Scoop

“I will never stop being better for us” – Tonto Dikeh Pens Heartfelt Letter to her Son

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram to share two pictures which she captioned with a beautiful note to her son Andre who turns 11 months old today.

In the first post she wrote:

“11th perfect month
11th blessed month
11th Graceful month
11th marvelous month
LORD may your name be praised..
AS we celebrate we also give thanks for Kings Life.
HAPPY 11th month my Baby••
I will love you forever #KINGY #MYBABY #geatness @mybabysmeal”

In the second post she wrote:

My BABY,my Love,my Heart,my Life my Wealth,my greatness I watch you grow each day into a fine young boy..
Every moment spent with you i know God Loves you,My Love for you Knows no end!
I will never stop praying for you!!
I will never stop been better for Us!!
God has a plan for you,And you will Live Long to Actualize it..Your destiny is covered by the blood of Jesus,You will be unstoppable,unmoveable,You shall be a pillar of support and joy to millions…You shall Rule my son,May the heavens celebrate with me as You mark 11months in my precious Hands..
God bless you KINGY,God keep you safe KINGY,I love you too much for words..
You are the definition of Gods glory..
#Happybest11monthsofmylife #Favoredchild #MAMAKING #KINGY @mybabysmeal”

1. Commodore

January 17, 2017 at 10:07 am

His name is Kingy?

2. keke driver

January 17, 2017 at 11:21 am

Young lady stay away from social media.. when you put YOUR ENTIRE LIFE on social media, you give people the right to say nonsense about you….. If you have anything to say to your son, say it to him in your house and NOT on social media….Haba

3. Finally

January 17, 2017 at 12:09 pm

Madam the father.has released his picture. Are you aware ma?

4. iyke

January 17, 2017 at 12:28 pm

Nice one Toke…..
    I pray and hope that you raise a thoughtful, adventurous, honest, hardworking, self-reliant, well-dressed, well-read, and well-mannered young gentleman.

• iyke

January 17, 2017 at 12:29 pm

My bad —-‘Tonto’ I meant!

5. Bee

January 17, 2017 at 12:31 pm

no hating oo but please some things arent necessary, if you pray for your son in your house wonty God listen. I agree some days are allowed Birthdays, appreciation days and all. this is what you should do everyday. Tonto pls keep your family off social media, post your slay pictures but all this family ish isnt necessary. Thats how you were King Konging upandan now water has passed garri

• King Bae

January 17, 2017 at 3:50 pm

I thought the same too… i don’t understand these prayers and epistle on social media. Especially if you live in the same house with the person :-/

6. Kkay

January 17, 2017 at 12:49 pm

The word is “being” not “been”…… A common mistake among some Nigerians.
    I will never stop * being* better…… (Tonto, please note this present continuous tense)

7. o

January 17, 2017 at 1:35 pm

Both parents celebrating monthly birthday….. Guess we’ll be seeing more of this

8. Pippa

January 17, 2017 at 2:01 pm

And why do these social media attention seekers and humble braggers always be Hashtagging every damn thing 🙂 🙂 🙂 a bunch of sad cases whose life only revolves around counting how many likes they’ve gotten that day.

9. Dior

January 17, 2017 at 10:40 pm

I thought Tonto Dike’s marriage would have been a different ball gave. It has become normal Nollywood marriage and is headed towards divorce. Case study: Tiwa and Teebliz, Lilian Esoro and Ubi Franklin. I never knew Duni Churchill was married before Tonto. Story….. Story….. In their marriages.

10. nene

January 17, 2017 at 10:56 pm

attention seeker.

11. mary

January 18, 2017 at 12:14 am

o chim, so this whole epistle is for 11th month birthday, so what are we to expect when this child turns 1 year next month, when did we even start this monthly birthday celebration, what social media will cause, your son is not going to read this, so what is the idea of praying for him on social media, wouldn’t this prayer be said in your room between you and God? tomorrow they will ask us to respect their privacy.

12. mewa

January 22, 2017 at 9:53 am

I luv u tonto and don’t stop being a better person no matter what people say or do you are loved by God!

13. Nengi b

January 22, 2017 at 10:00 am

Luk dear? No matter wat d pple of dis world do or say or even think about you does not matter coz if dey wer in your position I don’t think most of them would have survived all the challenges you passed through Yes! So let dem talk coz deer talk will never change God’s plan or intention towards you remain blessed and keep Soarin hit king Andre.

14. Ebiere

January 22, 2017 at 10:02 am

Stop being jealous of her o how many people no una name!