I told my sister, she just needs to find herself a beau, we have her Alaga ready to go… She just needs to “hol on” to that bum so beau can find her (my sister dey waka). All the Judianna’s and Tina’s are in trouble…

9. Human

January 13, 2017 at 5:40 pm

I found the Alaga a little over the top but definitely embarrassing. I don’t know if i would have indulged her.