Scoop

“I intended passing a message that most men can’t control their sexual urge so in order not to get raped, don’t visit a guy u can’t sleep with” – Comedian Baba de Baba attempts an Apology

BellaNaija.com

Comedian Baba de Baba has made an attempt to apologize about his “Rape Nonsense” skit following the backlash he received online but it is a rather poor attempt at an apology.

In his “apology”, he also tries to explain the reason for his skit saying that he was trying to pass a moral message across – which is that no woman should go and sleep in a man’s house for over a week when he is not her pastor or blood relative.

He also says that he can now understand why there are wayward children everywhere from the reaction to his skit.

See his rather piss poor attempt at an apology below.

APOLOGY FOR “RAPE NONSENSE”
I want to personally apologize to those who find my “Rape Nonsense” video offensive.
The video is about a girl who visited a guy who is not a pastor nor her blood relative and she stayed in his house for a week spending his money and sleeping in the same bed with him, denied him sex and he raped her.
I intended passing a passage that most men can’t control their sexual urge so in order not to get raped, don’t visit a guy u can’t sleep with. instead of Nigerians to see the MORAL LESSON, what they saw was RAPE because RAPE IS SENSITIVE. so we can’t say our mind again.. na wa o.
With the reactions from the video, I can now understand why we have wayward children everywhere.. most times I go to club and I see a 16yr old girl smoking weed with tattoos all over her body and she still stays under the same roof with her parents without being beaten. I stay alone but I can never try having a tattoo because my father will kill me. as old as I am with my exposure , I don’t smoke nor drink just because my father will not be happy with me if he finds out.. u can confirm from any comedian.
It took me this long to apologize because some women organisations saw the skit and instead of them officially writing a letter(inbox), they were busy twitting and insulting me on my wall and I said to myself “if this is really an organisation, they should be organized enough to inbox me”. None of them even followed me on instagram. they were just coming to insult and go so I know that they may not see this apology because they are not following me and I will not tag them.
I removed the video not because of the NGOs who went about insulting me but for those good people who took it upon themselves to call and inbox me when they don’t even belong to any NGO on rape matters.
I think the women NGOs should bring up programs to sensitize our girls on how to avoid being raped IN THE CONTEXT OF THIS SKIT.
ON THIS NOTE I WANT SAY “I AM VERY SORRY”
Thanks
#babadebaba #comedian #rape #lagos #mc

1. onika

January 23, 2017 at 10:50 pm

“I intended passing a passage that most men can’t control their sexual urge so in order not to get raped”. Shut the hell up with this stupid excuse! Men can control themselves! If you are not jumping on your mom, sister, or your hot coworker, then you have the ability to control yourself!

• Truth_wears_glasses

January 23, 2017 at 11:48 pm

Yup, men should be able to control themselves but at the same time, females should respect their selves too.
      I’ve had a female friend who we were just real close friends and she offered to spend the night, she did, nothing happened and the next morning she got grumpy and asked if I was gay…
      That was when I learned that it is a culture thing that when a girl accepts to spend the night or offers to spend the night herself, then she wants the D.
      The problem is when both parties misunderstand what “come over” means.
      I have 4 sisters and advised them all years ago when they became tenneagers to avoid putting themselves in that situation.

• IQ

January 24, 2017 at 10:40 am

Oh my goodness!
      You’re talking about something entirely different, you this corny mf!

And NO! to your foolish statement:
      “it is a culture thing that when a girl accepts to spend the night or offers to spend the night herself, then she wants the D” …. as in one of the most stupid generalizations ever.

This female friend of yours who spent the night, if you had tried to touch her, from your story, it appears she would have been okay with it. That is not rape!

Now if you had touched her and she made it known that she was not interested in being intimate with you, would you have forced yourself on her? That would be rape!
      And that is what this failed comedian slash lunatic is promoting.

Do you see the difference now?
      Or are your glasses covering you from seeing the truth Mr Truth_wears_glasses?

2. madman

January 23, 2017 at 10:58 pm

He should have bolded said Most men are RAPISTS and Rape Apologists.

And not try to pass a message to womenfolks but rather to the men.

• Bimbo

January 23, 2017 at 11:43 pm

Most men are rapists and rape apologists! You hit the nail right on the head ! All that bullshit ” no really mens yes ” is a simple justification for rape. A good number of nigerian men are guilty of this so find all sorts of lame excuses to justify what they do / have done

3. daniel koko

January 23, 2017 at 10:59 pm

Baba needs not apologize. what he said before was true. Whether we like it or not. Its only a mad girl that will go and share her nakedness with a man alone in his house for 7 days and expect him to treat her like he’s in seminary. even priests and pastors are raping people these days talk less of ordinary men. if you don’t like, go and sleep on your male friend’s bed naked for one week. infant if you like enter lion’s den. nonsense.

• A Real Nigerian

January 23, 2017 at 11:58 pm

Who is this one?
      Even this mumu with an infinitesimally low IQ is joining in the discussion. Later this same moron will come and say he is the head of a family and we should respect him.
      Oh Africa ?

• @danielkoko

January 24, 2017 at 12:09 am

Daniel Koko, instead of educating you, your parents should’ve used the money to buy a goat.

• Gina

January 24, 2017 at 10:42 am

Honestly, and they would have had some good yummy asun out of the goat.

Daniel Koko is scum.
      Asun is bae.
      Asun is better than Daniel Koko.

4. Teju TJ

January 23, 2017 at 11:03 pm

OMG….just OMG…clearly there are mad people roaming the streets. This guy should be put on a leash.

5. Bleed Blue

January 23, 2017 at 11:13 pm

Interesting how your father will “kill” you if you have a tattoo and he will “not be happy” if you smoke or drink.

Oh but rape?
    That must be okay with daddy…as long as you explain that she stayed in your house for a week and you’re not her pastor or blood relative.

I feel like we should bring a class action law suit against this vile human being, this is beyond merely sharing an opinion, this is inciting others to commit crime.
    It might be wishful thinking but he and the likes of him should at the very least be taken to the police station to make a statement and be registered for rape watch, though I doubt it will make a difference to his fundamentally flawed psyche. Let me go and re-read and dig the criminal code.

#ArrantNonsense

6. Nikky

January 23, 2017 at 11:24 pm

This excuse of a person is the reason a lot of women say men a scum, which is unfortunate because there are good men in our society. This piece of doodoo right here is scum. He is not only victim blaming rape survivors he’s basically saying that men are animals with no self control. Whoever raised this thing did a piss poor job of teaching him what it means to be a man.
    I’m glad most of the response I’ve seen from men have condemned this type of reasoning.

7. EC

January 23, 2017 at 11:24 pm

Oh see how you have disgraced your family. You ended up an animal. Your career is over just keep quiet. This is practically celebrating rape culture

8. A Real Nigerian

January 23, 2017 at 11:33 pm

“I didn’t mean to project RAPE but the MORAL aspect of the video but it’s unfortunate that nobody cares about morals any more.”

What? ?

9. Bimbo

January 23, 2017 at 11:44 pm

This apology is the latest iv ever seen ! Why did he bother ?

10. A Real Nigerian

January 23, 2017 at 11:44 pm

“I stay alone but I can never try having a tattoo because my father will kill me.”

Your daddy won’t kill you for encouraging and enabling rape culture but will kill you for having a tattoo?
    This says a lot about the African society in which this idiot was bred in. And it says even more about the kind of men we have always had as fathers on this cursed continent.

• Idak

January 24, 2017 at 8:13 am

It simply says a lot about his sad life and his father. Enough of these crass generalisations. Rape is a serious issue let us stop making people unnecessarily defensive and distracting from the crux of the matter and in the process demean the fight against sexual violations of all sorts.

11. Engoz

January 23, 2017 at 11:47 pm

Only animals can’t control their sexual urges. If they say men are animals, they will start crying on the Internet. Every week a Nigerian man must trend dutifully disgracing himself on the Internet, lmao. And he’s talking about ‘morals’…so your ‘morals’ tell you it’s ok to rape a girl without her consent? Lord have mercy!

• A Real Nigerian

January 23, 2017 at 11:50 pm

“Only animals can’t control their sexual urges. If they say men are animals, they will start crying on the Internet.”

????

12. A Real Nigerian

January 23, 2017 at 11:48 pm

BN, please kindly release my comment from the shackles of your supersensitive moderation filter.
    Smh.

• John Doe

January 24, 2017 at 2:25 pm

U no get work?

13. Copying from Basket mouth

January 24, 2017 at 12:02 am

Basket mouth said the same years ago,taking rape lightly is the fault of our law enforcement agencies.Nigerians should be made to face the full wrath of the law to serve as deterrent to young adults.

14. Lucinda

January 24, 2017 at 12:13 am

The skit was not even funny. Very dry skits with laugh tracks. You will never blow and you will forever remain a z list internet comedian.

15. Wisdomfilledwoman

January 24, 2017 at 12:13 am

I don’t ascribe to rape and I disagree with the claim that men cannot control their sexual instints. That’s an awful generalization.
    Although I did not see the said video but from his explanation, I think he has a point. Yes, I’m aware that eyes would be raised. Why would a female go and live with a dude for a week? I don’t care whether she sleeps on the bed with him or rhe floor. Something is clearly not right in this scenerio. The yoruba elders say, “What you won’t eat, there’s no point in bringing it close to your nose.” I’m sure that the lady in question has female friends and relatives but she chose to cohabitate with a male friend.
    #mytruth

• Magz

January 24, 2017 at 8:40 am

Excuse me! When i started working in Lagos, i had issues with accommodation (cos my family isn’t here), it was so bad that i had to stay with a friend’s cousin-in-law (a guy). A 2-bedroom apartment, i was sharing a bedroom with two other guys (who were also staying with him). I was there for over two months & none of those 3 guys touched me, not even once.

My point; these things are not cast in stone, there are situations that a girl will find herself & she would have no choice than to sleep over in a guy’s house. The onus is on the guy to be responsible & not act like an animal!

• Anonymous

January 24, 2017 at 8:42 am

And you call yourself wisdom filled woman????? You madam are one of the problems with society. blaming the victims of rape instead of condemning the animals who cannot control themselves.

16. nene

January 24, 2017 at 12:24 am

unfortunately, he still doesn’t get it. smh

17. I_I

January 24, 2017 at 1:02 am

I strongly disagree with him on the nonsense he spewed out, but the truth is that a lot of Lagos girls actually expect something to happen. If you are sitting on your own, and a babe (that you have nothing with) casually requests to come spend the night at your place, or asks you to come over to her, she is in 95% of the time looking for a minimum of a make-out session. I missed the signal a few times, and these girls went mocking me to their friends. These days I just make a slight move, if she no gree (rarely), I don’t even waste time, I would go and crash on my couch.

18. Madman

January 24, 2017 at 4:01 am

Curious to know why he refuses to make the rape skit about the RAPIST versus the victim.

Why can’t he advise men to STOP being rapists. Why can’t he make the skit about RAPIST who need deliverance from hell? Why the extreme focus on the victim? Why should women be the target of his joke? And not men? I’m not understanding.

19. Manny

January 24, 2017 at 4:08 am

This guy lives in his own world. “as old as I am with my exposure”. Which kind of exposure is this dolt talking about?
    “denied him sex” – DENIED! is it his right?
    If a woman comes to your house to camp out and you are not on the same page regarding what you expect and what she expects, kindly request that she leave. It’s simple. But don’t force yourself on her.
    The guy is still not getting it. Going on about how the NGO didn’t inbox him blah blah blah. What an inflated sense of self he has.

20. Odufa

January 24, 2017 at 4:19 am

The point he has was passed across wrongly. We ladies have to protect ourselves by simply minding the kind of guys we visit, not by not visiting a guy at all. Can’t we have male friends and visit them, apportioning blame to the victim of a bad incident for making herself vulnerable, is a WICKED justification,its even as good as sparing evil, rape is bad, even if the girl goes naked before the man. One can be starving in a restaurant, but if that person steals food, no one will consider the hunger and spare the thief. Evil is evil ?, it shouldn’t be justified no matter what circumstances surrounds how it took place.

21. Marian

January 24, 2017 at 4:51 am

He brought up a good point i think needs to be talked about more. They never really talk about rape in Nigeria and a lot of people are misinformed. Some guys do not consider it rape if you use your two legs to walk into their apartment and they force sex on you. In their mind you wanted it or why else will you visit them or even spend the night.

As far back as i can remember, People have joked about the whole if he pays for dinner and takes you shopping then he has the right to hit it even if na by force.

No means No!

22. Nahum

January 24, 2017 at 5:29 am

The reason why we have not made any headway on this movement is because we still have too many stupid women that are ready to co sign this stupidity. The only reason why a man can openly come out and defend rapists is because he KNOWS society will do nothing to him. This baboon is a shining example of all that is wrong in Nigeria. He is afraid to drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes but is more than willing to rape a woman. Until all women are ready to stand together and shut down apes like this buffoon, we will never make any headway on women’s rights in this country.

23. Ottawa Queen

January 24, 2017 at 6:19 am

And who is this guy again? Never heard of him. I must say it’s sad hearing about him for the first time this way.

24. Wisdom-filled Woman

January 24, 2017 at 6:40 am

BN, it is wrong to have people take their time to type responses and not post them. The response I typed earlier was my first ever on BN. I guess I’ll remain a ghost reader. No offense taken. I saw one of the responses where the writer had to literally write again for her response to be posted.

• Bleed Blue

January 24, 2017 at 10:23 am

Dear “wisdom filled woman”,

With the unbelievably insensitive rape-apologist comment you initially typed, we the BN community hereby give you full permission to remain a ghost reader.

God bless you as you ghost on.

#YesIHaveMadeMyselfCommentPrefect
      #MadamWisdomFilledMadeMeDoIt
      #RapeIsNeverOkay
      #Never

• Ceecee

January 24, 2017 at 11:34 am

Co-sign!
      We are alright with you staying in ghost mode abeg.

25. Wisdom-filled Woman

January 24, 2017 at 6:41 am

BN, it is wrong to have people take their time to type responses and not post them. The response I typed earlier was my first ever on BN. I guess I’ll remain a ghost reader. No offense taken. I saw one of the responses where the writer had to write again for her response to be posted.

26. Beyonce

January 24, 2017 at 8:04 am

I once overheard a conversation from a group of guys, and one was saying “If babe come my house and she no gree make i f$%k, na to give am R&B oo”. One guy asked, What’s R&B. His reply almost made me puke. he said “Rape and Beg”. Imagine men with this kind to mentality walking freely like other sane human beings on the streets. Men like ths babadee. smh. Your dad will kill you for having a tattoo, but Rape, he will welcome you with open hands abi. Wehdone sir

• Uncommon girl

January 24, 2017 at 11:13 am

rape and beg! There’s even a name for it! People need to think before they speak, it was my fault I went out with a friend after church and while trying to come down front he car tore his trouser, we went to together to his house so he could change and there I experienced the tape and beg phenomenon! Horrible phase of my life but I thank God I can talk about it without feeling sick and blaming myself.

27. Nuna

January 24, 2017 at 8:04 am

‘…She stayed in his house for a week spending his money and sleeping in the same bed with him, denied him sex and he raped her’.
    I cant even believe this cretin typed this and it made sense to him. The way boys are raised in this society is all shades of wrong.
    MR IDIOT, YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO BED AND WHEN YOU WAKE UP, YOU NEED TO RE-EVALUATE THIS RUBBISH YOU TYPED!!!

28. Idak

January 24, 2017 at 8:17 am

All of you rightly castigating this fellow,I hope you also denounced Olumide for his rape song STORY FOR THE GODS. If you ever danced to that vile song,you are a rape advocate.

• Bleed Blue

January 24, 2017 at 10:26 am

Idak honey’m!

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MAN?!!!

• Idak

January 24, 2017 at 11:36 am

Happy new year dear.
      Just made a whistling stop this morning.
      I hope you and yours are good?
      May your lines fall pleasantly this new year.
      Cheers

• Person

January 24, 2017 at 12:59 pm

And Falz for Regards to your Mumsi!!!!

• Diamond

January 24, 2017 at 7:30 pm

And there was this comedy skit by Bovi title “fish”, depicting a girl spend a guy’s money, and later pretending to be a mami-water to evade sex with him

29. Idak

January 24, 2017 at 8:27 am

I can always tell a person’s real conviction about rape based on their views of platonic relationships. If you think that a man and woman can’t be just friends and real close friends at that without sexual interactions then you believe humans are unable to control themselves. If time are unable to draw a line and never cross it even when offered,then you need psychiatric evaluation.
    Nothing gives you a right over another person’s body. Not even dowry. Much less,a bottle of Hennessey or iPhone7.
    On a counter note,if you are worth more than items of consumption,don’t price yourself at such levels.

30. funmilola

January 24, 2017 at 9:08 am

this guy stinks and I wonder how his girlfriend copes with him

• Fisayo

January 24, 2017 at 11:14 am

If he actually has a girlfriend and she stays with him after all this, then she is a superior dullard.

31. concerned9a

January 24, 2017 at 9:33 am

Rubbish scenario…7 days…gifts…same bed..cmon now!!!!
    The typical scenario is girl visits dude…dude having a sense of entitlement decides to rape when his advances are turned down…
    Some men are funny if she gives in you call her slutty..cheap..
    All balls down to self control and how one has been brought up to view women…
    As someone said he should have made a case about the Victim..if he really wanted to address rape…
    Olamide…rest my case!!

32. misi

January 24, 2017 at 10:08 am

the question is why will a lady sleep in a guys house? I’m a lady and I don’t engage in such!!… Morally I will say it is wrong for a lady to do such. The truth is there are so many animals that looks like human out there, It is time for we ladies to start protecting ourselves from such situations. May God help us

• Pippy

January 24, 2017 at 10:30 am

Make sure you say the same thing if someone comes to rob you of your car in traffic or at home or anywhere.

I mean why will you expose the fact that you have a car when you know robbers are everywhere? Pls don’t engage in such oh.
      Moral oponu…mtcheeeew!

• Reni

January 24, 2017 at 11:05 am

That’s the question? Really misi?
      Not why will a guy not exercise self control and respect the fact that nobody’s body belongs to him?
      I feel sorry for you. Very sorry for you and your warped thinking.

• Diamond

January 24, 2017 at 11:05 am

Ladies sleep in a guy’s house during their dating and knowing process, especially if they are not living in the same state. You get see him, how he lives and what he does in other to avoid stories that touch. Can you consider marrying a man you don’t know where he lives? But if you are in his house, and both of you are not on the page on sex/intimacy. You shouldn’t stay six days, leave first thing in the morning.

A friend I have known for years once invited me to Lagos. Along, the course of discussion on the proposed visit, he asked if we would get intimate. I said no, and the guy said no need for the visit. So I didn’t come again.

33. Cmbo

January 24, 2017 at 10:17 am

what is the meaning of most men can’t control themselves? even animals can control themsel
    ves. How did we get to this point in our human existence where we excuse and absolve men when it comes to taking responsibility for their actions? The things that these so called ‘stars’ use their platform to spread. So annoying!

34. Nicex

January 24, 2017 at 10:22 am

What this guy said is totally wrong. While at it, ladies and gentlemen please protect yourselves and don’t put yourselves in a compromising position.

18There are three things that are too amazing for me,
    four that I do not understand:
    19the way of an eagle in the sky,
    the way of a snake on a rock,
    the way of a ship on the high seas,
    and the way of a man with a young woman.

Truth is both men and women should try not to put themselves in a compromising position. Did Joseph not run when Potiphar’s wife wanted to sleep with him. Flee from fornication, not run towards it. This is for both Men and Women.

35. Sam

January 24, 2017 at 10:51 am

Please o, what kind of friendship takes a girl to a guys house to sleep for 5 days and they sleep on the same bed?
    Maybe we should start to think with our heads and not with our environment

• Sam olodo

January 24, 2017 at 11:12 am

You know what the problem is with people like you?
      It’s lack of enforcement of the law.
      the irony of your statement is that you are actually thinking with your environment and the fact that men get away with this nonsense here.

How is it that I can comfortably hang out with my white male friends for as long as I want and they don’t even dare to touch my smallest toe? Because they know the law will fry their as*es if they try it, and for them it’s actually a shameful thing to force yourself on a woman.

But in Africa, you miserable men have passed it to your sons from generation to generation that a female is yours for the taking if the circumstance is favourable to you, regardless of how she feels about it. And the law against this behaviour is not well enforced. Victim blaming and society shaming also don’t help.

Oga Sam, just carry this your mentality out of this country and see how you enjoy the jail time.

• Bimbo

January 24, 2017 at 12:02 pm

Sam olodo, this your comment ehn ! I feel like liking it a million times and then framing it on my wall.

• Nito

January 24, 2017 at 12:08 pm

Nice comment but please don’t paint my white male as saints and Africans as something else.

36. Miss B

January 24, 2017 at 11:14 am

Perhaps it is time Nigerian women took to the streets and march in solidarity and protest against this issue of “rape justification” and the attitude of men (and many unfortunate women) in general towards sexual accent and abuse in your country?? We just saw American women stand up for what they believe in. Why can’t you do the same?

• Miss B

January 24, 2017 at 11:16 am

**sexual consent not accent

37. Diamond

January 24, 2017 at 11:16 am

During my national service year, my friend visited a corper she met in camp – the guy had pressed for the visit. She came back after two days. And told me the asked her to leave because she refused him sex. The guy tried engaging her for sex the first day, she refused. He tried again on the second day, and when she refused again, he politely asked her to leave. And she did.

In my opinion, she shouldn’t have even stayed the second day.

38. Bimbo

January 24, 2017 at 12:06 pm

Men constantly try to justify rape because most nigerian have done it or are doing it. The honourable thing to do is learn and accept that it’s rape once coercion is involved! They don’t want to accept because they feel they are entitled to a woman’s body then have the temerity to slut shame women .

39. Donald-Landon-24 (formerly known as Donald-Landon before someone purloined it)

January 24, 2017 at 4:14 pm

What can be inferred from Baba de Baba’s apology above
    a. Most Nigerian men are rapist
    b. Most Nigerian men are animals (cannot control themselves)
    c. 1 out of every 5 Nigerian male have at one point in time raped or molested someone
    d. A, B and C
    My answer is d. I vividly remember an article on bellanaija in 2015 that had to do with rape. The numbers of women stating that they had at one point in time gotten raped or molested was alarming. There is something inherently wrong with how the Nigerian male child is being raised and it needs to be fixed.. These many people wouldn’t be raging and complaining if there wasn’t something wrong.
    4 Nigerian guys got arrested my sophomore year for rape. Their excuse was why would a girl come visiting if she wasn’t planning to have sex.

Animals are the only living thing that have no control of themselves. I didn’t know some other people had joined the league. When I was in my second year for my MBA/JD degree my best friend’s sister just got into the school for the same degree and didn’t have an apartment at that point. I had two extra rooms in my mine and offered her one. She stayed for one year and I never at any point felt any urge to latch on her. Why, because there is everything abnormal about touching people without their consent and approval. The assumption that you must be a pastor or imam not to rape someone is quite a sick one.
    As a father of two amazing daughters, the day someone attempts to touch them without their approval is the day they see my wrath. Just picture a male bear pouncing on an animal that tried to attack his children.

• Bleed Blue

January 25, 2017 at 8:19 am

I seriously LOVE YOU Donald Landan! Seriously!

God bless your two beautiful daughters.
      FYI…I have two well brought up, intelligent and cute sons…just FYI oh! 😉

40. emerald

January 24, 2017 at 4:56 pm

RAPE……IT’S KIND OF RIGHT…I think it’s thier mentality……I discussed this topic with my male friends n their response scare me to visit them self,there are 10 but at different times.80% of them said YES y a lady go come spend one week chop collect money from them n pretend to be virgin Mary when there r not ‘okobo’….d yorubas will understand i.e impotent…….to them it’s like an invitation…….that even when reported the policemen will ask…..where were u, did u sleep over,write statement…..intact shame go catch u to talk cos of the insult before attending to u by the enforcement agency…….others includes
    I…what will you tell your parents you came to do in their home,
    2.y did u come n sleep
    3….y r engaged to him (which dey don’t count as rape,’you come chop your tin ni)
    4.what kind of friendship do u share etc.
    I just weak leave matter for mattias…
    What U WON’T EAT DNT PERCIEVE……

41. Mrs

January 24, 2017 at 5:19 pm

….men can’t control themselves Abi? Why do they rape in dark places or in their houses?
    If it is known and supported that men can’t control themselves, then they should just pick any girl off the street and have their way with them there as they see them and in daylight .
    After all dogs can’t control themselves and then mate everywhere
    It is a conscious decision to rape and the men in question know it is wrong to go ahead when a girl says no, they just don’t care and know they can get away with it.

42. Tosin

January 24, 2017 at 7:33 pm

Can we just summarize it this way:
    Avoid crime.
    Apply common sense.
    And men and women, all people can do better.

(Somebody will still come and argue now lol. It’s good. )

43. sass

January 24, 2017 at 8:01 pm

Women are forever missing the point.

If you don’t want stories that touch don’t go to a guys house. Meet else where. If you have to go, go, with someone.

A word is enough for the wise.

I believe a lady once accused Mike Tyson of rape and the judge asked If she thought he invited her over for tea at his house.